Sarah Akwisombe #3 Don’t be silly, I never made that milli!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick recap? It's more like the back cover blurb off a book!

"Influencers. Gangsters. Mass Fraud and threats - how what started as an inspiring and aspirational lockdown story rapidly unravelled into the theft of over a million pounds from hundreds of small business owners and countless tales of abuse, threats and hidden histories, coupled with sexual intrigue, family breakdown and accusations of a bigger conspiracy to defraud.

Just how did a training company that flagged itself as 'no bull' become entangled in one of the most scandalous social media stories of 2020?"

😂😂
Haha haha god, with a write up that good I probably would read it - it’s like a female Jordan Belford 😂😂

who would play her in the movie? Probably her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's interesting... are people still defending her? left all the NBBS groups apart from M&M as don't want to be associated with her.

I saw that some people in the coven group also felt disappointed/affected but didn't want to say anything. Someone just dropped the old thread in the coven group in response.. Incoming!!!

It really is something that another business has created a safe space to talk and not Sarah herself... utter madness
No just people saying if they have / hadn’t had the BA refund and a few asking WTF is going on

Sooo just found this website that shows you everything someone has deleted off their Instagram and when they did it! Rather interesting

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just catching up. 2 things. RD wife *IS* Georgia & why is Jen letting SA offhook? 😤

No just people saying if they have / hadn’t had the BA refund and a few asking WTF is going on

Sooo just found this website that shows you everything someone has deleted off their Instagram and when they did it! Rather interesting
Gold. Well done

Reactions: 7
In the Tesla video she says again she was only interested in the money and not the services she was providing. I don’t see how she can’t not refund everything

Reactions: 10
I really feel sorry for all the women in those videos. I would feel so exposed if that was me. Massive confidentiality breach! Sarah should be contacting each and every one of them.

Georgia is Llewys wife she’s pink boot woman . I like the look of that Sapphire she seems to be doing similar things to Sarah and seems quite unique but with a bit more humility and doesn’t seem to love herself quite as much .

Reactions: 8
Hi everyone, im new here and only created an account so I can give some insight in to this prick and his awful brother.
These 2 used to be a client of my husband. This almost cost us our marriage. They are master manipulators and abusers.
My husband was convinced he needed them to succeed, they caused severe damage to his mental health over the span of approximately 10 months. He was self employed but treated as a lowly employee. And they paid him pittance for 70 hour weeks. His previous clients ended up on the back burner.

They are both con artists. Plain and simple. The only reason RD has the more luxurious lifestyle is because his fiance has "daddy money". Neither of them own their houses, their cars are HP, the watches more recently have been sold off, their taxes are fudged by their "accountant" and they use the same old recycled crap cos they're starting to fail.

There seems to be a lot of women coming forward with their stories but believe me its not just the women, they've reduced many full grown men to tears and potentially ruined their lives and reputations with zero remorse.

They have an unhealthy obsession with sending their current minions to stalk their past victims too. They are truly vile people.

And I can say with confidence that it is very unlikely that anyone will be refunded.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Quick recap? It's more like the back cover blurb off a book!

"Influencers. Gangsters. Mass Fraud and threats - how what started as an inspiring and aspirational lockdown story rapidly unravelled into the theft of over a million pounds from hundreds of small business owners and countless tales of abuse, threats and hidden histories, coupled with sexual intrigue, family breakdown and accusations of a bigger conspiracy to defraud.

Just how did a training company that flagged itself as 'no bull' become entangled in one of the most scandalous social media stories of 2020?"

😂😂
I’d buy it. When’s the book out?

Just catching up. 2 things. RD wife *IS* Georgia & why is Jen letting SA offhook? 😤
remind me which ones Georgia again?

Georgia is Llewys wife she’s pink boot woman . I like the look of that Sapphire she seems to be doing similar things to Sarah and seems quite unique but with a bit more humility and doesn’t seem to love herself quite as much .
saph has always been bleeping cool in my book.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Well done! Interesting choice of deletions....

Reactions: 6
In the Tesla video she says again she was only interested in the money and not the services she was providing. I don’t see how she can’t not refund everything
Gosh, really?!

I think I watched before I knew the severity of everything and then immediately came to Tattle. I didn't think to rewatch it.

She really does just believe her own bullshit, doesn't she?

Noticed the dates and times were interesting too. Plus the first one last year November hmmm 🤔 talking about not being satisfied. Then all the ones with LD about becoming a NLP practitioner and saying WE will do this and that - looks like they built a strong business partnership between them - but how far can one go in a business working relationship to say you were conned??

Gosh, really?!

I think I watched before I knew the severity of everything and then immediately came to Tattle. I didn't think to rewatch it.

She really does just believe her own bullshit, doesn't she?
I tried to upload the specific clip on here but it won’t let me I’d have to put it on YouTube or something first. But that clip compared with the podcast clip pretty much sum up the same thing only on one she’s boasting and the other crying about it. She still doesn’t apologise, at the start of the Tesla vid she’s says sometime like I think I kind of owe you all an apology- but doesn’t actually give one

Noticed the dates and times were interesting too. Plus the first one last year November hmmm 🤔 talking about not being satisfied. Then all the ones with LD about becoming a NLP practitioner and saying WE will do this and that - looks like they built a strong business partnership between them - but how far can one go in a business working relationship to say you were conned??
Right! It’s suspect to say the least. Is she upset she got conned or upset she got rumbled?

Well done! Interesting choice of deletions....
Really interesting to watch the one with them both in sunglasses.

SA body language is telling a LOT of stories there. When LD is talking, she's got a very obvious chin lift/thrust going on, textbook defiance indicator. Coupled with a few other moments where she tries to brush his presence away as he leans in, there's either realisation that he's ripped her off, something has happened between them that she regrets, or maybe both.

One split second you see her eyes through the glasses and whole I've always thought SA has a "dead face" with little expression, she looks even more so than usual.

When this video was made, she already knew something was up. 100%

I'd almost venture this was made under duress.

Reactions: 13
I tried to upload the specific clip on here but it won’t let me I’d have to put it on YouTube or something first. But that clip compared with the podcast clip pretty much sum up the same thing only on one she’s boasting and the other crying about it. She still doesn’t apologise, at the start of the Tesla vid she’s says sometime like I think I kind of owe you all an apology- but doesn’t actually give one

Right! It’s suspect to say the least. Is she upset she got conned or upset she got rumbled?
Exactly. Why this far down the line and all of sudden stop working together? Basically something to do with money not her poor customers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.