Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Diary

This is night 2 & it’s even more romantic than last night. Star week arrived , and Keeth has retainers in so we can only hold hands, eat & drink. I feel such #wanderlust experiencing different cultures. I had fish & chips (protein & free with .00005 of a syn for oil) for breakfast and it was beauuuuuudiful. On my 466th Heineken last night I missed Liam Larry Lukey. I’ve never been so happy, met some friends last night, all Turkish men who said they will sign up to slimming world online next week. BFFs- I could even imagine getting married here….
#UsedToBeAHeffer #StillAm #PartTimePCOS #Justice4IBS #StarWeekNoFeek

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Dear Diary

This is night 2 & it’s even more romantic than last night. Star week arrived , and Keeth has retainers in so we can only hold hands, eat & drink. I feel such #wanderlust experiencing different cultures. I had fish & chips (protein & free with .00005 of a syn for oil) for breakfast and it was beauuuuuudiful. On my 466th Heineken last night I missed Liam Larry Lukey. I’ve never been so happy, met some friends last night, all Turkish men who said they will sign up to slimming world online next week. BFFs- I could even imagine getting married here….
Jesus Christ I’m crying laughing here! The starweeknofeek sent me! And tur keet I actually am snorting like a pig! Ffs I love my people 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Dear Diary

I can't stop laughing 🤣😅🤣🤣😅

I thought lukie was away with daddy for a few days? Seems auntie ciara has him
Probably had a melt down and demanded he give Luke over . Couldn't have him getting feelings for Brian's girlfriend. Sarah doesn't share

Reactions: 1
She is so childish. Brian made the right decision getting away from her. Keet seriously needs to do tha same. He will only ever be a pint away from an argument with her.

Reactions: 3
I can't stop laughing 🤣😅🤣🤣😅

Probably had a melt down and demanded he give Luke over . Couldn't have him getting feelings for Brian's girlfriend. Sarah doesn't share
He was only going away Friday til Monday, was due back today

I dont get the random pictures of the local lads and tagging them and following them🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont get the random pictures of the local lads and tagging them and following them🙈
Cos she’s gonna do a 90 day fiancée so she can go back and get all the wobbly bits lasered off! The Turkish men are known to try anything and I mean anything to get you to believe their tit! Sarah is prob getting you are gorgeous, you have lovely trotters, your fake hair is booodiful, you love bodadoes and we love women who look like one, also can I just have your passport to check the date you fell from the sky? She hit every branch on the way down anyway I can tell ya and landed on a cactus 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cos she’s gonna do a 90 day fiancée so she can go back and get all the wobbly bits lasered off! The Turkish men are known to try anything and I mean anything to get you to believe their tit! Sarah is prob getting you are gorgeous, you have lovely trotters, your fake hair is booodiful, you love bodadoes and we love women who look like one, also can I just have your passport to check the date you fell from the sky? She hit every branch on the way down anyway I can tell ya and landed on a cactus 😂
You forgot is your mother single haha?

• Haha
She's believing she looks like the filtered pictures sure God love her 🤔😂

Reactions: 3
Imagine him going in for a new set of teeth after drinking kusadasi dry 🥴 stench of stale alcohol coming from his mouth 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Those porcelain tombstones are awful. Why would anyone do that to themselves. Your own teeth are pared back to nothing. Straitened and whitened is much better!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.