Sarah Akwisombe #3 Don’t be silly, I never made that milli!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I betrayed my husband of 15 years ...?!

I felt overall that was largely genuine, she’s clearly read this thread and is questioning what her part was in all of it. She said she fucked up. There was an apology of sorts I guess

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She kept saying she'd betrayed her husband, sound like it could have been an affair

She did seem really genuine tbf, seems like she got caught up in the whole thing and didn;t realise it until too late

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Wow 😢 ffs just watched the live .. first of all I have to give Sarah big respect for doing that , it must have been so bloody hard . secondly shocked ( but kind of not ) that that fuckpig Llewelyn has been coercively controlling her and the narrative by using information against her that he will tell her husband about an affair or something happening . Had a feeling he would be the sort to do this sort of thing . Genuinely felt bad for her and Jason there and wish her all the best . I can’t stick the boot in on someone who has had that happen to them , she’s clearly been losing her mind with all the stress of it all and that explains the massive ego peacocking and bizarre behaviour .The actual bleeping piece of tit should surely be leaving the country by now so many people are onto him .
Anyway well done for owning it Sarah .

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So I missed the beginning.. what was the betrayal? As some suspected on here?
I didn’t get why she kept saying that and why did Jason say tough for weeks and couple months... I’m sure he went to meeting with LD as well and he looked happy?

Reactions: 4
Yeah I genuinely feel for both of them - until the point she made that even thought she’d been gaslit into a affair with a con artist she still stands by the fact the courses were all legit 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They’ve always seemed a solid couple so I’m struggling with it being an affair but to use the word betrayed more than once was an odd choice

I don’t think she meant affair? Surely not?

Maybe betrayal is that she went against her husbands advice to not go into business with him?
I think that's probably what it is. He must have wanted out of the dodgy stuff but she pushed on. So, she said the courses were good? Wow.

It is easier to go along with the narrative of being an adulterer over con artist.

You can rebuild and incite interest with the speculation of an affair, you'll even gain sympathy, but you can't if you are labelled a con artist/scammer.

Last edited:
I don’t think she means affair either. I think maybe she went behind his back with a lot of what they were doing with the business maybe. Massive respect to her. That must have been terrifying to do. bleeping hell.

Reactions: 8
Very much sounded like her betrayal was an affair and she was blackmailed with it

Reactions: 9
Missed the live but she's just posted about love bombing/gaslighting etc. Shocked if they did cross the line but wouldn't put anything past LD.

I don’t think she meant affair? Surely not?

Maybe betrayal is that she went against her husbands advice to not go into business with him?
That’s what she meant I’m sure or maybe just a one off thing , he seems like the type of guy to try sleep with and coerce women to gain power . A complete textbook narcissist . To be honest I’m not sure her course content would be decent if she was being blackmailed and anxious as duck all the time so that could explain it .

Reactions: 5
I do feel that Tattle probably opened her eyes a bit, she may never admit that though. People haven’t been here to hate (other than an odd comment, perhaps). We were here looking for the truth and support.

I do believe her, and Jason comes across as a good guy. The next thread surely has to be a TTT one.

• Heart
It was just the way she said the worst thing that could happen was Jason finding out about the betrayal and he already knows that made me think affair

• Wow
Definitely sounded like it, even if it was a one night stand, and that he was blackmailing her with it

Reactions: 6
Wow 😢 ffs just watched the live .. first of all I have to give Sarah big respect for doing that , it must have been so bloody hard . secondly shocked ( but kind of not ) that that fuckpig Llewelyn has been coercively controlling her and the narrative by using information against her that he will tell her husband about an affair or something happening . Had a feeling he would be the sort to do this sort of thing . Genuinely felt bad for her and Jason there and wish her all the best . I can’t stick the boot in on someone who has had that happen to them , she’s clearly been losing her mind with all the stress of it all and that explains the massive ego peacocking and bizarre behaviour .The actual bleeping piece of tit should surely be leaving the country by now so many people are onto him .
Anyway well done for owning it Sarah .
Where did she go live? Missed it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.