Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think Sarah would be happier if Brian was a tit Dad and had no involvement in Luke's life so she could cry him out on social media and get support on line.

I think she is a very bitter woman and cannot stand that Brian has moved on and is happy and her only weapon she can now use against him or to get to him is Luke. What an absolute dose??? What a comment to make ...I hate having to share him???? !!!! He's a CHILD not a fecking lawnmower😡😡😡

I'm calling it now ...her and Teeth won't last this trip.Every other trip away or time spent together has been in a group from what I have seen they have sent very little time together just the two of them . A week in Turkey just the two of them is going to be a real test for them ...she better hope Tina suprises them 😂
And how the wheel has turned. Instead of bullying him like Brian. He has no ties to her so she'll be begging Keith not to dump her . The shame to be dumped by 2 fellas

Reactions: 2
Can anyone tell me why vanilla commented on her hoody post saying it’s handy for breast feeding ?!!!! Who da fcuk is she gonna be breast feeding !!!! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Before Covid you only had to be at the airport 2 hours before a flight or 3 hours of it was long haul!! Is there no flights from cork airports yet??

Before Covid you only had to be at the airport 2 hours before a flight or 3 hours of it was long haul!! Is there no flights from cork airports yet??
Cork is back in full swing - must be the turkey destination that’s not from cork or maybe Sarah prefers the pints in dublin. It IS all about the alcohol after all

• Haha
I wonder why Sarah isn't getting her teeth done while she's over there? Teets teeth look better than hers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Very quiet . Wonder if they weren't allowed in over the fires that she failed to even acknowledge

I genuinely think Sarah would be happier if Brian was a tit Dad and had no involvement in Luke's life so she could cry him out on social media and get support on line.

I think she is a very bitter woman and cannot stand that Brian has moved on and is happy and her only weapon she can now use against him or to get to him is Luke. What an absolute dose??? What a comment to make ...I hate having to share him???? !!!! He's a CHILD not a fecking lawnmower😡😡😡

I'm calling it now ...her and Teeth won't last this trip.Every other trip away or time spent together has been in a group from what I have seen they have sent very little time together just the two of them . A week in Turkey just the two of them is going to be a real test for them ...she better hope Tina suprises them 😂
They will cos he will be high as a bleeping kite so he won’t know what she’s doing! Sure he’s going to be in agony with the horses teeeeef

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think the combination of excess alcohol, the heat and the fact that Keith will be having dental work done and may not be the happiest and in the mood to stroke Sarah's ego will be a huge test for them.
Add to that fact their will be girls with more confidence and better bodies around the pool, Sarah is an extremely jealous girl, I once saw her screaming at Brian because he said hello to one of his sisters friends and you have all the ingredients for a stormy week away.
And didn’t she say she’d be on “star week” 🩸🤮

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.