Sarah Burke #10 Sheโ€™s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time โ€œMomโ€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute hack of the video on the *work* phone๐Ÿ˜‚ she looks like a different person. How these influencers live a live of basically showing a version of themselves that isnโ€™t real and then getting upset when people pick the fake bits apart?! Itโ€™s fucked up world we livin in

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The absolute hack of the video on the *work* phone๐Ÿ˜‚ she looks like a different person. How these influencers live a live of basically showing a version of themselves that isnโ€™t real and then getting upset when people pick the fake bits apart?! Itโ€™s fucked up world we livin in
t
Very well said. If you put yesterday's post up side by side with last Saturday's you wouldn't believe they were the same person. That clothes company should get a refund too. How desperate is Clayton Liffey Valley. Julie won't be down the M50 with Fionn and Erin-Rose and Poly-Sarah will pass them.

Reactions: 8
Can't wait to hear the absolute lies about how she found this phone ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it'll be another Faces by Grace finding her cat after 2 weeks cause someone 'sensed' he was nearby ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The producer of the West Cork podcast will be getting in touch with Sar to do one on the lost phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did i miss something? She "lost" her phone last week. But in the celeste stories she says "oh my phones buzzing" while videoing herself on her other phone ๐Ÿ˜‚ ah burp, come off the stage like ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just getting popcorn for the made up stories that's coming. She getting as bad as Julie for the bullshit stories๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Did i miss something? She "lost" her phone last week. But in the celeste stories she says "oh my phones buzzing" while videoing herself on her other phone ๐Ÿ˜‚ ah burp, come off the stage like ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ya I noticed that she had another phone in her other hand while talking into the 2nd phone as she was going into the clinic

Also how does she know she lost it before she left the bar and not on the walk home? I smell some deceit going on

Reactions: 6
Pcos and anxiety right on que Monday hospital facts doctor referrals but nothing happens on the weekend only the sesh she's as predictable ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I want to give a big thank you to Sarahโ€™s anxiety, her crippling tit cramps, her debilitating social anxieeehhhyyy for only showing up at certain times of the week. They are the real heroes . #happiness #blessed
I bet she will get me joolies room when she checks in tomorrow! Look out for yoghurt stains and a smell of fags!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder will she publish a scientific study - that PCOS is only a Monday - Thursday symptomatic issue. Itโ€™s amazing no medic has figured this out until now. Not sure why so many other PCOS people give out about PCOS shur if they only have it half the week itโ€™s very manageable. Same as anxiety. Really, Sarah is our hero and all other PCOS and anxiety sufferers are obviously just exaggerating

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder will she publish a scientific study - that PCOS is only a Monday - Thursday symptomatic issue. Itโ€™s amazing no medic has figured this out until now. Not sure why so many other PCOS people give out about PCOS shur if they only have it half the week itโ€™s very manageable. Same as anxiety. Really, Sarah is our hero and all other PCOS and anxiety sufferers are obviously just exaggerating
I will guarantee she will be studied by many many doctors as she is so unique! Like I get my anxiety morning noon and night so I clearly must be doing something wrong! My meds are not right. I know! Iโ€™m gonna empty the Prozac and fill them with shredded bodadoes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I will guarantee she will be studied by many many doctors as she is so unique! Like I get my anxiety morning noon and night so I clearly must be doing something wrong! My meds are not right. I know! Iโ€™m gonna empty the Prozac and fill them with shredded bodadoes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Sorry if this is too personal but have you tried the bodado and beer diet?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.