Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those outfits do not suit her at all. You can tell shes very uncomfortable god love her. The side angle for every single clip... She's clearly conscious of the camel toe in playsuit and jeans.
They're hard to wear pieces like..

Found it strange a photo so close to the Celeste technician.. they do realise were still in a pandemic right..

Delighted and fair dues to Sarah for admitting she was absolutely legless and thats why the phones gone. Were always asking these instahuns to be just honest... she was ! Feel like we need to celebrate lol

Couldn't make sense of the story with her nan and celeste and everyone staying in Killarney. Sorry Wa?!
I actually feel sorry for her the outfits look so vile. Who the duck would go out in them? Shes after putting on some weight. Im stunned at the size of her

Reactions: 4
The outfit with the jeans and the basketball jersey is terrible does nothing for her 😎

Reactions: 8
Imagine if she tagged her. 😏
Does anyone think twas made up? Who remembers word for word what some lunatic says to them? And even if it did happen wouldn’t you be morto to add in the bit about being more gorgeous in person 🥴🥴 I’d say she made the whole thing up as she’s been reading here about looking completely different in real life
‘Helen’ me hole

Reactions: 14
It’s so nice that Luke a 4 year old little boy gets to stay in a hotel room with her & a man he barely knows. Still I suppose at least he is being taken somewhere for once, of course if Keith wasn’t there he wouldn’t be taken at all. This is a happy families exercise for the gram.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Does anyone think twas made up? Who remembers word for word what some lunatic says to them? And even if it did happen wouldn’t you be morto to add in the bit about being more gorgeous in person 🥴🥴 I’d say she made the whole thing up as she’s been reading here about looking completely different in real life
‘Helen’ me hole
She had this exact story up a while ago fecking weirdo because I remember reading this and thinking this must be made up.
And the Happiness pic just to be clear she wasn't dumped she must be glued to here

Reactions: 11
Embarrassed for her. She really is very immature for her age, plus those who shout most about their happiness etc on social media are the most unhappy in reality. Nothing against Keith but she is one of them girls who just can't be without a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Good god if my neighbours saw me opening and closing my front door like an absolute wagon with clothes you wouldn’t give to the charity shop and a camels hoof coming out the door first they would seriously consider battering me. Sorry now but ffs all these fools make me never ever want to buy anything. Not cos they get it free but because they advertise unrealistic tit. Botox? Nah thanks. Ratty hair extensions? I’ll pass. tit coloured tan They don’t wash off. You can keep it. Cheap tacky tatty clothes. I’ll buy me own.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.