Sarah Akwisombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really proud of the women speaking up.

It’s interesting watching SA’s videos when she was on her “journey.” Saying things like she has to trust the process and she can’t question him. So so weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel like we need to change the name of the thread. Or at least he should have his own so if people search this will come up.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can we change the name of this thread @Squirrelfriend? To “tttofficialuk is a gaslighting emotionally abusive Conartist - who Is so sly, he fooled Sarah?” Because this is basically what it looks like.

I’ve always liked her, as I’ve said on this thread... I think it’s time to support her too, along all the other women who have spoken up. Hopefully this will encourage her too as well.

man. I bleeping hope a journalist picks this up. These women speaking out publicly will hopefully open his eyes

On another note, there’s a video he has of his wife, pushing all boundaries fitness wise. He tells her to keep going. When she’s clearly reached her limit. I got a pang of sisterhood for her.... Is she happy?

when will he realise, he needs to look in the mirror and get humbled for the sake of his child? Literally.

And if you’re reading this LD.... Never ever underestimate the power and anger of women. Prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks for sharing the handles. Read the post of the ligaivanovska lady. She’s a hero here. Well done.
I can see why Llewy has moved into the female spaces. First of all, the contrepeneur space he operates in is totally saturated. There are 100s of Llewys there hawking the same shite about investments and bitcoin and forex and property and 10 x growth. It’s all very male. So a lot of people/men have wisened up to it. Conversely, the usual make up and wellness MLMs usually target women so an average woman knows the “hi hun, how are you? I have a business opportunity for you” approach from an old school friend and rolls eyes.

Llewy is hitting a new ground targeting women as his MO is not the usual MLM women are accustomed to, its so easier to pull wool over potential victim’s eyes. The ligaivanovska post is a clanger as she very clearly outlines his MO. He’s a gaslighting abuser. It is clear from his own posts that he’s a massive misogynist and that rant about online trolls showed how quickly the facade of happy-go-lucky mr motivator turns into rage when he’s called on his tit. Scary.

Women of Tattle - I salute you. We called it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You’ve hit the nail on the head. You expect the MLM thing to be someone you know on Facebook. I considered using him directly and I’m so glad I didn’t. And I’m the first to remove someone who huns me.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank duck for Tattle, all I will say.

I thought this place was just the worst after the whole MOD thing, but actually this place has helped a ton of women see what’s going on And in a safe anonymous space.

so thank duck for tattle, in this situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Huge bravo to these women who have openly spoken out about LD. It sounds even worse than I thought, he’s a bully and a con artist

• Heart
Wow good work people. I feel bad for dragging Sarah now she was clearly under the influence of this con man , I almost feel pretty bad to be honest . He’s clearly preyed upon a lot of talented women who were at vulnerable points in their business . Good on them for speaking up , it’s exactly how these con men get away with it if people are too worried to rock the boat . I can’t change name of the thread but suggestions for next one are up ! I still think she needs to account for what she claimed not to be then wholeheartedly bought into .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Of course Llewy has been taking people for rides, that’s no surprise at all. He’s the latest in a long line of trade from home, timeshare, ((insert any con scheme of the time’s)).

For me what’s more telling for me is the difference between these ladies being transparent for the sake of looking out for others and Sarah who’s own response has been almost the polar opposite, yet sells herself as a transparent “no bull” female leader. She doesn’t know how to act because it’s not true to her core values. Just the values she’s been using as camouflage.

I Imagine she’ll follow suit now she’s seen how to do it as just like Llewy she’s looking for the angle. But I suspect she won’t be able to wholeheartedly because guess what, she knows her experience is not quite the same. She’ll leave a vacuum for people to come to their own conclusions and paint her the victim that lost her way.

She saw the money, she looked the other way. She sold out her values which as far as I can see were always a construct, we were all her marks. She recognised herself in Llewy, we were collateral damage and she was fine with that. Her shock was that she got caught in the crossfire.

It’s so sad for me to see everyone on the brink of poor Sarah and put her on a pedestal of the female leader that we want in the face of this tit show. Michelle Obama, Indra Nooyi, Oprah Winfrey, Deborah Meaden, Angela Merkel...
She has zero credibility, no class, is clearly (and I’m sorry to say this) not very bright. I’m all for standing by women, but women who use that bias to undermine my goodwill will never find a way back for me. She’s a local born again pastor that thought she was ready televangelism. I’m grateful for Llewy, he put a magnifying glass on the true ‘no bull’ female leader. Look at her behaviour it’s all there in plain sight

That is the most telling thing for me about these ladies transparency and Sarah’s own.

I’ve actually been using this as a cautionary tale to my own daughters so that they’re aware, sometimes the enemy looks like us.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Main hustle is no longer following loseylu although she’s following SA and vice versa. I cannot believe loselylu still thinks he’s all that. He’s a standing joke. I could never have trusted an idiot like him ever, he wreaks of con and he’s slimey. Comes across as one of those old school time share idiots who used to con people in Tenerife back in the 80s that I used to come across, only with the Malaga Costa de la crime trash mentality. They’ve acted like children the pair of them. I don’t doubt SA is mentally suffering however she entered this with her eyes open. She’s part of the hustle and she needs to be the bigger person and come on and apologise to those she’s gleaned money from and ensure everything that’s requested is paid back, even if that is to her own detriment . You can make money again, what you can’t do is build trust when your reputation is on the ground in tatters. In all of my 53 years and 26 odd years of being top level in business I have never ever witnessed such an absolute amateur tit show as what those two have carried out. Greed and naivety in both. I wouldn’t employ either of them to clean my toilet let alone give me business advice. If what they’re doing in their coaching is shouting at people to exercise early and tell anyone who doesn’t agree with them to F off and charging hundreds or what ever for the pleasure then shame on them both. People fail in business every day, it’s a fact of life. However, if you take people down with you who aren’t responsible then you’re the lowest of the low.
God yeah he is exactly that description!
Thank duck for Tattle, all I will say.

I thought this place was just the worst after the whole MOD thing, but actually this place has helped a ton of women see what’s going on And in a safe anonymous space.

so thank duck for tattle, in this situation.
Totally agree!

I feel like we need to change the name of the thread. Or at least he should have his own so if people search this will come up.
Literally incredible.

Sarah would want it to stay as it is so people can read for themselves. That’s true to her no bull values.

• Heart
I think it’s time for new thread but I suggest that as he’s basically a con artist it has to be so it’s easily searchable.

how about?

TTTOfficialuk Llewelyn Davies - The Con Artist “Coach”
Happy for you to set up @Squirrelfriend 😁

I think it’s time for new thread but I suggest that as he’s basically a con artist it has to be so it’s easily searchable.

how about?

TTTOfficialuk Llewelyn Davies - The Con Artist “Coach”
Happy for you to set up @Squirrelfriend 😁
I agree. A new thread for Jeffrey Epstein but leave the one about Prince Andrew as is 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I’d say start a new LD thread but keep this one up until we’ve all been refunded/ Sarah has made amens because it’s still on her head. I do feel for her but she can’t bury her head in the sand over this and hope it goes away. She still gave us appalling group coaching for £400!!

Reactions: 8
I just think there is an important difference: Sarah, whether she’s been conned or not, took her following with her for her own financial benefit. So she is not 100% victim. She partnered with him and even set up a company with him called No Exit (I mean...). Otherwise why is she not speaking up?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I just think there is an important difference: Sarah, whether she’s been conned or not, took her following with her for her own financial benefit. So she is not 100% victim. Otherwise why is she not speaking up?
💯 she put her values aside (her own words) and went for the money, knowingly taking everyone along for her own gain

I don’t doubt that she feels bad now, but that’s the price she has to pay for following money in a way that doesn’t align with her own supposed values and “teachings”

The irony of the book landing at this time must be so bloody painful, I can only imagine what her publishers PR team are saying right now

She introduced thousands of women to this man and has taken zero responsibility for her actions other than saving as much money for herself as possible

It’s reprehensible, she’s as bad as him for not standing up and speaking out on a huge platform where she was trusted.

The lack of action shows where here real beliefs and values lie

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.