Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her flight isn't till 2 did she honestly go up really early to get more time in the bar. I don't think she has a problem with alcohol but I genuinely think that she thinks it makes her look cool and sophisticated and that it's shows she has a happy fulfilled life. sarah if you read here it does the opposite your life is basically a few zoom calls a week and buying a new outfit to go out at the wend.

Reactions: 11
Does she realise what a fool she sounds like when she's banging on about the pain of being away from her child when we see her pawning him constantly so she can work for a few hrs and going away on drinking weekends. The bit she does have him she makes it very clear that "HE DRIVES ME MAD". Teet called her a freak in that clip she slipped him into. The definitely aren't the next mr and mrs dish.

Reactions: 13
I genuinely think Sarah would be happier if Brian was a tit Dad and had no involvement in Luke's life so she could cry him out on social media and get support on line.

I think she is a very bitter woman and cannot stand that Brian has moved on and is happy and her only weapon she can now use against him or to get to him is Luke. What an absolute dose??? What a comment to make ...I hate having to share him???? !!!! He's a CHILD not a fecking lawnmower😡😡😡

I'm calling it now ...her and Teeth won't last this trip.Every other trip away or time spent together has been in a group from what I have seen they have sent very little time together just the two of them . A week in Turkey just the two of them is going to be a real test for them ...she better hope Tina suprises them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can never understand that, drinking in an airport for your breakfast, I mean would you have a pint of cider at home at 11am ?

Luke who ??

I'm probably just a bit weird.

Reactions: 5
Haven’t watched this head in ages she came up now on my explore page … WHAAAAT THE duck ! The rollers in the hair, referring to getting divorced from Keith and she only with him a hot minute, hates sharing Lukey, away on holidays, THEN I see it’s a holiday for him to get some Turkey teeth !!! Holy tit balls, the knackers in Mullingar have more class in their wee finger than this girl has .. she’s hilarious such a parody of what she thinks a successful beautiful person really is ! I’ll be checking like mad now for a few days for the LOLs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she realise what a fool she sounds like when she's banging on about the pain of being away from her child when we see her pawning him constantly so she can work for a few hrs and going away on drinking weekends. The bit she does have him she makes it very clear that "HE DRIVES ME MAD". Teet called her a freak in that clip she slipped him into. The definitely aren't the next mr and mrs dish.
I would say there is be a big row brewing and the heat and drink and emotions will fuel it. Although maybe he doesn't take any of her tit.

Reactions: 4
What happened to all the questions she was going to answer on the way to the airport?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Ok, hear me out
Teeth’s teeth look fine in his profile pic
Maybe be wore them out sucking her toes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What happened to all the questions she was going to answer on the way to the airport?? 🤷🏼‍♀️
She always does this!! Winds me up no end! Must to get more people to write to her to make her look popular or something.

Reactions: 3
I think the combination of excess alcohol, the heat and the fact that Keith will be having dental work done and may not be the happiest and in the mood to stroke Sarah's ego will be a huge test for them.
Add to that fact their will be girls with more confidence and better bodies around the pool, Sarah is an extremely jealous girl, I once saw her screaming at Brian because he said hello to one of his sisters friends and you have all the ingredients for a stormy week away.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sarah seems to think if she claims to be bawling & missing Luke people will believe it. She doesn’t understand people are only laughing at her. She’d be better off saying she hopes he has a great time because she looks pathetic

Reactions: 6
I think the combination of excess alcohol, the heat and the fact that Keith will be having dental work done and may not be the happiest and in the mood to stroke Sarah's ego will be a huge test for them.
Add to that fact their will be girls with more confidence and better bodies around the pool, Sarah is an extremely jealous girl, I once saw her screaming at Brian because he said hello to one of his sisters friends and you have all the ingredients for a stormy week away.
don’t forget star week !

Reactions: 2
I guarantee ya she’ll be doing research whilst there on cosmetic surgery or gastric bypass.. and she’ll be back to Turkey within 6 months for an op..

Reactions: 9
Sarah u wouldnt have luke without Brian. Count yourself lucky you picked a good one to have a kid with. Julie must be fuming listening to her carry on.

Reactions: 4
Sarah u wouldnt have luke without Brian. Count yourself lucky you picked a good one to have a kid with. Julie must be fuming listening to her carry on.
That's probably where the issues stem from..Brian and her made what she considers to be the biggest inconvenience in her life, instead of the biggest blessing

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.