Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s back with a bang!
I can hear her neighbours now... 'hey jimmy! yer wan that does be shoutin out the window during the night is after opening her door 10 times in a different outfit....?' 😂

Yep, just saw she liked Croía Fitzpatricks pic! I feel like Sarah is up to something dodgy, when she clearly has another phone, but isnt posting! Too busy horsing "steak SANGWIDGES" id say🤣
Very clever!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her makeup is awful.. was this not the collab she done last week or the week before?

Reactions: 5
Ah she's back and her big hungry fanny is eating that playsuit, jaysus that's a moose knuckle if ever I saw one

Thunder bleep

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
"Colours a bewdifell"...

The playsuit does nothing for her, the girl knows her angles that's for sure.

"Colours are bewdifell"...

The playsuit does nothing for her, the girl knows her angles that's for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
bloated to bits or maybe she's always like that . I can't tell since she filters so much but videos tell all

Reactions: 3
Those outfits do not suit her at all. You can tell shes very uncomfortable god love her. The side angle for every single clip... She's clearly conscious of the camel toe in playsuit and jeans.
They're hard to wear pieces like..

Found it strange a photo so close to the Celeste technician.. they do realise were still in a pandemic right..

Delighted and fair dues to Sarah for admitting she was absolutely legless and thats why the phones gone. Were always asking these instahuns to be just honest... she was ! Feel like we need to celebrate lol

Couldn't make sense of the story with her nan and celeste and everyone staying in Killarney. Sorry Wa?!

Reactions: 4
Those outfits do not suit her at all. You can tell shes very uncomfortable god love her. The side angle for every single clip... She's clearly conscious of the camel toe in playsuit and jeans.
They're hard to wear pieces like..

Found it strange a photo so close to the Celeste technician.. they do realise were still in a pandemic right..

Delighted and fair dues to Sarah for admitting she was absolutely legless and thats why the phones gone. Were always asking these instahuns to be just honest... she was ! Feel like we need to celebrate lol

Couldn't make sense of the story with her nan and celeste and everyone staying in Killarney. Sorry Wa?!
Let's all the locked and throw our phones away 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Let's all the locked and throw our phones away 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Il bring the bodadoes if you bring the cranberry juice cheese white wine and 59 bags a malteasers...
I have to take what I can get from this gathering you know.. #gifted #imontheup

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.