Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure what’s worse the toes or the fact she see nothing wrong with them.

Reactions: 4
if Sarah considers herself a full time worked after this week she is more delusional than I thought

Are these wildfires going to affect her I wonder ? Cancelled or delayed. Poor people in turkey

Reactions: 2
I don't think she does realise it ya know. My uncle suffers with stomach ulcers and is a burpy yoke and is totally oblivious to it. it's so gross :sick:
I have an ulcer and also burp alot but I also drink a lot of diet coke 🙈I am very aware of the burping and try to cover it up as best I can , not film myself talking to a screen 🙈

I have an ulcer and also burp alot but I also drink a lot of diet coke 🙈I am very aware of the burping and try to cover it up as best I can , not film myself talking to a screen 🙈
Yeah I think she’s well aware too.. she tried to hide it and speak over it but she just can’t and she couldn’t be bothered her ass to re-record it

Reactions: 3
That was no more two towels than the man and the moon. She irritates me so much. 1. Couldn't leave my child for so long 2. If I absolutely had to id soak up every possible moment leading up to being away 3. I wouldn't be giving out about having to spend time with him and rolling my eyes About my child needing/wanting his mom.
Apparently these are them
A11D0BA3-7515-4CFE-A6E5-881CAFFF3FE5.png

Ignoring all of ye witches for the next 24_48 hours until the vomiting bug I got from looking at Princess Fiona’s feet up close on here has settled 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.