Sarah Akwisombe #3 Don’t be silly, I never made that milli!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Thetruthwillout I wouldn’t think it was made under duress! It was a planned announcement and the same day and the day after she was still going on about being a millionaire, before going quiet. The next day or so she even promised a live Q&A and told us all she was going after 2 “milli” next.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Really interesting to watch the one with them both in sunglasses.

SA body language is telling a LOT of stories there. When LD is talking, she's got a very obvious chin lift/thrust going on, textbook defiance indicator. Coupled with a few other moments where she tries to brush his presence away as he leans in, there's either realisation that he's ripped her off, something has happened between them that she regrets, or maybe both.

One split second you see her eyes through the glasses and whole I've always thought SA has a "dead face" with little expression, she looks even more so than usual.

When this video was made, she already knew something was up. 100%

I'd almost venture this was made under duress.
Also at the time of watching this video I noticed she was about to be inpatient and rude to whoever was trying to get in the room and then she quickly realised herself being on live. It was very slight but I could see the witch was ready to come out. But towards the end when he said how much am I getting sarah I noticed her gut instinct was finally saying something... then remember after this she had her tarot cards read and something about a change was needed?

Reactions: 2
I tried to upload the specific clip on here but it won’t let me I’d have to put it on YouTube or something first. But that clip compared with the podcast clip pretty much sum up the same thing only on one she’s boasting and the other crying about it. She still doesn’t apologise, at the start of the Tesla vid she’s says sometime like I think I kind of owe you all an apology- but doesn’t actually give one

Right! It’s suspect to say the least. Is she upset she got conned or upset she got rumbled?
Classic gaslighting. She probably thinks the fact she said "I kind of owe you all an apology" is sufficient to count as one. In her head she's done the right thing, I'd imagine.

It really is irking me that it has just been all 'me me me', as many have already said, she's never given her audience or customers a second thought throughout all of this.
When she was hitting her milestones, it was never THANKS to her audience and paying customers who got her there, it was all HER hard work.
When the tit hit the fan she wasn't sorry to her CUSTOMERS it was a self-pitying Tesla tear fest all about HER.

I don't know if she'll ever really be able to see the giant dumpster fire she created for what it is without seeing it through her woe-is-me tinted glasses. It's a real shame, as she should really see this as one hell of a learning of how not to conduct yourself in business. But we all know she won't.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I actually wondered if she put the sunglasses on in the million video cos she was gonna cry. It was bizarre.

She can delete everything on her social media that links her to him but there's still lots on the Champions of Mind Facebook page 🙃

Reactions: 7
No just people saying if they have / hadn’t had the BA refund and a few asking WTF is going on

Sooo just found this website that shows you everything someone has deleted off their Instagram and when they did it! Rather interesting
Great detective work @Lemonhead123 :cool: I can't seem to see anything on the page though (just shows a loading spiral) - is anyone able to share screengrabs on here please?

Reactions: 2
I think she read tattle and realised her bullshit wasn’t going to wash so was getting paranoid when she filmed that video , prior to that people had always lapped it all up .

I remember on one of her posts, someone said “I sent you LD” meaning “I introduced you to him” as she’d mentioned that someone had sent her a video of him....

Now I’m curious as to who that person was and if they were related/connected to the twatty twins? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
The million video was very odd. Body language all off and she genuinely looked uncomfortable, hence hiding behind those stupidly massive sunglasses. He even said in that video they have a love/hate relationship ...

Reactions: 5
In the Tesla video she says again she was only interested in the money and not the services she was providing. I don’t see how she can’t not refund everything
Also saying she was happy to go along with what ever was being done and she hadn’t been conned or played by anyone. No wonder she’s deleted it as she’s appearing to try and say the opposite now

Classic gaslighting. She probably thinks the fact she said "I kind of owe you all an apology" is sufficient to count as one. In her head she's done the right thing, I'd imagine.

It really is irking me that it has just been all 'me me me', as many have already said, she's never given her audience or customers a second thought throughout all of this.
When she was hitting her milestones, it was never THANKS to her audience and paying customers who got her there, it was all HER hard work.
When the tit hit the fan she wasn't sorry to her CUSTOMERS it was a self-pitying Tesla tear fest all about HER.

I don't know if she'll ever really be able to see the giant dumpster fire she created for what it is without seeing it through her woe-is-me tinted glasses. It's a real shame, as she should really see this as one hell of a learning of how not to conduct yourself in business. But we all know she won't.
She knows she is wrong. It's probably just too humiliating to admit right now. I can't imagine being served a portion of humble pie this big is easy to digest. There's bound to be an apology at some point but the delay will be blamed on legal restrictions.

The million video was very odd. Body language all off and she genuinely looked uncomfortable, hence hiding behind those stupidly massive sunglasses. He even said in that video they have a love/hate relationship ...
To me it looked like they were on drugs. Wouldn’t surprise me. He is way too over the top.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think she read tattle and realised her bullshit wasn’t going to wash so was getting paranoid when she filmed that video , prior to that people had always lapped it all up .
I am so glad you started this thread, it was instrumental to exposing all this BS

• Heart
It just shows you in order what she’s deleted, so basically everything to do with LD and her money announcements!
Ah righto, thanks for that - all sounds very telling :unsure:

She knows she is wrong. It's probably just too humiliating to admit right now. I can't imagine being served a portion of humble pie this big is easy to digest. There's bound to be an apology at some point but the delay will be blamed on legal restrictions.
Yeah I imagine you're right, it can't be an easy pill to swallow but I think the lack of accountability is what is getting people riled up, and rightly so. She's too proud to admit she fucked up.
Definitely will blame the legal restrictions I imagine.

Didn't work for me on my computer either, but it works on my phone - give that a try!
Ace, thank you - I'll have a look!

To me it looked like they were on drugs. Wouldn’t surprise me. He is way too over the top.
Interesting observation, and IF it were true, what if sneaky LD has incriminating footage or a photo. Perhaps that explains the silence.
This is speculation, I am not accusing her of taking anything, other than copious amounts of ganja 😄

• Haha
I did consider that too. The sunglasses definitely made me think of when you're really pissed and you do your best to look sober. Perhaps she was concerned we'd see something in her eyes, the look of knowing she'd truly fucked up, perhaps?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.