Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They looked better before 😦 does he ever take that basketball jersey off him
I was thinking the same thing.. imagine him rockin up to the dentists chair in that wife beater top and the pashty Arms and the bang of stench cheap beer off him not to talk about pickin bits of burps trotters out of his teef 🙈🙈

Lads wheres Sarah? Has she been kidnapped? She's being very quite
Shes off getting a root canal from Turkish Ted!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He prob would have been better with composite bonding. The new teeth up close are plastered all over their page and they are so obviously fake teeth. No idea why people get their natural teeth shaved down to shark teeth. Give it a couple of years and he will have serious problem with his teeth underneath, if he needs a root canal or anything done , I don’t think he can get it , it’s crazy!

Reactions: 10
Don’t you kno she’s only tagging them, hoping for a freebie herself

Reactions: 5
Tagging the bag shop now. They are ten a penny over there and the bags cost about €10 just buy it stop trying to get freebies

Reactions: 2
Tagging the bag shop now. They are ten a penny over there and the bags cost about €10 just buy it stop trying to get freebies
I knew it wouldn't take too long for the bag shopping to start. She will have the Friday market too for lots of 'bargains'

Reactions: 1
Those teeth are really distracting when having a conversation.
I used to have to visit a call centre in Liverpool for work a lot and it was many many guys who have had the same work in Bulgaria or Turkey on the cheap. I just kept seeing the teeeeef!!!

Braces and whitening is so much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Morto for this one. I only started following her about a week......she looks a bit uncomfortable in photos with keefs teefs

Reactions: 1
And didn't she already break up and get back with him? I feel sorry for him, I think she's taking him for a ride......

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.