Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is she a fecking teenager wouldent post that o how gorgeous am I bla bla .she craves attention God help us.

Reactions: 9
She had this exact story up a while ago fecking weirdo because I remember reading this and thinking this must be made up.
And the Happiness pic just to be clear she wasn't dumped she must be glued to here
Exactly, she’s fair thick reacting to every topic that’s brought up here. That’s like something a 15 year old would do. ‘Happiness’ that’s just a word under a photo hun, for all we know you wore the ears of the poor fella whinging about your lost phone, he got pure sick of listening to ya and ye had a big fight and he pissed off back to his mothers for a few days, and yer only after patching things up now 🤷‍♀️🤣
She used be the very same with Brian, he was so romantic planning dates etc, they were taking turns planning surprise dates, a few weeks later twas all over. That didn’t just happen over night did it Burp? Nothing at all wrong with couples fighting but making your other half out to be an absolute angel just makes you look thick in the long run

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How has she not come on rambling shite on her stories? Something definitely happened last weekend besides the phone.

Reactions: 6
How has she not come on rambling shite on her stories? Something definitely happened last weekend besides the phone.
I personally think she had a mega wobbler after the drink driving comments here. I think lover boy is getting pissed off with living in a goldfish bowl - all Sarahs making.

She only came on to show the brutal rags she's been paid to show to her followers. Betcha there won't be any pints on show at weekend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I personally think she had a mega wobbler after the drink driving comments here. I think lover boy is getting pissed off with living in a goldfish bowl - all Sarahs making.

She only came on to show the brutal rags she's been paid to show to her followers. Betcha there won't be any pints on show at weekend.
Or a post saying I've decided I'm going to keep my content food related which is hilarious since there is no food optimising, stating oh I always said I wanted to keep our relationship private#
Happiness ❤😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Which one of ye was driving it on & keeping her lost phone secretly hidden until she gave in and used the work work phone for the insta bants?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Completely unrelated to this thread but

Someone I know came out of a Botox appointment looking worse

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Any chance she would lose her voice now cause the phone has been found ......what a dose of a yolk

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There we go now, down a back alley for some botox, trying to get a collab with Ed Sheeran, using the work phone sparingly because it's broken and doesn't have the required level of filters installed as her old phone... in all seriousness though I do kinda feel sorry for her..... why... WHY.... WHY!!!!?

Reactions: 2
‘Left on your own after diagnosis’

You haven’t been diagnosed you big bleeping spud - you have a gynae referral . This one is an absolute hypochondriac loving the attention. Miracle baby announcement with the Santa visit. Santa is bringing more than what lukey asked for 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 and a little stocking saying ‘bump’ or ‘burp’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.