Sarah Akwisombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Defo ned sto be kept as a Sarah Akwisombe thread Llewy can jump on the title , #2 Sarah Akwisombe boo hoo & the contrepeneur Loseylu

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No Defo ned sto be kept as a Sarah Akwisombe thread Llewy can jump on the title , #2 Sarah Akwisombe boo hoo & the contrepeneur Loseylu
I agree - let’s not loose sight of why this all came into light. Sarah stopped being a victim the moment she started working with him for her own financial gain.

Reactions: 10
Right will I make new thread for #2 Sarah Akwisombe boo hoo what will happen with loseylu?

Ooft The money is scamming sounds like a winner , do you want to set up new thread @Antonina

Reactions: 3
Another SI numpty here. Got loads more to say but no time to write more at the moment

If you start a thread the spelling of his name is: Llewellyn Davies.

His brother Rhys is just as bad as you all seem aware so he probably needs a mention in the title (think some or at least one of the posts from those speaking out on insta had coaching with him not Llewy). And Champions of Mind is their joint thing.

I was another one who thought Tattle Life was the pits (sorry) but thanks to the SI tit show I came on here and realised that actually a lot of it is simply holding people to account.

By the way, he doesn't own that manor house according to the land registry.

Thought it was weird he seemed to be staying in a caravan on his recent holiday (not dissing caravan holidays generally but it doesn't exactly fit with his millionaire image). Yet another thing I ignored.

I really wanted to believe he wasn't a con man (probably cognitive dissonance kicking in) and that he and SA had just fallen out. Turns out we've all been taken on an expensive and potentially emotionally damaging ride.

I feel really stupid. Lesson learned!

• Heart
This is just cementing what I felt in the first place - that LD manipulated Sarah. I know it's not as black and white as that and that she hasn't dealt with the aftermath correctly but given her values she must be really struggling to deal with the fact that she let this get so out of control. A massive mistake on her part that could cost her everything.

It's awful that the ladies who have spoken out on Instagram don't feel like they can tag him, thankfully, from reading through the comments it appears that lots know who they are referring to. He will not get away with this, there will be more and more people speaking up. It's time for Sarah to use her platform to raise awareness of disgusting, vile people like LD.

Reactions: 5
For me what’s more telling for me is the difference between these ladies being transparent for the sake of looking out for others and Sarah who’s own response has been almost the polar opposite, yet sells herself as a transparent “no bull” female leader. She doesn’t know how to act because it’s not true to her core values. Just the values she’s been using as camouflage.

I Imagine she’ll follow suit now she’s seen how to do it as just like Llewy she’s looking for the angle. But I suspect she won’t be able to wholeheartedly because guess what, she knows her experience is not quite the same. She’ll leave a vacuum for people to come to their own conclusions and paint her the victim that lost her way.

She saw the money, she looked the other way. She sold out her values which as far as I can see were always a construct, we were all her marks. She recognised herself in Llewy, we were collateral damage and she was fine with that. Her shock was that she got caught in the crossfire.

It’s so sad for me to see everyone on the brink of poor Sarah and put her on a pedestal of the female leader that we want in the face of this tit show. Michelle Obama, Indra Nooyi, Oprah Winfrey, Deborah Meaden, Angela Merkel...
She has zero credibility, no class, is clearly (and I’m sorry to say this) not very bright. I’m all for standing by women, but women who use that bias to undermine my goodwill will never find a way back for me. She’s a local born again pastor that thought she was ready televangelism. I’m grateful for Llewy, he put a magnifying glass on the true ‘no bull’ female leader. Look at her behaviour it’s all there in plain sight

That is the most telling thing for me about these ladies transparency and Sarah’s own.

I’ve actually been using this as a cautionary tale to my own daughters so that they’re aware, sometimes the enemy looks like us.

yes, this, please. I don't want to say she is as bad as him, but this new narrative in which she is the total victim it is not credible to my gut. I don't see these girls that are rightly coming out about being conned (one of them, of course, saying that Sarah is great and she has no fault in this, and well, I understand, this person got donations from her) saying that they are sad and lost their way and so they need to "run with the Tesla in the country lanes". You are saying that you lost your way, your values, and you are still bragging about this Tesla that you got with the money of those courses? I don't believe for a second that she is not responsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s heartbreaking that so many women went through this and I imagine he did the same to sarah but worse as she was a bigger meal ticket.

But these women are speaking in very abstract terms, we know who it is but no one else would. It doesn’t protect the next person to not be called out

He got his credentials from Sarah so all these people that are saying she has nothing to do with it are in denial. Like they’ve all got Stockholm syndrome

• Heart
#2 Sarah Akwisombe The money is scamming... and going straight to Llewy Davies (tttofficialuk)... No Exit!

• Heart
new threads are made at 1000 posts.
deleted until you reach that point.

Sorry someone else will need to try I jumped too early .. I’m an amateur what can I say , I’m away to live life if someone else can set it up .

Reactions: 2
Sorry it’s me causing the mix up, what I meant was I saw Nicky from 10 years younger and other respected ladies on the event. I then saw LD posting he was working with Nicky 121 and that’s who I’m referring to - no idea if you are Nicky @Brook69
I didn’t want to name names hence why I just said the lady off TV, but I just meant that seeing someone with those credentials who I admire really was the push for me to pay for more things because I thought wow he must be good if they want to work with him if you see what I mean.
No problem at all, though you meant me when you said the TV interiors lady. All cleared up now hopefully :) x

Oh guys CMON, I have to comment on this now. All of a sudden yesterday 4 or 5 posts appear with exactly the same wording supporting Sarah and trying to rid of her any guilt!? Sarah likes the posts when she hasn't followed or taken the time to engage with any one of her customers before. This is all STRATEGIC.

Yes Llewy looks to be an MLM coach, he's never been any different let's not forget. Sarahs attitude throughout has been cocky and happy to go along with. I don't think she's been conned for one second, I just think she's decided not to work with him anymore and how could she possibly come out of all of the hype looking OK and saving a shred of integrity? Playing the burnt woman card and round up a group of women she can repost to save herself. These woman are now actually recommending her as a coach!? WTF. This is officially bonkers now.

Even Tattle is turning the other way, all the blame is on Llewy now after those posts, they have completely done the job overnight for Sarah!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Got to wait till 1000 posts but will be away out by then .
#2 Sarah Akwisombe The money is scamming & Llewelyn Davies ( tttofficialuk)
yeah sounds like these women have been suckered into doing her or work for her .. NO EXIT

Reactions: 1
Oh guys CMON, I have to comment on this now. All of a sudden yesterday 4 or 5 posts appear with exactly the same wording supporting Sarah and trying to rid of her any guilt!? Sarah likes the posts when she hasn't followed or taken the time to engage with any one of her customers before. This is all STRATEGIC.
yes!!! thank you, I thought I was the only one seeing this!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah I’d say start a new LD thread but keep this one up until we’ve all been refunded/ Sarah has made amens because it’s still on her head. I do feel for her but she can’t bury her head in the sand over this and hope it goes away. She still gave us appalling group coaching for £400!!
Agreed. As much as it's making me sick to my stomach (as I hate any kind of confrontation) I think I might email her and ask for a refund for the group coaching. It was dire, not at all what we were sold, we got little to no real feedback and virtually no interaction with Sarah. Add to that the way she commented about being too busy/had a lot on her plate, etc. I don't feel I got anything out of it that I couldn't have just found on the internet, like others I was sold on the whole MLM strategy of "Sign up now!!! Don't miss out!!! Only a few places left!!!"

Ugh. So frustrating.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.