Sarah Akwisombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@mchi2el2

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 To all of what you said about therapy and REAL qualified and structured coaching.

Coaching should be a safe container to explore the self and/or business and create a springboard to then fulfil potential. The SA and LD road show was anything but, just a bunch of motivational noise.

I’d go so far as to say it was dangerous especially at a time when so many people are feeling generally vulnerable. It’s evidenced in some of what people have said in this thread about affordability, leaving relationships and triggering anxiety etc.

To be giving out generalised advice like ditch the deadwood or to scold people for not doing homework is such bad practice. No ethical coach would ever do that.

As far as I know neither of them are qualified or insured to coach they are simply pushy sales people obsessed with how much they sold and not client outcomes. He’s probably not even a PT! But shouldn’t be telling 250 people to train at 5am anyway without signing waivers etc...

I think SA started with good intentions but it went dark and she stayed on the ride instead of stopping it simply because of the money.

She didn’t respect herself or her paying clients enough to take the supposed no BS approach she mouths off about. And she’s also failing to fully own it and apologise now.

No one wants to admit they were conned, we all think it couldn’t happen to us right?! But we were had.

I think she was referring to ten years younger lady
Yes I was

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t think anyone legit has to talk about Bentleys and rolexes and Gucci !.Anyone can shout motivational nonsense at people , whether it’s right for the person or tailored for you or harmful is another thing entirely , I could scream at someone to cut out the deadwood and go to the gym ,it might help them , it might make them have a major depressive episode and ruin their life .

Reactions: 4
Sorry it’s me causing the mix up, what I meant was I saw Nicky from 10 years younger and other respected ladies on the event. I then saw LD posting he was working with Nicky 121 and that’s who I’m referring to - no idea if you are Nicky @Brook69
I didn’t want to name names hence why I just said the lady off TV, but I just meant that seeing someone with those credentials who I admire really was the push for me to pay for more things because I thought wow he must be good if they want to work with him if you see what I mean.

Reactions: 5
It’s a bit like the styled by susie thing , she has taken advice from one of these people who doesn’t even have any previous business experience as far as I can see and trashed her business in the process . I’m sure the coach meant well but it can be damaging .

Reactions: 3
Sorry it’s me causing the mix up, what I meant was I saw Nicky from 10 years younger and other respected ladies on the event. I then saw LD posting he was working with Nicky 121 and that’s who I’m referring to - no idea if you are Nicky @Brook69
I didn’t want to name names hence why I just said the lady off TV, but I just meant that seeing someone with those credentials who I admire really was the push for me to pay for more things because I thought wow he must be good if they want to work with him if you see what I mean.
You don’t need to apologise, @Brook69 got it wrong for assuming you were talking about her, when we knew you weren’t. Don’t feel you need to keep apologising. X

Wha
It’s a bit like the styled by susie thing , she has taken advice from one of these people who doesn’t even have any previous business experience as far as I can see and trashed her business in the process . I’m sure the coach meant well but it can be damaging .
What happened? I saw something about this on a separate thread... MHS?

Nicky hambleton Jones?? She’s having coaching off Sarah??
LD! 121

LD said she was working with him 121 on his stories and he was going to relaunch her career
Haven’t heard anything from her in a while, maybe she too has seen the light.

See there’s mentions about therapists and coaches! Good stuff.

For anyone reading this (who may not have posted, but is impacted):

- GP refer for CBT. CBT isn’t for everyone, it’s great for goal setting and habit forming. If you need to delve deeper, talking therapy may be your jam. It’s not just for low mood/anxiety. Just having the space to chat tit for an hour is liberating.
- If you want a therapist/talking therapy, visit counselling directory or BACP website.
- Check their qualifications. They’re expecting you to.
- Ask to see insurance. Again, they expect it.
- Same goes for life coaches. Check out their qualifications. If they can’t provide, move on.
- If you need any further help here, give me a shout.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@Catladysupreme there is defo more to it than SA just having a change of heart. Literally the same week she announced she had made a mill....really! Like you say if they just fell out or she thought he was trying to rip her off you’d just fulfil your commitments and then part ways. But this feels like something far more urgent. She’d do well to explain what has happened and gain some control. As with these things if pr pick up on it which is possible seeing as I know press are in this forum then it will be out of her hands and reported how they want to. Also If she’s started selling her courses again it’s maybe robbing Peter to pay Paul. If she doesn’t have the money to issue refunds the only way she could raise it would be to set up more courses with her devout followers who will bank roll the payback.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@butwhyamihere Susie Hasler from styled by susie had a very large Facebook group run alongside her main business , where people who had been styled by her could chat about their analysis .
Susie was getting paranoid and paid for advice from someone called Main hustle school who appears to have little experience in her industry . She was advised to close the Facebook group and set up a paid patreon group where people would pay £6 a month for the privilege , it went down like a fart in a spacesuit and she had a PR disaster and loads of backlash .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
@butwhyamihere Susie Hasler from styled by susie had a very large Facebook group run alongside her main business , where people who had been styled by her could chat about their analysis .
Susie was getting paranoid and paid for advice from someone called Main hustle school who appears to have little experience in her industry . She was advised to close the Facebook group and set up a paid patreon group where people would pay £6 a month for the privilege , it went down like a fart in a spacesuit and she had a PR disaster and loads of backlash .
fart in a space suit lol

and what’s come of it?

• Haha
OMG that’s so weird so I’ve just messaged main hustle to ask about it her business practice now as I was considering taking a course with her but was worried If her strategy was based on the coaching SA has given her. That’s the problem here. The association is bad for all those small businesses. Glad i know this too.

@Getyourheaddown i think it is, pretty much all of her “challenges” involve her being tagged in something... also i can’t find her credentials, what are her qualifications, skills and experience to teach people how to make their business profitable? Marketing isn’t the only answer in business.

Reactions: 1
Never heard of main hustle just had a nose and she’s one of the SI chosen 25 and then apparently there was a further top 5 out of that ? Her whole feed is very much SA/LD inspired. I can’t see she has a website, I’d expect anyone I was going to work with to have a website

Plus how can you sell a course about Instagram when you have 700 followers - doesn’t add up to me

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Main hustle is no longer following loseylu although she’s following SA and vice versa. I cannot believe loselylu still thinks he’s all that. He’s a standing joke. I could never have trusted an idiot like him ever, he wreaks of con and he’s slimey. Comes across as one of those old school time share idiots who used to con people in Tenerife back in the 80s that I used to come across, only with the Malaga Costa de la crime trash mentality. They’ve acted like children the pair of them. I don’t doubt SA is mentally suffering however she entered this with her eyes open. She’s part of the hustle and she needs to be the bigger person and come on and apologise to those she’s gleaned money from and ensure everything that’s requested is paid back, even if that is to her own detriment . You can make money again, what you can’t do is build trust when your reputation is on the ground in tatters. In all of my 53 years and 26 odd years of being top level in business I have never ever witnessed such an absolute amateur tit show as what those two have carried out. Greed and naivety in both. I wouldn’t employ either of them to clean my toilet let alone give me business advice. If what they’re doing in their coaching is shouting at people to exercise early and tell anyone who doesn’t agree with them to F off and charging hundreds or what ever for the pleasure then shame on them both. People fail in business every day, it’s a fact of life. However, if you take people down with you who aren’t responsible then you’re the lowest of the low.

Reactions: 8
Before anyone pays for coaching please please see what is available in your community. There are lots of organisations that offer coaching and mentoring for free and the mentors are actual business people who have run successful businesses and know what they are talking about.

If you’re under 30, the Prince’s trust is great. I had invaluable advice from my mentor plus a grant. Otherwise your bank, local council Or chamber of commerce probably runs a business mentoring scheme where you can get a mentor.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.