Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Patiently waiting for Sar to come in and show us all her SP food prep and snacks. Could have swore she said she would. #driveiton #burponyour

Reactions: 5
Is Donna trying to be like pink with the haircut or maybe a marine.. can’t decide

• Haha
Reactions: 4
sexy_orig.jpg

2 similarities...

1. Sarah's mouth and the baboons arse could be the same thing

2. Vast quantities of tit come out of both

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The child is shipped out again so she can "work". She probably has 3 hrs work today, why she needs an overnight childminder for that is beyond me. Does she do a slimming world group night shift too? Busy week, she has to go clothes shopping and pack for holidays and a few weight ins. How can she keep a straight face. Her life is a total doss. Honestly I would love to be a slimming world consultant. It looks like the easiest money ever and she appears to be loaded

Reactions: 19
The child is shipped out again so she can "work". She probably has 3 hrs work today, why she needs an overnight childminder for that is beyond me. Does she do a slimming world group night shift too? Busy week, she has to go clothes shopping and pack for holidays and a few weight ins. How can she keep a straight face. Her life is a total doss. Honestly I would love to be a slimming world consultant. It looks like the easiest money ever and she appears to be loaded
Thinking about becoming a slimming world consultant myself. Not sure I could eat the amount of potatoes she does though 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The lips 🤦🏼‍♀️ and she only weak for herself. Drive it on now Sar for the week so you can drink yourself into oblivion in Turkey. #happiness

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cmon, let’s play holiday bingo.

take a shot every time ~

photo of him facing the beach titled ‘him/happiness/heineken’

photo of her in a bikini titled ‘ when someone loves you as you are’

onset of pcos symptoms before the flight attendant has done the safety checks on the way home.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
You’d have to wonder about that Celeste place, no qualified Aesthetic surgeon would do her already fat bottom lip they would’ve just plumped the upper to make it more symmetrical to the lower one… Julie Twins and me goes there for Botox as well…. enough said!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Any sign of PCOS this week
No now you are just taking the pcos out of our burp! You know it has the decency to allow her to live her life until she has nothing to say on the gram and then it comes back and makes her completely destroyed and infertile, I feel like you are not believing that her pcos is very decent and will not show up until she welcomes it in! 😂 who predicts a Turkey baby and they will call it kusadasi burp!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No now you are just taking the pcos out of our burp! You know it has the decency to allow her to live her life until she has nothing to say on the gram and then it comes back and makes her completely destroyed and infertile, I feel like you are not believing that her pcos is very decent and will not show up until she welcomes it in! 😂 who predicts a Turkey baby and they will call it kusadasi burp!
I just can’t believe that all the doctors and gynaes around the world haven’t been honest in telling women that PCOS isn’t a chronic illness! It’s just part time! Selective even!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.