Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have lip fillers myself. There's nothing wrong with getting something like fillers or Botox or whatever if it makes you feel good. But why did she only say she was getting the top lip. Just say what you got 🙈

Reactions: 5
A size 10 in the dress??
I'm the same weight as her and 14 in a dress.
In fairness even if she lost another stone she would still be broad it's her shape like.
I sometimes wonder does she really want to be like Donna, which must be hard because shes built like a gazelle.She has the body of an athlete with great bone structure in her face.
Size ten my arse. She's a big hefty girl. A good 16 at least

Reactions: 5
Killarney has loads to do for kids according to her but we still only see them on a slide out the back of the hotel while the mothers get pissed. Donna is never without the box of fags either. Do the sisters not get sick of her and the phone recording them

Reactions: 7
I have that dress and I'm a 14-16 normally and I fit the 12 in that. Its huge fitting. The 12 is even too big. Youd need a belt with it, it sits wrong (on my body anyway)

Reactions: 2
Why couldn't they bring the kids to Torc Waterfall or Muckross House or even horseriding.... 😕 ... oh forgot ... none of these have a bar for them to get sloshed in... she's a pity! And a useless Mother.

Reactions: 13
So Burp, basically loved the hotel cos the staff were practically minding Lukie, while she got hammered with her skanky sister🙄 Mother of the year award not going to Sarah.... could she be any less interested in her child😤

Reactions: 8
Isn't she great all the same being in the hotel on a Monday when she works flat out every day ...full time .... 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really is mad about Killarney isn't she
Ffs if I had anywhere to pick it would be anywhere but! Tourists all over stupid Irish shite everywhere and it’s a rip off. Now up the west it’s even shittier but ffs use your imagination burpy

I see she’s shopping in a boutique now that carries the same clothes as a very well known Chinese selling site but charges 400% more
3D9ABD26-E37A-4FBA-AD6D-AE18CDC06FB0.jpeg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.