Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turkey is so different to Lanzarote

🤔 I would say outside of the additional 30 minute flying time the beer/happyhour/ Irish pubs are much of a muchness Sarah

Reactions: 8
I often wonder do these simpleton gobshites genuinely ask her those thick questions and lick her as& as if shes a minor JLo or are they figments of her imagination?????

God if I looked that woeful in a swimsuit - i wouldn't be sharing it with thousands of people. For someone who spent a week getting ready for this she looks dreadful. The hair, eyebrows, nails, toes🤢, tan and a load of clothes. She's a mess.
Figments of her imagination. I’d be shocked if anyone thought she looked good. It’s not a good fit for her. She needs supportive shape wear

Reactions: 7
Figments of her imagination. I’d be shocked if anyone thought she looked good. It’s not a good fit for her. She needs supportive shape wear
It was awful very hard for most people to be able to wear that
It looked way too small for her too it dragged down her boobs no support at all.
A normal one piece would of suited her shape better

Reactions: 6
Yeah right Sarah, you were saying the same shite a few weeks before your non wedding..... Bore off, Brian is not one bit jealous, hes got fillet steak, hes moved on from mince🤣
No harm, but if she’s having such a great time why she sitting on Instagram 😂

Reactions: 13
It was awful very hard for most people to be able to wear that
It looked way too small for her too it dragged down her boobs no support at all.
A normal one piece would of suited her shape better
In her head she thinks wearing things like that will make her look like Lisa Jordan etc. It’s not going to happen. She needs a stylist

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those Turkish men are Slease with a capital S.They would ride teethy Keeth if there was money for them at the end of it.
I tried to buy a pair of sandals in a shoe shop out there once and the guy working there told me he was a famous tv personality in Turkey did I want his number.I asked if he was famous why was he in a shoe shop and he said his ex wife was also Irish but she died of cancer.They are tapped,they would tell you anything for money😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry I was offline for 2 hours so checking here first - did Tina & Dealz version GI Jane surprise them yet ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jeez the romance bar is set very low if drinks in a bar in Turkey with a few local lads third wheeling is the most romantic night of your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't watch anymore the way she's trying to over sell her relationship# over compensate that she now realises that she never appreciated what she had with Brian. Don't get me wrong Keith is probably a nice guy but bottom line she's fuming he's moved on so she has to save face by showing she has too but unlike Brian and girlfriend they can do without needing or drawing attention to themselves because they're genuine and not staged

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.