Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally came on to say she actually put the whole pack of chicken on the bagel!! And possibly the whole pack of ham 😳😳😳😳😳 And she is going to eat it at 10pm 😷😷 Holy mother of God that is unbelievable

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She said stirfry and an apple and I was like and a small yoghurt later and Id be done! Nope she proceeds to cook a full 5 days of lunches for a child going to secondary all in 1 bagel and then eat it at after 10 ffs who is following her advice!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I laughed when she couldn’t find her omelette maker. Ya she ever just used a frying pan 🙄

Reactions: 7
She is not .. I repeat not following the sw plan.. eats way too much 'free food without balancing it wit speed... the whole point of having fruit or veg with it is filling power.. so you eat LESS jaysus meat 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

How the feck is she a sw leader?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is it with tbe burping that cant be normal
It is all of the protein and fat she is eating, I would not be surprised if her pcos and ibs were actually gallbladder and kidney problems. It is not normal to put than much meat on one bagel, she has no self control when it comes to food and drink.

You would not see her put that much lettuce, tomato onion, or cucumber on the bagel and they would be so much better for her, how are slimming world letting her represent their brand?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Literally came on to say she actually put the whole pack of chicken on the bagel!! And possibly the whole pack of ham 😳😳😳😳😳 And she is going to eat it at 10pm 😷😷 Holy mother of God that is unbelievable
My husband wouldent eat that it's so big I nearly puked looking at it dear lord above how is she a slimming consultant.

Reactions: 3
The amount of meat she uses in one bagel, turns my stomach 😬
That's a disgusting amount of meat and cheese. No wonder she's fat.

She is not .. I repeat not following the sw plan.. eats way too much 'free food without balancing it wit speed... the whole point of having fruit or veg with it is filling power.. so you eat LESS jaysus meat 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

How the feck is she a sw leader?
Shes a leader 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Wtf???? Where's her 1/3 speed??????

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's a disgusting amount of meat and cheese. No wonder she's fat.

Shes a leader 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Wtf???? Where's her 1/3 speed??????
She seems to think cheese,potatoes and alcohol are speed? I think she may need to study her book again!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.