Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's cat isn't it.. she's just soooo bloody gross..
When I started following her first, when she used to show what was in her fridge and cupboards. Her fridge used be full of Pepsi max. Maybe that’s the burping

Reactions: 5
Why was she bawling? She never has Luke 😂😂😂 she makes me laugh. She shares all her life but can’t understand why people don’t like her. This is why & as for the divorced comment. Grow up.

Reactions: 9
Ooohhhh the white nails like mejoolie!! 😂😂😂 and teeet is prob disgusted by the feeeet! How does she wear shoes? I’m getting uncomfortable even thinking of it! Imagine then scraping off the plane seat on the way over when her and teeeth try to play footsie! And who wants to hear their slimming weight consultant say basically I hate my body but duck it!

Reactions: 3
Ah lads sure God love her shes actually getting obsessed with this new filter . She thinks this is what she looks like . Yes like Sarah but the exact opposite 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a cow. Shes an absolute tinker. Turkey is a covid hotspot. People are dying in the fires and c$%t 'gross feet' is looking for me time by the pool. She's a disgusting piece of sh%t.

Reactions: 4
My god she is a spa. Hate having to share him. He isn’t a bike. He is a child who is with his dad

My god she is a spa. Hate having to share him. He isn’t a bike. He is a child who is with his dad
That shocked me. He is with the only other person in his life who will love him the way a dad will. What is happening with her? He has a dad who seems to be a very good parent. Surely she has nothing to complain about? She would have reason to be concerned if his dad was not a great dad and had issues of his own and was negligent in some way. The level of control needed by her is sad and will potentially damage her relationship with her son.

That shocked me. He is with the only other person in his life who will love him the way a dad will. What is happening with her? He has a dad who seems to be a very good parent. Surely she has nothing to complain about? She would have reason to be concerned if his dad was not a great dad and had issues of his own and was negligent in some way. The level of control needed by her is sad and will potentially damage her relationship with her son.
So much for have to put the child first she gives him over but resents and moans about it yet she loves her break. Once he's back with her family she won't care less what he's doing. It's not the sharing it's the fear he'll love being with his dad and girlfriend more and could anyone blame him

Reactions: 10
Id say princess Fiona, currently, is milling the pints out of it at the airport🙄 All the while missing Lukey......NOT🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 10
No doubt she’s at the airport 4-5 hours before her flight knocking back pints and doing Jaegerbombs, Luke will have a much better time with his dad and new Gf

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.