Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw this too, and I literally can not. Sarah's head seems so far up her own ass she really can't (or won't) see that she is the actual problem.
It sure is. It looks like she has zero business coming in and will be paying out money to people who instigated SCC applications....she’s ruined.

Reactions: 4
She’s taking the piss. There’s no way that she’s being serious, unless she’s an absolute bleeping moron. Maybe she gets off on this tit... idk. One of the most detestable women on the internet.

Reactions: 12
She’s obviously on about Llewy now the true reality of her finances are being hit.

Business down, SCC piling up... As always, only about how it’s impacting Sarah the narc.

We all wish you never met him too, and sold out on your loyal customers for your own gain, Sarah Akwisombe.

Reactions: 9
The thing is if it wasn’t Llewy it would have been someone or something else. Fundamentally at her core her ethics and morals are deeply flawed and it was really only a matter of time before people sussed out the character she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The thing is if it wasn’t Llewy it would have been someone or something else. Fundamentally at her core her ethics and morals are deeply flawed and it was really only a matter of time before people sussed out the character she really is.
Very true. As always, I feel sorry for those girls living in that house atm. Must be a rollercoaster of emotions going on RN, esp while she spirals down further with each day.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She’s taking the piss. There’s no way that she’s being serious, unless she’s an absolute bleeping moron. Maybe she gets off on this tit... idk. One of the most detestable women on the internet.
And she’s slipping into obscurity because no one wants to know her anymore. I bet she has no opportunities right now!

Reactions: 3
Very true. As always, I feel sorry for those girls living in that house atm. Must be a rollercoaster of emotions going on RN, esp while she spirals down further with each day.
Especially that way she used the eldest in this saga! Hopefully most people have wised up to the reality of this suitation. Roll on the refunds

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Interesting post in the Money and Manifesting group - a member has posted photos of a badly installed kitchen worktop explaining the company have her money and won’t give it back. Members are advising to claim her money back as the job wasn’t up to standard.

I wonder what Sarah’s advice will be…?

Reactions: 9
Interesting post in the Money and Manifesting group - a member has posted photos of a badly installed kitchen worktop explaining the company have her money and won’t give it back. Members are advising to claim her money back as the job wasn’t up to standard.

I wonder what Sarah’s advice will be…?
Probably nothing since she doesn't provide support to anyone in that group to start with.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I have it on good authority that people are getting their SCC refunds and Sarah Akwiscombe’s 1-2-1’s are also now hitting her for refunds for an undelivered service...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I have it on good authority that people are getting their SCC refunds and Sarah Akwiscombe’s 1-2-1’s are also now hitting her for refunds for an undelivered service...
I am so happy people are getting their money back. They deserve every penny and I hope more and more gain the confidence to claim

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That’s excellent news! 🙌🙌🙌🎉
You will never fully stop SA in the pursuit of riches, but at least now no big names will touch her, plus because of all the 💩💩💩 that appears when she is googled, she will never be able to suck people in on such a large scale again.
Proving that Tattle is a very useful platform for freedom of speech.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.