Sarah Burke #100 Lewk will be back to 1 dad when Keet is a gonner hes a Buckley not a Burke or an OConnor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another belter of a numbers conundrum from our fave.... so she was 2 stone 4 up from her liidest BOOAAT last Thursday she was 2 stone 3 up from where she needs to be eventhough she had allegedly lost 6.5 pounds at that point

My head's just fell off trying to make sense of that 🫨🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She has a big statement on her own page
View attachment 2765107
I’m sorry but this is where she loses people and gets the hate. She’s not just two stone and three pounds from where she should be. She’s definitely far more in my opinion. She needs to just own that. And I don’t believe she’s down nine pounds with the way she’s been eating and the portion sizes. There is just no way. I wish she would just be more honest and just own her size. There’s nothing wrong with her size. It’s everything else in her life that is wrong. She could be a size two and her life would still be a dumpster fire.
She needs to get herself educated, get a job and start building towards a home for her two kids and dump the useless sack of ham that is her ‘partner’.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Who's she trying to fool anyway, I'd say she has 2 pairs of jeans in different sizes to make it look like they are starting to fit her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The mess , I swear it's so obvious she just buys stuff to fill a void. Her room is a reflection of that. For someone who spends all day Arganising as she says, it should be meticulous boat look I know its a progress 🤣🤣 some of the clothes lying around probably need an Azip put in them to be fair

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Or you know when you roll up a croissant to bake it at home yourself??

Being off topic here but @Seamus if you're lurking I hope you're doing ok 💕 thinking of you today missing out on the lols from burp

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How long before Dawn is blocked 😂 the jeans didn’t fit then and don’t fit now? It just looks like she pulled them up further on her gut this time? Also was she not on last week spouting bout how particular she is with cleaning and organising, the room is a disgrace and it’s the only one she has to keep clean, she literally trolls herself the dope

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They aren’t zipped in that second photo are they.

God she’s a disaster. There’s a want in her for sure.

Reactions: 6
The videos so we all can get a better look at the "progress" 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There is absolutely no difference in either video. She’s like a slab of ham waiting to go into the oven in that god awful Ali express vest 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Think this posting spree about weight is for keets benefit , she knows he has one foot out the door ..trying to convince him she will do it and not up as much as she thought and had a baby . Reminding him they had a night away , showing lukes reaction to the baby ....her whole miserable life is focused on keeping keet ...

Reactions: 27
And no the jeans are rotten and they would look ever worse with a bleeping blazer 🙄 why is she so obsessed with blazers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Those jeans are horrendous, they do absolutely nothing for her but highlight her lack of arse and built like a brick shithouse figure. Tbh I’d burn them if I was her. And what’s with that shapewear why has she 2 extra boobs below her boobs 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How many times do I have to tell ye, she’s always had that extra set of tits. 😂
Here’s a pic from two years ago
IMG_8757.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Think this posting spree about weight is for keets benefit , she knows he has one foot out the door ..trying to convince him she will do it and not up as much as she thought and had a baby . Reminding him they had a night away , showing lukes reaction to the baby ....her whole miserable life is focused on keeping keet ...
She's freaked the attention is all on him above in the CUH so she's throwing up as much attention seeking content as she can

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.