Sarah Akwisombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, I've been reading this thread and keep getting more and more shocked.

I have a pretty successful online product business, and was totally taken in by Sarah & Llewy. I just checked and I spent nearly £1000 on various courses with them! The major money moves event I did feel like I found useful at the time but actually looking back I didn't get that much out of it and definitely nothing particularly actionable for my business. Mainly just a few mindset bits and being told to exercise at 5am every bloody day. The group coaching was a complete shambles, I found it so crap that I actually didn't bother turning up for the last week's session (there were 4). It just kinda seemed that Sarah had too much on her plate and couldn't really be bothered with it, it was half an hour of waffle and a bit of 'homework' at the end (make an Instagram video, really insightful stuff...). There wasn't even an opportunity to ask questions and I did try a few times on Instagram but she never gave a real response. I also did the fearless, focused event and I'll be honest I can't even remember what was said but I know they then upsold the major money moves from that which I stupidly bought into.

Personally I don't think Sarah set out to con anyone, but she realised too late that she'd been taken for a ride by LD, he pushed her so hard to sell sell sell and she did it because she wanted to make the million. She had way too many things going on that she could never deliver on, so she cut ties and I really think she's probably scared of him and doesn't want to speak badly about him publicly. That being said she really needs to refund everyone who is asking and make a heartfelt apology. I'm so impressed by some of the sleuthing going on here about LD's house and followers, and really can't believe I was taken in by someone like that! But as others have said that's what people like him do best. What a mess!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I looked on Llewy’s tagged posts on insta. Sorry if any of you made these posts but it just seems like a lot of people with small businesses, not a lot of followers and hardly any engagement. I understand if you own your own business you want to invest in yourself and grow but doing selfies working out and telling people about your energy...that would turn me right off using any of these businesses. Also one woman has a tab on her insta called The Journey and it’s just a screenshot of her being told she was one of the chosen 25. I understand when you’re caught up in it it’s difficult to see but all this screams mlm to me and 0 substance. ‘Exercise and tell people to duck off if they question you’ are not a way to grow a business.
Not blaming ANY of you here, you were conned plain and simple. I mostly baffled at how Sarah and Llewy thought they could make anything of basically a brash attitude and advice to go to the gym.

I understand coaches aren’t there to help you write your business plan but what tangible business building advice WERE they giving?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I looked on Llewy’s tagged posts on insta. Sorry if any of you made these posts but it just seems like a lot of people with small businesses, not a lot of followers and hardly any engagement. I understand if you own your own business you want to invest in yourself and grow but doing selfies working out and telling people about your energy...that would turn me right off using any of these businesses. Also one woman has a tab on her insta called The Journey and it’s just a screenshot of her being told she was one of the chosen 25. I understand when you’re caught up in it it’s difficult to see but all this screams mlm to me and 0 substance. ‘Exercise and tell people to duck off if they question you’ are not a way to grow a business.
Not blaming ANY of you here, you were conned plain and simple. I mostly baffled at how Sarah and Llewy thought they could make anything of basically a brash attitude and advice to go to the gym.

I understand coaches aren’t there to help you write your business plan but what tangible business building advice WERE they giving?
I don’t think it was any real business advice it was more motivational stuff tbh which they were good at to a point and I think that’s how most of us got sucked it. It was motivational and high vibe to start with... then came the tit show

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it was any real business advice it was more motivational stuff tbh which they were good at to a point and I think that’s how most of us got sucked it. It was motivational and high vibe to start with... then came the tit show
@Lemonhead123 completely agree. It started out (first 1-3 weeks) as motivational, high vibe, and everyone getting excited about the business advice they were going to be receiving. Which never came, and then the Business Accelerator was announced. I was quite pissed then as I went into Smashing It thinking it would be motivation and helping with mindset, backed with advice that people could actually apply to their businesses. I did question, however, the way they were going to do this as i’m a service-based (non-coaching!) business, which is entirely different to the lady selling the lovely babies & kids clothes, again different to the lady coaching fashion businesses. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m going to watch the video Sarah’s posted in the private group later when I get the chance, and will see about saying something in there. As I said, if things in the group and certain individuals weren’t so intimidating, i’d likely have said something in the SI fb group.

Reactions: 4
@Lemonhead123 completely agree. It started out (first 1-3 weeks) as motivational, high vibe, and everyone getting excited about the business advice they were going to be receiving. Which never came, and then the Business Accelerator was announced. I was quite pissed then as I went into Smashing It thinking it would be motivation and helping with mindset, backed with advice that people could actually apply to their businesses. I did question, however, the way they were going to do this as i’m a service-based (non-coaching!) business, which is entirely different to the lady selling the lovely babies & kids clothes, again different to the lady coaching fashion businesses. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m going to watch the video Sarah’s posted in the private group later when I get the chance, and will see about saying something in there. As I said, if things in the group and certain individuals weren’t so intimidating, i’d likely have said something in the SI fb group.
Yes please let us know if there’s anything to take from it

Reactions: 2
Wow, I've been reading this thread and keep getting more and more shocked.

I have a pretty successful online product business, and was totally taken in by Sarah & Llewy. I just checked and I spent nearly £1000 on various courses with them! The major money moves event I did feel like I found useful at the time but actually looking back I didn't get that much out of it and definitely nothing particularly actionable for my business. Mainly just a few mindset bits and being told to exercise at 5am every bloody day. The group coaching was a complete shambles, I found it so crap that I actually didn't bother turning up for the last week's session (there were 4). It just kinda seemed that Sarah had too much on her plate and couldn't really be bothered with it, it was half an hour of waffle and a bit of 'homework' at the end (make an Instagram video, really insightful stuff...). There wasn't even an opportunity to ask questions and I did try a few times on Instagram but she never gave a real response. I also did the fearless, focused event and I'll be honest I can't even remember what was said but I know they then upsold the major money moves from that which I stupidly bought into.

Personally I don't think Sarah set out to con anyone, but she realised too late that she'd been taken for a ride by LD, he pushed her so hard to sell sell sell and she did it because she wanted to make the million. She had way too many things going on that she could never deliver on, so she cut ties and I really think she's probably scared of him and doesn't want to speak badly about him publicly. That being said she really needs to refund everyone who is asking and make a heartfelt apology. I'm so impressed by some of the sleuthing going on here about LD's house and followers, and really can't believe I was taken in by someone like that! But as others have said that's what people like him do best. What a mess!
I also have a pretty successful online business and must have spent a similar amount. I look back now and just think what was I thinking! I don't need advice from people like this, I must say also that there was always so much talk of being on Stories/doing videos on Instagram and I don't do that a lot and still do pretty well...I have also always exercised, for my mental health, and just think that's good common sense to move your body to make you feel better/get you going for the day. Argh I'm so angry! I've received my refund for the biz accelerator and they have cancelled my SI membership so I'm just going to draw a line under all this and promise myself never to get sucked in to snake oil rubbish ever again.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I also have a pretty successful online business and must have spent a similar amount. I look back now and just think what was I thinking! I don't need advice from people like this, I must say also that there was always so much talk of being on Stories/doing videos on Instagram and I don't do that a lot and still do pretty well...I have also always exercised, for my mental health, and just think that's good common sense to move your body to make you feel better/get you going for the day. Argh I'm so angry! I've received my refund for the biz accelerator and they have cancelled my SI membership so I'm just going to draw a line under all this and promise myself never to get sucked in to snake oil rubbish ever again.
Good to know you’ve got the refunds

I dunno. I think she was conned/took in by it. He was recommended to her by a friend. She probably saw what we all saw. Got sucked in by the motivational speeches he does. Which I admit were good. It’s full circle. She just happened to have a bigger following than his usual targets.

I actually don’t think the first two months was bad. It got me exercising which absolutely helps with mental health. Believing I am good at what I do etc so I have gained loads from it. It went downhill from there though and she’s refunding that.

Personally. I think she’s realised what a massive dick he is and is hugely embarrassed!!

I don’t fault her for setting up another group either as it’s away from him and she can speak more openly about what happened. As long as everyone from smashing it gets invited of course.
I think I saw earlier that there were some people that knew nothing about the private group? It's getting hard to keep up with everything !

But yeah, I agree that I did quite like it all initially, it got me feeling motivated. But just how they were going to see that through for 12 months!

😂😂😂 I cannot stop watching lewylous stores 😂😂 he’s such a little dick . Oh lewy lewy lewy did no one of substance ever tell you that those who “ have” don’t flash about it . It’s only the have nots who do, as they feel so inferior. Go run little dick, run to your council house Bentley you sad piece of useless waste . You should hang your head in shame for the misery you’ve brought to these people, I only hope for her sake your child NEVER EVER meets a bottom feeder like you !!!!

53CE0CAD-B2D6-44B2-8A76-D0EA59F60360.jpeg
Pissing myself at this outfit , I’m sorry tried to take the higher road and go for the business practices but Ffs what a spanner .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He dresses like an absolute prick. Man might as well wear leggings.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The whole thing is fascinating and terrible.

Like many others, I’ve followed Sarah for years and really admired her. She’s been instrumental in me making some big life and business decisions, just from following her, which sounds crazy to say. I just found her really inspirational.

Watching her journey to a million I also found inspiring, but there were definitely alarm bells- I remember thinking that the amount of content they’d have to be planning and churning out would be huge for these programmes but trusted that she was considering that.

I had massive FOMO with all her programmes, but just couldn’t connect to LD and could tell they’d make me Instagram story as a big part of the programme which I refuse to do!

Watching her moan about clients being on her back, it’s like she got to a place where she was a full time sales woman and forgot she had to actually deliver the goods?!

Did she have any admin or backend support apart from Jason? Million pound businesses need proper infrastructure...

i really like her and hope she gets back on her feet, but only after she’s done the right thing by all her clients, and quick.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What a journey!

I just wanted to put it out there that Sarah is issuing refunds for SI (not just for October!). So anyone that emailed her about it may well receive theirs too if they haven't already!

Glad to see Sarah has listened and is putting things right. Hope Pre-LD Sarah that I have been following for 6 years is back, better, stronger!

Reactions: 6
I don’t normally post on here but have been following Sarah since her interior blogging days. I have bought her blog, business and MM courses - I found them quite basic but then it didn’t cost that much at the time and it is a forever membership so liked that part of it and genuinely thought they would improve as time gone on but no they didn’t and then charging more money didn’t sit right with me. I’m also not sure she has the real knowledge and skills to be a business coach. When she is doing the Facebook lives for the courses she’s actually not saying much that we don’t already know and it felt a bit ‘winging it and no real thought in the content and the outcome of the learner’. Then a few years ago I introduced her to my friend who also bought her course and even had a chance to have dinner with her - my friends opinion of her quickly changed. All she cared about was money not value and if you didn’t meet her expectations of hard core hustler she didn’t want to know you basically. My eyes started to open but I still bought into the MM course. I love the concept but I wouldn’t call it a course it’s very much her talking waffle at you. I started to feel icky when she would brag how much she made from one course and all I could think is how can you be selling “the money is coming” and only making money because you’re selling fake tit made up courses with little substance. I’m fed up of influencers getting book deals - I also bought that knowing full well it would be basic. Feel sorry for Jen - hope she got a cut in that book deal. She is very good at seeing and going full force with opportunities and people who can get her to the next level like Jen and this Llewelyn Guy. I understand she has anxieties and not as confident as she makes out so she knew full well getting these people on board helps her hide those insecurities. This guy and sarah are both con artists and used each other to their full advantage to make tit loads of money from gullible people. I mean even sarah has said I can’t believe people buy into my courses because she knows she wouldn’t be buying them if it was the other way round. She’s been laughing her way to the bank but then she met her match. I also think her husband didn’t have the skills to have a job that paid the bills. She’s had to quickly be the one in the relationship to keep a roof over the families head. If you look at his background he is very much all about money and I feel he has seen the potential in sarah and the one to keep pushing her. He got his Tesla and wanted more and pushed her in this direction to make as much money as possible without thinking it through. Her insecurities of money and being main money earner during the pandemic kicked something into her - panic mode and also with the book coming out she wanted to make lots of money so she looks credible. But it was all too rushed too quickly with little thought on the value for her customers. First rule of business sarah - customers come first and value is everything. Towards the end though Before the 1 million speech I did think, good for you - you’re doing what you’ve set out to do and it did seem she was nailing the juggling of it all. Then that 1 million speech was something else. She woke up and could see she didn’t feel comfortable. I could see she had that gut feeling telling her to run. I felt quite sad for her. It would be nice to hear her talk about what happened and the process she went through to reach the realisation that what she was doing was not ethical. Unfortunately tattle is the only source to be able to give an opinion without being shot down from the arse lickers. I wonder if she could explain why the MM process didn’t quite work out this time?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Great post watchmenow I hope she takes heed and doesn’t just write everyone off as haters .

Reactions: 3
Ok so I’m very much into horoscopes and tarot cards and that’s probably why I bought into MM and sarah. I remember looking through my birthday horoscope personality book on her birthday as I find her interesting as a person - sad I know! But will never forget it was the time my friend told me she was basically a con artist and then reading her birthday personality in my book said the same thing. Couldn’t make it up and think she’ll enjoy this if she’s reading here: (sorry it’s side ways but let me know your thoughts if you think it relates to her as well hahah)
FED4A07E-00D7-4854-8C0D-B2AE8F7655B3.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ok so I’m very much into horoscopes and tarot cards and that’s probably why I bought into MM and sarah. I remember looking through my birthday horoscope personality book on her birthday as I find her interesting as a person - sad I know! But will never forget it was the time my friend told me she was basically a con artist and then reading her birthday personality in my book said the same thing. Couldn’t make it up and think she’ll enjoy this if she’s reading here: (sorry it’s side ways but let me know your thoughts if you think it relates to her as well hahah) View attachment 264317
Bloody hell... that’s pretty accurate!

What a journey!

I just wanted to put it out there that Sarah is issuing refunds for SI (not just for October!). So anyone that emailed her about it may well receive theirs too if they haven't already!

Glad to see Sarah has listened and is putting things right. Hope Pre-LD Sarah that I have been following for 6 years is back, better, stronger!
For everyone? Or just those that emailed?

Honestly she needs to bloody refund everything that took place with that clown as it was all grossly mis sold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.