Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brian left her and I’d after moving on and seems very happy with his new gf. Think she is trying to make Brian jealous. She is with Keith a wet week and it’s love and the happiest she has ever been 🙄

Reactions: 8
Oh FFS Im mortified for them. Posing with the locals is something we did when we were teenagers on our first girlie holiday. Did you see someone called her 'Fathead' on the comments on Instagram? 🤣. Fastest finger Sarah didn't get to it fast enough

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know its a good night when its like a scene from the hangover. Does she realise she is 30? The smell of Desperation and stale alcohol must be rife this morning 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Oh FFS Im mortified for them. Posing with the locals is something we did when we were teenagers on our first girlie holiday. Did you see someone called her 'Fathead' on the comments on Instagram? 🤣. Fastest finger Sarah didn't get to it fast enough
Sarah follows that girl though so I’d say it could be about Keith, maybe slagging from a relation of his 🤷🏻‍♀️ because you’re right it’d have been swiftly deleted otherwise

Sarah follows that girl though so I’d say it could be about Keith, maybe slagging from a relation of his 🤷🏻‍♀️ because you’re right it’d have been swiftly deleted otherwise
I spotted she was a follower. Bit of a random thing to post. No emojies accompanying it either. Id say she would be on high alert for crude comments

I can't watch anymore the way she's trying to over sell her relationship# over compensate that she now realises that she never appreciated what she had with Brian. Don't get me wrong Keith is probably a nice guy but bottom line she's fuming he's moved on so she has to save face by showing she has too but unlike Brian and girlfriend they can do without needing or drawing attention to themselves because they're genuine and not staged
I can see her running Keeth down the aisle - in an attempt to prove who is the happiest one of all

Reactions: 6
She will come back 2 stone heavier and be in the depths of depression. The room is probably full of empty glasses and full ashtrays with a few locals asleep on the floor from her description. She just exudes class doesn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She will come back 2 stone heavier and be in the depths of depression. The room is probably full of empty glasses and full ashtrays with a few locals asleep on the floor from her description. She just exudes class doesn't she.
With a few locals asleep on the floor 😭😭😭 dead

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i have nothing against kusadasi as a holiday I have done package holidays to all these places but it's funny how Sarah thinks she is in the Maldives

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Keith used also go out with a girl YEARS ago. Could be 8/10ish years ago. Her name was Kate or Katie or something like that. She also had awful long dark hair and fake everything. Maybe he just has a type

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god I just seen her recent grid post 🙈🙈🙈 she literally has the emotions of a 15 year old girl, everything is dramatised and over the top. I'm cringing for her. How is Keith's friends not taking the complete piss out of him, there is just no need.

Reactions: 6
Who she now follows on the gram!! It’s like years ago going on holiday and getting photos developed afew weeks after & there would always be a random bar man & staff from the hotel 🤣🤣🤣
That someone in the gang had probably shifted

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god I just seen her recent grid post 🙈🙈🙈 she literally has the emotions of a 15 year old girl, everything is dramatised and over the top. I'm cringing for her. How is Keith's friends not taking the complete piss out of him, there is just no need.
# Happiness to her means being on the phone telling everyone she's happy instead of dropping the phone and actually genuinely trying to be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t wait for her to show us all the beautiful sights and tourist/cultural spots………. Oh wait wrong insta hun 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t wait for her to show us all the beautiful sights and tourist/cultural spots………. Oh wait wrong insta hun 😂😂
Wait til she's home now she'll put up ask any question about holidays it'll be Clarney all over again tagging all around her to get a free holiday there again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.