Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was actually losing the will when she was rambling "but I'll come back down for them, ehm I'll come back down for them, ehm ehm I'll come back down for them... when ...I'll come back down for them ehm " Jesus H Christ 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
‘Left on your own after diagnosis’

You haven’t been diagnosed you big bleeping spud - you have a gynae referral . This one is an absolute hypochondriac loving the attention. Miracle baby announcement with the Santa visit. Santa is bringing more than what lukey asked for 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 and a little stocking saying ‘bump’ or ‘burp’
#BabyBurp #arriving2022

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
But her ovaries when perfectly fine at the weekend when she was guzzling pints 🤷🏼‍♀️ and she was in CUMH Monday then. Is it only a Monday to Friday thing, Monday to Thursday maybe ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Brace yourself everyone ...... FILTERED PICTURES ARE ON THE WAY IN THEIR THOUSANDS
Runnnnnnnnn for your lives 🏃🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️

• Haha
talking shite, her tongue prob stuck to her pallet from *fat free full of sugar juice

Reactions: 1
Her bleeping phone just happened to be found as soon as she comes back online! Now I’m fairly thick on a good day but she must think we are bleeping stupid! Also she just waltzed into the cumh with her self diagnosis. Isn’t she lucky to have that easy access. Also why does she look like she wants to have a piss telling the stories! That phone was with her all the time. She did something and the fear kept her off insta and we were glad of the break.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But her ovaries when perfectly fine at the weekend when she was guzzling pints 🤷🏼‍♀️ and she was in CUMH Monday then. Is it only a Monday to Friday thing, Monday to Thursday maybe ...
Wasting the time of hard pressed medical staff in CUMH. When i think of the drunken condition of her the day before. She's a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok so the pains from her alleged PCOS diagnosis just always happen to flare up on Monday's after a weekend (so most Mondays then) she's spent out eating and drinking all around her??? Never mind PCOS, sounds like bleeping IBS to me from making an absolute pig of herself 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her bleeping phone just happened to be found as soon as she comes back online! Now I’m fairly thick on a good day but she must think we are bleeping stupid! Also she just waltzed into the cumh with her self diagnosis. Isn’t she lucky to have that easy access. Also why does she look like she wants to have a piss telling the stories! That phone was with her all the time. She did something and the fear kept her off insta and we were glad of the break.
That's why they sent her out feeling lost they probably told her duck off to your GP you can't just turn up here ,😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What I want to know is..she lost the phone and somehow though she managed to delete the toilet photo of her looking like a right munter.... Hmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And minutes after she explained how she lost it after so much drink. Stating it was lost in youghal minutes later she not only has it back but from youghal hmmmmm interesting one could even go as far as to say miracle 😂😂😂😂 spoof

Reactions: 5
And minutes after she explained how she lost it after so much drink. Stating it was lost in youghal minutes later she not only has it back but from youghal hmmmmm interesting one could even go as far as to say miracle 😂😂😂😂 spoof
Why though? She hardly flew to lanzarote & back in the week shes been off IG

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Something suspicious there for sure, you can tell when she’s lying and that was a whole big pile of waffle comin from her mouth.. I think people here were right, she was afraid of the drink driving backlash.. but made sure to get in that she thought she lost her phone “walking” home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.