Sarah Akwisombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see now she's going to be a certified NLP Practitioner. My favourite story about NLP Practitioners is that someone registered their cat as one.

I suppose if the cat tells you to exercise in the morning it's all good.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ā£835k in 12 weeks. An average of Ā£69.5k a week. From where and what exactly? If you're constantly going to be telling people how much you made in such a short amount of time, break it TF down.

I see now she's going to be a certified NLP Practitioner. My favourite story about NLP Practitioners is that someone registered their cat as one.

I suppose if the cat tells you to exercise in the morning it's all good.
Oh dear God!

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s the epitome of an annoying know it all millenial šŸ™„. She knows nothing about anything but has a big gob and loves the sound of her own voice. She definitely wears the trousers in that family. Poor Jason has lost his back bone and has become her yes man. Iā€™ve met men like that, weak willed need to be led. Sarah says jump Jason says how high.
she Has piggy backed her way to where she is now. She was never about numbers and then saw all the other accounts being gifted stuff and thought I need that. So she got in with 2LG and attended a couple of interior talks and became this horrendously bile inducing idiot. It was like watching an Avril Lavegne turn into Jessica Simpson ( just not as good looking ) . She became processed, polished and just not authentic. Sheā€™s all about the gram. did any one see the oil burner she ā€œ designed ā€œ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Ā£50 for something that if a 2 year old brought it home as a look what we made in nursery today, you would throw it out in the trash . Sarah is money obsessed at any cost. Sheā€™d sell her husband and kids down the river for it . Not a nice human being.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Ā£835k in 12 weeks. An average of Ā£69.5k a week. From where and what exactly? If you're constantly going to be telling people how much you made in such a short amount of time, break it TF down.

Oh dear God!
From other idiots of course paying her for duck all

Yes I saw the oil burner , YES she doesnā€™t seem like a nice decent person anymore . She could have done so well on the interior and style side of things ( apart from the terrible oil burners ) but instead sheā€™s thrown her integrity away on this greedy capitalist bullshit and made a fool of herself . She will probably see it as people being jealous of her achievements but Sarah if sheā€™s reads this needs to take a look at herself and figure out what matters in life and if seeking her integrity and reputation down the river is worth it .theres one thing being wealthy and another greedy and money hungry at all costs .

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I donā€™t get what an NLP is. I googled but still donā€™t get it.

I agree with the breaking it down. If thatā€™s part of your business to be ā€œlook how much Iā€™ve madeā€ surely itā€™s transparent to say and this is how. I could say Iā€™ve made Ā£2million this week....

It seems like she piggy backs off other people. The money lady. The coach.

Iā€™m not being a d*ck here but please google the phrase sold down the river.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I donā€™t get what an NLP is. I googled but still donā€™t get it.

I agree with the breaking it down. If thatā€™s part of your business to be ā€œlook how much Iā€™ve madeā€ surely itā€™s transparent to say and this is how. I could say Iā€™ve made Ā£2million this week....

It seems like she piggy backs off other people. The money lady. The coach.

Iā€™m not being a d*ck here but please google the phrase sold down the river.
I do apologise. Thatā€™s my ignorance. My children are mixed race so Iā€™m quite horrified to learn that . Please know that no offence was meant ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I do apologise. Thatā€™s my ignorance. My children are mixed race so Iā€™m quite horrified to learn that . Please know that no offence was meant ā¤
Iā€™m sure you didnā€™t, donā€™t worry. Iā€™m black and had no idea - Iā€™ve unwittingly used the phrase too. Thanks to Sunflower for educating us. I wonā€™t use the phrase again.

• Heart
In her stories today she calls out (not by name) one of her clients for not doing the homework. If I was that client, I'd be pissed. I'm paying you money for you to go on a rant about me??

OK tell them privately, which I'm sure she has, that they need to do X Y and Z, but don't go on multiple stories chastising the person to thousands of followers like a child.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes very easy to just say , you havent done it right or you arenā€™t cut out for It sorry and walk off with the money .

Donā€™t worry I didnā€™t know either. I have a business and use social media so I looked into every day phrases with racist connections and made sure I donā€™t use them

• Heart
One of my friends has done the current course she's touting on her stories in the past and was saying it's all a load of woo woo stuff. Apparently it's completely different to all the sweat equity, lunch is for wimps stuff she's preaching now.

My friend was saying someone on the Facebook group asked about how to reconcile the different approaches and SA never even bothered acknowledging the question - at least not publicly.

My friend had still signed up for that Smashing It course though.

• Wow
My friend was saying someone on the Facebook group asked about how to reconcile the different approaches and SA never even bothered acknowledging the question - at least not publicly.
She was too busy making some beats or boring us all with her workouts.

Reactions: 1
I see she's got another ponzi scheme type thing coming - I can't believe people are so desperate they sign up for her courses. She's making all this money off telling people to set some goals and go for a jog in the morning but still they buy into it.

Reactions: 1
Leaving aside her annoying smug attitude, sheā€™s simply making money out of other womenā€™s vulnerabilities. She portrays herself as the ā€œtelling it how it is, no bullshitā€ persona and ā€œif you donā€™t like it, donā€™t get my sense of humour, itā€™s your problemā€ kind of thing. Clearly the women who buy her courses need to hear that crap. I really hope it works for them, long term!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.