Sarah Akwisombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Minxxx great advice, also you’ll find that people who run successful businesses in the field you want to get to are happy to talk to you, for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yep if you are under 30 I cannot recommend the Prince's Trust more. They will help you with all aspects of your business and as @Minxxx said, they can provide grants too and help you from the ground up.
Again - not blaming anyone for being sucked into this con but please entrust people who have credentials to help you with your business. The kind of stuff SA and LD were selling is all free on motivational insta accounts, it's nothing of substance by the looks of things.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@Getyourheaddown i think it is, pretty much all of her “challenges” involve her being tagged in something... also i can’t find her credentials, what are her qualifications, skills and experience to teach people how to make their business profitable? Marketing isn’t the only answer in business.
Yes I think her business is very much geared towards marketing. Tbh I don’t ‘trust the process’ anymore. So won’t be doing any course off the gram

Never heard of main hustle just had a nose and she’s one of the SI chosen 25 and then apparently there was a further top 5 out of that ? Her whole feed is very much SA/LD inspired. I can’t see she has a website, I’d expect anyone I was going to work with to have a website

Plus how can you sell a course about Instagram when you have 700 followers - doesn’t add up to me
Well this is what I thought. I remember when main hustle got chosen to go to the big house and she was almost crying On her stories cos she and I quote ‘never got chosen for anything at school’ And she felt wanted etc etc and what a bad time she’d had recently and post natal depression etc. I mean this will be major for people who were invested like this

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Sarah is being very quiet and noticed she took the crying in her Tesla vid down from Her main grid. Wonder if she will be open and honest about all of this and give her usually ‘NBS’ opinion. What gets me is many won’t know about this chat and all what’s gone on and be none the wiser to getting sucked in...

Never heard of main hustle just had a nose and she’s one of the SI chosen 25 and then apparently there was a further top 5 out of that ? Her whole feed is very much SA/LD inspired. I can’t see she has a website, I’d expect anyone I was going to work with to have a website

Plus how can you sell a course about Instagram when you have 700 followers - doesn’t add up to me
Well this is what I thought. I remember when main hustle got chosen to go to the big house and she was almost crying On her stories cos she and I quote ‘never got chosen for anything at school’ And she felt wanted etc etc and what a bad time she’d had recently and post natal depression etc. I mean this will be major for people who were invested like this

Yep if you are under 30 I cannot recommend the Prince's Trust more. They will help you with all aspects of your business and as @Minxxx said, they can provide grants too and help you from the ground up.
Again - not blaming anyone for being sucked into this con but please entrust people who have credentials to help you with your business. The kind of stuff SA and LD were selling is all free on motivational insta accounts, it's nothing of substance by the looks of things.
I think SA and lewsylu have read too many motivational quotes or memes and gained their fashion sense from too many hours viewing absolutely ascot and towie 😂

Reactions: 1
I think it’ll be interesting to see where Sarah goes from here now. There’s talk on new courses but surely if her outlook to money and values has changed I wander what direction she’ll go in.

Reactions: 1
@Marmitecrumpet Please can I ask- if someone is looking to get a coach,what sort of things should they be asking to find out if they are legit?
Ask what qualifications they have, find out what their process is (in person, zoom, groups, tasks, tools etc) ask about their experience in the particular area you are seeking support with, check for testimonials and ask about their insurance too.

An ethical coach will want to get to know a bit about you and what you want to achieve before you commit to any long term or high investment programme. Either in a free call/meeting up front or a questionnaire/application of some sort. That you will get feedback/questions on to make sure you are a good fit for each other.

A good coach will hold the mirror up and help you find your path in your own way in a supportive manner. So a trusting and respectful relationship is essential.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm so confused as to the credentials of LD... Ive just checked companies house and his income from his business is nowhere near enough to cover the lifestyle that he's showing on Instagram... does he run other businesses or is he an actual employee of someone?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t think account show his turnover? Im not an expert but think his company is too small to show full details. But I’d like to know where the dog and the horses have gone!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m new here. I had been following Sarah’s recent evolution with interest and nearly bought in before checking myself.
Not sure how to quote but for @Antonina -I did some googling a few days back I think there is or was a seperate stables at LDs house which could explain the horses -maybe they just moved field or are in stable more now. I also saw that his PA has a protection dog and talked about working while her protection dog was keeping her family safe the same way I heard him talk about it!

Reactions: 2
There have been a few women come out over the last few days on Instagram saying how appalling they’ve been treated by LD. this whole thing is taking another horrible turn. It’s not Sarah at fault here. Absolutely not.

Charlottejanept
Tabanshoresh
Lygaivanovska

All the same story. Sorry if it’s not allowed to share these profiles. They’re all open. But I think it’s important to see the bigger picture here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
thanks for sharing, @Whatanidiot , it’s good people are starting to speak up! I can see Sarah has liked some of their posts also which is kinda weird but I guess she’s aligning herself with them and distancing herself from L.

I still can’t understand why she ever got sucked into his bullshit though, he comes across like such a dick instantly and she has way more credibility!

Reactions: 6
And now looloo is feigning illness on the looloo
I noticed this too. Probably so he doesn’t have to speak out about it

thanks for sharing, @Whatanidiot , it’s good people are starting to speak up! I can see Sarah has liked some of their posts also which is kinda weird but I guess she’s aligning herself with them and distancing herself from L.

I still can’t understand why she ever got sucked into his bullshit though, he comes across like such a dick instantly and she has way more credibility!
I wonder if she was too scared to speak the truth. Especially if she’s set up a company with him. Who knows what he’s capable of

All the ladies speaking out paid him directly for coaching. Some were part of smashing it too

I'm so confused as to the credentials of LD... Ive just checked companies house and his income from his business is nowhere near enough to cover the lifestyle that he's showing on Instagram... does he run other businesses or is he an actual employee of someone?

Absolutely. But... I think the really important thing here is to step back slightly and really look beyond the lifestyle he’s trying to portray and look at what he is actually portraying.

What can you see on that Instagram when you really look past the watches and cars is this:

LD in his house - usually selection of then sams rooms - that panelled wall, the dining room, the room with a piano in it

LD in a gym (just run of the mill public gym not one in “his” house)

LD in some car park

LD in his car

LD in some 3 star hotel conference room

LD’s wife posing in a bikini

LD’s wife posing in the pink boots

LD going out in a chauffeured car but the pictures are only from in front of the house with a stealth advertising for the chauffeur company by the way. No pictures from that night going out. Isn’t that weird given how he takes pictures of anything that may look “rich” to him

Wrists with watches on them on a steering wheel 😂 - constant supply but often it’s not LD. It’s his brothers

Wads of cash in his hand

Also he keeps sharing pictures of his brother’s holidays, cars etc so sometimes you have to double take on who you’re looking at there seeing as they are twins

Pictures of his clients - mostly men standing next to LD or his brother’s car or looking at the watches

When he’s on holiday and that’s actually quite rare in his case actually, you don’t see him checking into hotel so you can’t see what hotel it is, how long he’s there for - now, if he were staying in some 5 star hotel, knowing LD, wouldn’t he be photographing the life out of it?

If you go year down in his insta to last year, there is an awful lot of pictures him advertising their services - all of the standard language of contrepeneur is there - 10 x growth, uplevelling, all that crap and coincides with buying followers in significant amounts.

That’s it.

House is rented for sure. Last time that house was listed for sale was in 2004. There is nothing to indicate that he owns it. 3k a month rent (which is the last listing I saw for it) may seem a lot but looking at his Instagram he doesn’t seem to have life outside of that house or gym or a nearby car park probably because he can’t afford it.

His and his brother’s company had another partner/director in it. He’s shown and tagged in some earlier insta posts. He’s gone now, resigned from the company last year and him and LD no longer follow each other on insta. He’s another Uplevelling hunbot with nearly 20k followers and average of 20 likes on a post 🤦‍♀️ so I’m seeing a pattern of collapsing business partnerships here.

Here is an interesting thing. A caption from his post last year. He’s blathering about Nutella of all things but he says “after being poor im
living like I’m rich”. Note the word “like” here. Freudian slip perhaps?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
There have been a few women come out over the last few days on Instagram saying how appalling they’ve been treated by LD. this whole thing is taking another horrible turn. It’s not Sarah at fault here. Absolutely not.

Charlottejanept
Tabanshoresh
Lygaivanovska

All the same story. Sorry if it’s not allowed to share these profiles. They’re all open. But I think it’s important to see the bigger picture here.
Thank goodness more are speaking out. He’s going to be a rabbit caught in headlights. #worldcomescrashingdown #pridecomesbeforeafall #goodwillprevail

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.