Sarah Akwisombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May I check with the other SI people here plesss - was this woman who blew whistle on LD this am (ligaivsnovskaya) onSmashing It? She’s at pains to caveat it that experience is nothing to do with SA.

i think this thread has to close before you set up a new one, am I right?

Reactions: 2
yes!!! thank you, I thought I was the only one seeing this!

It's so obvious it hurts!!!!! It's actually sickening that more women are being dragged into it now. Not sure on what basis, have they been paid to post? Sorry but those women have not suddenly decided to post what they have all separately of each other. And interestingly one of them is coached by a woman having 121 coaching with Sarah. PLEASE DON'T BE FOOLED ANYONE.

May I check with the other SI people here plesss - was this woman who blew whistle on LD this am (ligaivsnovskaya) onSmashing It? She’s at pains to caveat it that experience is nothing to do with SA.

i think this thread has to close before you set up a new one, am I right?
Yep and she was one of the chosen 25 that went to the hotel event.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh guys CMON, I have to comment on this now. All of a sudden yesterday 4 or 5 posts appear with exactly the same wording supporting Sarah and trying to rid of her any guilt!? Sarah likes the posts when she hasn't followed or taken the time to engage with any one of her customers before. This is all STRATEGIC.

Yes Llewy looks to be an MLM coach, he's never been any different let's not forget. Sarahs attitude throughout has been cocky and happy to go along with. I don't think she's been conned for one second, I just think she's decided not to work with him anymore and how could she possibly come out of all of the hype looking OK and saving a shred of integrity? Playing the burnt woman card and round up a group of women she can repost to save herself. These woman are now actually recommending her as a coach!? WTF. This is officially bonkers now.

Even Tattle is turning the other way, all the blame is on Llewy now after those posts, they have completely done the job overnight for Sarah!
100% - she introduced him to her followers and got into business with him and told people to trust the process, and made money out of it. How the duck does she not have anything to do with it? At least with him it’s obvious that it’s a conman. With her the exploitation was way more sophisticated cause she appears to be more relatable.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
The lygaivanovska lady was schmoozing with him on his Instagram stories the other day . Or rather he made it appear that way .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It's so obvious it hurts!!!!! It's actually sickening that more women are being dragged into it now. Not sure on what basis, have they been paid to post? Sorry but those women have not suddenly decided to post what they have all separately of each other. And interestingly one of them is coached by a woman having 121 coaching with Sarah. PLEASE DON'T BE FOOLED ANYONE.

Yep and she was one of the chosen 25 that went to the hotel event.
I saw her name and saw her being tagged in Llewy’s stories. She looked like an individual client to him. But for how long? SI collapsed two weeks ago or so?
Why is she at pains to disassociate SA from it? Some arrangement? Is post from Sarah now inevitable?

Reactions: 4
100% - she introduced him to her followers and got into business with him and told people to trust the process, and made money out of it. How the duck does she not have anything to do with it? At least with him it’s obvious that it’s a conman. With her the exploitation was way more sophisticated cause she appears to be more relatable.
EXACTLY. We're all just watching this unfold in absolute shock. I just hope these refunds turn up and then we can draw a line under all of it, the amount of stress this has caused and the amount of time spent on just trying to figure it all out is exhausting.

@Factsnottrash yes, also, one of the other girls that are defending SA with their post, received donations for her (admirable) nonprofit association from the money of the MM course. Sarah announced this in one of the sessions from MM course.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I saw her name and saw her being tagged in Llewy’s stories. She looked like an individual client to him. But for how long? SI collapsed two weeks ago or so?
Why is she at pains to disassociate SA from it? Some arrangement? Is post from Sarah now inevitable?
At this point, I've honestly on idea. I didn't know Liga was being coached by Llewy directly. Maybe he worked his 'magic' at the live 25 event and picked up 121 clients from there.

yes, also, one of the other girls that are defending SA with her post, received donations for her (admirable) nonprofit association from the money of the MM course. Sarah announced this in one of the sessions from MM course.
WHAAAAT!??

Reactions: 3
She alludes to Llewy tit talking other people and telling her about their debt etc , good on this woman for speaking up as he seems terrifying .

I think she's nailed what Llewy was always about yep, brought to us by Sarah who supported his methods for months.

Reactions: 8
It’s a shame Sarah was sucked in, but she needs to refund people for the appalling service she’s given which she admitted in her video in the car. I feel for her but you make a problem it’s your job to fix it. And I don’t feel sorry for her enough to leave her with that much of my money!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
WHAAAAT!??
Yep, I mean, the association is amazing and they are money spent on a good cause, but it is important to notice that while this person is coming out about her experience (separating SA from Llewy and defending SA) she also got a donation for her non-profit association from SA, or better, some of the proceeds of the MM course.

Reactions: 5
It’s a shame Sarah was sucked in, but she needs to refund people for the appalling service she’s given which she admitted in her video in the car. I feel for her but you make a problem it’s your job to fix it. And I don’t feel sorry for her enough to leave her with that much of my money!!
I was feeling awkward about asking for refunds because I really like the groups I’m still a part of and didn’t want to loose that but we’ve had nothing, not even an apology

Agreed. As much as it's making me sick to my stomach (as I hate any kind of confrontation) I think I might email her and ask for a refund for the group coaching. It was dire, not at all what we were sold, we got little to no real feedback and virtually no interaction with Sarah. Add to that the way she commented about being too busy/had a lot on her plate, etc. I don't feel I got anything out of it that I couldn't have just found on the internet, like others I was sold on the whole MLM strategy of "Sign up now!!! Don't miss out!!! Only a few places left!!!"

Ugh. So frustrating.
It was an absolute farce!

I was feeling awkward about asking for refunds because I really like the groups I’m still a part of and didn’t want to loose that but we’ve had nothing, not even an apology

It was an absolute farce!
Yeah, that's kinda how I'm feeling - she should definitely have explained to all of her groups though. I completely understand our group coaching was very small fry compared to the dumpster fire that was the SI course, but still, we were on that course, spending money during a period when it was very clear she was struggling to keep up.

Yep, I mean, the association is amazing and they are money spent on a good cause, but it is important to notice that while this person is coming out about her experience (separating SA from Llewy and defending SA) she also got a donation for her non-profit association from SA, or better, some of the proceeds of the MM course.
Oh maaaan, the plot thickens.

The lygaivanovska lady was schmoozing with him on his Instagram stories the other day . Or rather he made it appear that way .
She was the one who said #brainwashed in her stories if you remember I mentioned? I couldn’t remember what her name was.

So you think SA has asked these women to do it or there’s some hidden agreement in coming out?

Same! All posters registered on Wednesday too (possibly a coincidence). It just underlines the disingenuous and unsophisticated tactics of SA.
So glad I’m not the only one thinking this.

At first I thought good on you to all the women standing up....now I’m not so sure.

I would request a refund for any service you were not happy with.

Also where is the apology to every one of her students she dragged down? If you listen to her “I lost myself” video it’s all me me me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.