Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you go from the most romantic night ever to saying its a scene from the hangover 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂😂😂😂 remember the days oh I'm keeping my new partner private and off Instagram . How's that working for ya sar

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ten to 4 and she's only up and at the pool. What a waste
I think we all did that at one point but when I was much younger. In Kusadasi you sleep by day and party by night, seems like nothing has changed in 30 years. The men are like leeches too 🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
New title suggestion…
Burp Burp Burp….. Keef Teef and Feef

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Keith used also go out with a girl YEARS ago. Could be 8/10ish years ago. Her name was Kate or Katie or something like that. She also had awful long dark hair and fake everything. Maybe he just has a type
Was he seeing someone before Sarah? I think she said on a recent q&a that Luke met him last year when he got up from bed and came downstairs and Keith was there watching TV with her. Are they dating as far back as then or were they friends/FWB that developed into more this year?

I am so much more invested in this than I should be 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ! I took a day off and I come back to the most horrendous swimsuit that my eyes ever did see, a bleeping romantic meal where all they were short was the one Angela from 90day fiancée rocking up with Michael and partying on! Seriously I remember those days! My space and a Fuji disposable camera and you be like “remember josé trying it on with me” what a holiday! Actually that’s who she reminds me of completely! Angela from 90day fiancée

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have they met people and eating with them or have family followed out? Can they not be on their own at all?

Reactions: 4
Someone is definitely opposite teet looking at a menu...

Not being a witch (lol) but if he's there having surgery or implants or caps or whatever, he probably shouldn't be necking all that booze.

Reactions: 6
Sarah Burped all the way to Turkey so Keet could get his new Teet......... new thread suggestion 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.