Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t believe that all the doctors and gynaes around the world haven’t been honest in telling women that PCOS isn’t a chronic illness! It’s just part time! Selective even!
It’s a very decent illness. Unlike severe anxiety crushing depression etc that just come unannounced this gently asks you “can I come in” like a vampire. If you say not now ffs me fanny is not able it will gently disappear but if you need content you simply say yes and wahayyyyyy in it comes and then you can have a good few weeks of moaning!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She literally looks like she is eating a wasp the way she’s trying to talk with the bottom lip! It looks like I do when I get a mouth ulcer and I’m all the time sucking in the drool making that sssssssssss noise!

Reactions: 5
Just can't get over the dumping of poor Luke again for the night. She is so mean to do that to him. He has no consistency only his father.

Reactions: 7
No wonder the girl struggles with her weight, the amount of chicken cheese and ham she puts in one bagel!!! There was enough for two bagels in that, Vile

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
No sign of the big shiny overdrawn lips now she's either reading here or was eating both very possible . Hi Sar 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No now you are just taking the pcos out of our burp! You know it has the decency to allow her to live her life until she has nothing to say on the gram and then it comes back and makes her completely destroyed and infertile, I feel like you are not believing that her pcos is very decent and will not show up until she welcomes it in! 😂 who predicts a Turkey baby and they will call it kusadasi burp!
You’re on the money re the baby. Keep note of these dates tattlers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Free food doesn’t mean it’s calorie free
I was just about to say that I wonder how many calories is in that whole packet of prob family sizes chicken! Wud she not rather calorie deficit or something, slimming world is a joke

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.