Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Dear Diary

This is night 2 & it’s even more romantic than last night. Star week arrived , and Keeth has retainers in so we can only hold hands, eat & drink. I feel such #wanderlust experiencing different cultures. I had fish & chips (protein & free with .00005 of a syn for oil) for breakfast and it was beauuuuuudiful. On my 466th Heineken last night I missed Liam Larry Lukey. I’ve never been so happy, met some friends last night, all Turkish men who said they will sign up to slimming world online next week. BFFs- I could even imagine getting married here….
#UsedToBeAHeffer #StillAm #PartTimePCOS #Justice4IBS #StarWeekNoFeek

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

MaryinDonegal

Recap: Sarah went to Killarney or as someone so accurately coined “Clarney” on the piss for 3 days but is subjecting us to what seems like 3 years of talking about it. She appears to think she’s the female Francis Brennan when really all she can tell you about is the International Hotel and a couple of other pubs within stumbling distance, how to dance on stairs, disrupt other customers and catfish in photos.

The term “himself” is no more. His big reveal was on said weekend on piss and now it’s Keith this that and the other. Sarah filmed him walking home from the pub while she cackled out the window for some unknown reason.

The PCOS/IBS/caused issues in outfit planning before the trip then disappeared miraculously when Sarah was ordering sang-widges with an extra side of batch bread. When she was home and her clothes were tight it was due to a serious medical condition and not a 3 day binge.

The new pill isn’t working out so we heard a monologue that featured her saying “my bleed” a lot, it ending in her saying she’s never going on the pill again. Coincidentally 24hrs previously she had a post asking is there anything in the world better than cuddling a new baby. When she’s not being a front line worker she has her doctor on speed dial or is giving financial advice to her followers.

There’s no talk anymore of being away from Luke or missing him in fact she came home for a few days and trotted off to a hotel a taxi ride from her house for another few days.

Feel free to add…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
You know i thought someone had died at the start of that chat ... I really did..

I had counselling yesterday Sar... but guess what we discussed ... me watching my very young mother die right in front of my eyes... I had already lost all grandparents... and dad... and then my mother... I've also huge medical issues that I have to cope with on my own .go to hospital appointments on my own.. and I'm a single mother who WORKS FULL TIME all while battling to stay sane ..

But you know what Sar, I'll keep fuckin goin .. I won't pick up a phone and cry into it for attention.. I wipe my god dam tears at night... and get up every day for my child...

Now sar... go and fuck off with your crying over a sausage roll... come live with me (or plenty of people on here with awful hard problems )... and then you will see how ridiculous you sound...

Sorry for the rant... xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
You know what is really starting to annoy me. I have booked 2 hotels I seen on influencers stories, and paid and went. We did not receive the same experience that they did, why do they give them stuff in the room when they arrive (drinks, deserts, teddy's for kids) etc. Fancier breakfasts and then us muppets pay and get bog standard. I think it's wrong to book on seeing it on someone's stories but then not have the same experience as apparently you aren't good enough for the fancier details. 🖕

Sorry random post I know 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 33

msster

Chatty Member
What a horrible lying bitch

1 she sat in the car and ranted about the child's dad s in front of the poor little lad just disgusting
2 She has been on the piss every weekend since she was allowed out after covid
3 She plans on spending the day with luke getting her nails done and Ronnie waxed (lucky luke)
4 she works so hard full time 1 day a week

If ever a Insta Hun needed a reality check it's this horrible bitch is the only word to describe her

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
sexy_orig.jpg

2 similarities...

1. Sarah's mouth and the baboons arse could be the same thing

2. Vast quantities of shit come out of both

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

GetaRealJob

After she reads this she will 😂
This makes me so sad. I was a (genuine) single parent for years and I took my child abroad 100% on my own. We did weekends away in Ireland. We sat and had dinner in hotels just us two while away. We did everything and anything any other family was doing. Yes I did get the sympathy looks but f me.. I didn't care. My child never noticed and we genuinely had great fun. I was happy with my life and never felt the need to have a man in our lives. We were too busy living!! I took every ounce of credit I got for how well raised and mannerly my child is.... we killed it if i do say so myself.
She is truly missing out on the alone time. Honestly. Luke really deserves 1:1 time, from both his parents.
We look back on it now and its precious memories, like our own little club. Hard to describe...but a time when it was just us two. Its one of the things im most glad I did during those years.

• Heart

Ahgowan

I cant be the only one who think its inappropriate for Sarah, Luke and the new boyfriend of a few weeks to be sharing a hotel room

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
876577 SP days before Lanzarote- down 9 pounds

7 days on beer in Lanzarote. - up 19 pounds, blame the flight & PCOS.
Drive it on.

Eat, Sleep, Burp, Moan, Repeat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Ah lads fair play to Sarah's anxiety, it never shows up when shes heading out for food and drinks or when she's heading to work, her anxiety is fairly sound to be fair 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Alucia

VIP Member
Why is she lying, she was on her hen and then Brian brought her away when they came back so that was a good 5/6 days.

Also the child is in the room while she is talking about him going away, why would you do it in ear shot?

Also Nobody forced you to go on the holiday so cop on.

Reactions: 24

Plainwhited

A lovely day with Luke, after she
Got her lip waxed
Gets her eyebrows waxed,
Returns her clothes to Zara
Spends a while with Betty
Has her friend over for dinner

Yep, a perfect mother and son bonding day 🙄😳😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

brandambassador

VIP Member
Cmon, let’s play holiday bingo.

take a shot every time ~

photo of him facing the beach titled ‘him/happiness/heineken’

photo of her in a bikini titled ‘ when someone loves you as you are’

onset of pcos symptoms before the flight attendant has done the safety checks on the way home.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So no reels or filtered pictures of tonight the phone is either " lost " again or taken off her for her own safety 😜
Wonder if Keith will be walking all the hills tonight with Maltesers 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 hahahaha remember how funny that was the last time? No me neither 🤣🤣🤣
Oh and ...... Happiness 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

OliverTate

first time posting but did it bother anyone else that she considers spending time with her nan a “good deed” like could she be more self congratulatory?! It’s not a good deed to spend time with your Nan I’m sure if she heard that she was doing it as some sort of charitable act she’d be sickened

chanadlerbonggg

I dont get the random pictures of the local lads and tagging them and following them🙈
Cos she’s gonna do a 90 day fiancée so she can go back and get all the wobbly bits lasered off! The Turkish men are known to try anything and I mean anything to get you to believe their shit! Sarah is prob getting you are gorgeous, you have lovely trotters, your fake hair is booodiful, you love bodadoes and we love women who look like one, also can I just have your passport to check the date you fell from the sky? She hit every branch on the way down anyway I can tell ya and landed on a cactus 😂

• Haha