Sarah Akwisombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I’m very much into horoscopes and tarot cards and that’s probably why I bought into MM and sarah. I remember looking through my birthday horoscope personality book on her birthday as I find her interesting as a person - sad I know! But will never forget it was the time my friend told me she was basically a con artist and then reading her birthday personality in my book said the same thing. Couldn’t make it up and think she’ll enjoy this if she’s reading here: (sorry it’s side ways but let me know your thoughts if you think it relates to her as well hahah) View attachment 264317
What is this book, I want to read my own haha!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s the secret language of birthdays. Here’s the other page to her birthday. Also very true and advice reads: try to leave other to try their own devices, you don’t have to convince them all the time. Beware of being unscrupulous. Guard the truth, not illusion. Don’t use others so readily for your purpose. DEEP hahah
7FE8FE53-1153-4F35-84C7-8E8F9DB71179.jpeg

Reactions: 4
SA has always been a blagger and a hustler. First she started off trying to make it in the music industry, then she started up a ‘glam squad’ style business, then she jumped in to being an interior designer, now this. All blag and no experience/ substance.

Reactions: 5
In one of his stupid stories is he story-ing whilst driving? How safe.
I remember watching one where he said something like 'for all you haters who are going to have a go at me being on the phone while driving, it doesn't matter because I own this road/lane'

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember watching one where he said something like 'for all you haters who are going to have a go at me being on the phone while driving, it doesn't matter because I own this road'
duck me what an arrogant bastard. Hope he's happy to say that to the family of whoever he kills cos he's too busy eye bleeping himself in his phone camera.

Reactions: 3
Well I had to join after instacasualty post as it’s the only way I could respond. Well done great post.

Reactions: 1
Has she finally refunded the entire SI from the start? That’s good if so, shame it took a while for her to come to her senses here - it was so obviously the right thing to do. Maybe the prospect of being reported has helped with her decision making.

Reactions: 1
Not sure @Antonina @010120 said refunds were coming but wasn’t clear that it was for everyone on SI or just those that asked

As the MO seemed to be to only refund those that asked so far and keep the rest

SI crew can you clarify? Have you all received an apology and a refund for the whole programme?

Reactions: 2
Has she finally refunded the entire SI from the start? That’s good if so, shame it took a while for her to come to her senses here - it was so obviously the right thing to do. Maybe the prospect of being reported has helped with her decision making.
I’m sure I’ve seen a few ladies who have received a full refund for the programme, but judging from the mood of this post, I think there’s being a fair few complaint emails which probably tipped the balance. I wonder if it’s all, or those who have made their feelings known?

No apology but received a partial refund - the amount that I asked for.
I am sure there are many who don't want a refund and are very supportive of the programme regardless of the shortcomings.
I guess refunds will be issued on a case by case basis which would seem fair if there are SI members that do not want refunds.
I do think it should be made clear but anyone that feels strongly about this would have emailed her and if they haven't, they should.

No revelations per se, as someone had already summed it up earlier in here but it was nice to see certain things were addressed.

Not sure @Antonina @010120 said refunds were coming but wasn’t clear that it was for everyone on SI or just those that asked

As the MO seemed to be to only refund those that asked so far and keep the rest

SI crew can you clarify? Have you all received an apology and a refund for the whole programme?
No, not all have received a refund. Quite a few people are still “happy with the content and service they received” (quoted), so aren’t expecting a refund. They have also said they don’t understand why others have asked for refunds when content has been delivered.

I posted a whacking great post in the group yesterday explaining everything from my point of view, and everyone has been supportive including Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.