Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd prefer to look like Casper then go to all that trouble with fake tan that's going to run off her any way in the Heat in turkey
What with the Bushy eyebrows.

Reactions: 7
And now she is away to killarney. Wtaf. I must be doing something very wrong in life, she is away next week like 🙈🙈 also would you not be keeping your child this weekend seeing you would be away from them for 8 days next week.

Reactions: 13
A size 10 in the dress??
I'm the same weight as her and 14 in a dress.
In fairness even if she lost another stone she would still be broad it's her shape like.
I sometimes wonder does she really want to be like Donna, which must be hard because shes built like a gazelle.She has the body of an athlete with great bone structure in her face.

And now she is away to killarney. Wtaf. I must be doing something very wrong in life, she is away next week like 🙈🙈 also would you not be keeping your child this weekend seeing you would be away from them for 8 days next week.
Id say she is going down for the match, not to watch it but for the " atmosphere" and what comes with it.

Reactions: 2
The top lip doesn't look symmetrical on either side, does that go down or is it the same with lip fillers like eyebrows being sisters and not twins.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd prefer to look like Casper then go to all that trouble with fake tan that's going to run off her any way in the Heat in turkey
What with the Bushy eyebrows.
I watched her stories and never really comment on her but wtaf she has forgotten about Luke altogether. Has been away the last few weekends and barely saw the child and is now away next week on a holiday she doesn’t give two shots about that child

Reactions: 6
Why lie and say she was only getting a bit on her top lip yet got her lips done all over. They all ruin themselves with the free fillers/botox.

Why lie and say she was only getting a bit on her top lip yet got her lips done all over. They all ruin themselves with the free fillers/botox.
I said the same! She said a bit on top then oh my lips are sore I can’t eat! Now it’s I use 4 products no 5 no 6 then she counts and says 4 and then says must use lip stuff yet! 🤡🤡 the eyebrows are another product and who tans their bleeping face! My god I can’t imagine the grime and dirt build up! 🤮🤮 lord farquaad is quaking with the jaw bone!

• Haha
The stubble; dear god the stubble

Was she told not to drink 72 hours after fillers as it can mess with with healing,?

She must be great company if Donna is on her phone when they’re together!

Begging the hotel for a collab clearly. Theyre fully booked (maybe get a double room on a random midweek but def no family rooms), since early this year. In fact i know people who have their booking here and/or Amber Springs made for Halloween. Thats just how it is.Youd think she'd be happy enough with her trip to Turkey. Living her best life Boi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.