Sarah Akwisombe #3 Don’t be silly, I never made that milli!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon spewy Llewy is the kind of guy to try crack on with females he is coaching , he seems like a narcissist and like he would be the type to do this as a power play . Just saw one of the woman speaking out about them post saying about him talking about her looks and flirting on calls .

Reactions: 5
Well how about this for a bit of sleuthing.....?!? Here's Rhys Davies, LD's twin and other half of TTT. Not to mention Panicthemother's "mentor" and abuser.

2015 Court report:

Screenshot_20201009_174209.jpg

Quick Google Street View search and what do we find:

Screenshot_20201009_174441.jpg

Knew that street and house looked familiar :

Screenshot_20201009_174458.jpg

So we know for sure the one thing TTT don't bullshit about is how nasty they are....

No wonder people are frightened.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Well how about this for a bit of sleuthing.....?!? Here's Rhys Davies, LD's twin and other half of TTT. Not to mention Panicthemother's "mentor" and abuser.

2015 Court report:

View attachment 270572

View attachment 270575

View attachment 270574

So we know for sure the one thing TTT don't bullshit about is how nasty they are....

I always wondered for a pair of apparently multi millionaires why they hadn’t bought their mom a house!

Reactions: 13
Yeah it’s the first thing I’d do before wrapping a Bentley in gold tbh . 😂
Saw that just before I was blocked 😂😂😂 Hideous.

Someone else shared the Autotrader ad link to RD's Bentley - it's 14 years old and was listed for £26k. Smoke and mirrors as always.

As you say, I imagine buying a property is much harder with a conviction like that hanging over you.

Reactions: 10
Have you seen this post? FFS Sarah... just could not relax. I’m not a total witch but giving the excuse to her that the book was coming out and she needed to prove the money is coming and then with Covid and LD pressuring her she lost her mind and then when the money was actually coming she got way too greedy and couldn’t sustain the delivery of her coaching/courses and not once thinking about her customers. Plus LD saw a massive opportunity which he’s never had with a client to make double the money. Who knows what mind games he used on her. Even though she expresses to be strong bad ass Shes actually gullible and childlike and probably more so around people like LD. She still needs to put her hands up though. Really sooner the better for her own sake. In all of this I can’t stop feeling sorry for Her and all that precious time not spent with her children especially the baby.

2015 Court report:

View attachment 270572

View attachment 270575

View attachment 270574

Wow how did you find that info?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Have you seen this post? FFS Sarah... just could not relax. I’m not a total witch but giving the excuse to her that the book was coming out and she needed to prove the money is coming and then with Covid and LD pressuring her she lost her mind and then when the money was actually coming she got way too greedy and couldn’t sustain the delivery of her coaching/courses and not once thinking about her customers. Plus LD saw a massive opportunity which he’s never had with a client to make double the money. Who knows what mind games he used on her. Even though she expresses to be strong bad ass Shes actually gullible and childlike and probably more so around people like LD. She still needs to put her hands up though. Really sooner the better for her own sake. In all of this I can’t stop feeling sorry for Her and all that precious time not spent with her children especially the baby.

Googled "rhys Davies Coventry Court" and there it was in a news report.

Interestingly, when you then Google the house address, you find another one of his companies. With a net worth of £1.7k 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember on one of her posts, someone said “I sent you LD” meaning “I introduced you to him” as she’d mentioned that someone had sent her a video of him....

Now I’m curious as to who that person was and if they were related/connected to the twatty twins? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Yes She replied “that was you!”

Reactions: 2

It’s sad isn’t it, like she realised before LD she needed to take things steady but for whatever reasons decided to do the exact opposite. She had a fantastic biz, new baby, book due out why throw it all away for LD and his bullshit

Reactions: 5
It’s sad isn’t it, like she realised before LD she needed to take things steady but for whatever reasons decided to do the exact opposite. She had a fantastic biz, new baby, book due out why throw it all away for LD and his bullshit
He and his brother are master manipulators. Look at all the stories coming out, they're so good at hyping people up, getting some quick results and then creating feelings of reliance/obligation in people.

It's textbook use of NLP and psychological tools for wrong.

Horrible, horrible men.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.