Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she is immersing herself in Turkish culture with a Starbucks!

And that Marc Jacobs shotsoft scalloped bag is as fake as her lashes/nails/hair/forehead/lips and keefys teefys. The stitching us all off, as is the grain

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She actually thinks she's stunning in her pool wear 😂 hat to hide her face so she doesn't get papped or recognized for being a public figure

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't want to body shame and my figure is a million miles from perfect but Jesus Christ she has udders!

Quite apt considering what a bleeping cow she is

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Liz reaney taking the piss out of someones turkey teeth on her story. Wonder is that a dig at teets teet. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Chunky monkey 😴😴😴😴😴 if you stuck to the plan Sarah & stuck to the gym rather than talking about it all the time

Reactions: 4
She is such a shallow hal 🙈 how can she not see that swimsuit does absolutely nothing for her just shows all her bad part 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
If she wore a one piece without the cut out & proper support she would look really well. That swimsuit is for a teeny tiny frame. Cringing at the mommy makeover. As if she can afford it. Also cringing at someone asking her if she would recommend Turkey for a holiday. How would she know all she will see is the bar

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she wore a one piece without the cut out & proper support she would look really well. That swimsuit is for a teeny tiny frame. Cringing at the mommy makeover. As if she can afford it. Also cringing at someone asking her if she would recommend Turkey for a holiday. How would she know all she will see is the bar
I often wonder do these simpleton gobshites genuinely ask her those thick questions and lick her as& as if shes a minor JLo or are they figments of her imagination?????

God if I looked that woeful in a swimsuit - i wouldn't be sharing it with thousands of people. For someone who spent a week getting ready for this she looks dreadful. The hair, eyebrows, nails, toes🤢, tan and a load of clothes. She's a mess.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.