Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that people are getting their money back is a big WIN, and it’s fabulous news! Sounds like it could be worth a follow-up story (or five) for a few journalists? Not only to show others who aren’t sure they’ll ever get their money back that they can, but also raising more awareness around Sarah, Jen and other scammers like them out there by writing about them, name-dropping and all. If we’re honest here, none of them should really ever run a business again. Unless they choose to refund fully, admit their duck-ups publicly and apologize publicly with a promise (and actions to follow) that they will stop all scamming and actually get legit like they should’ve done from the beginning.

Reactions: 6
Fantastic to hear some seeing results and refunds. Well done to all the tenacious ones and hoping others will go ahead with claim now with assistance of scbusiness, invaluable support from them throughout this tit show. I'm gonna hold out hope for a public admission and apology from Sarah too. What can I say, I'm a hopeless dreamer.
That will NEVER happen, SA doesn’t do apologies or admissions of guilt. Not in her vocabulary. 🤨

Anyone notice the difference in Sarah’s posts recently. There’s definitely no drive or light in her eyes and that’s definitely because of these claims coming through. Just seems to be a change in her ive observed. Not sure if it’s woe is me or the start of some contrition.

glad peeps are getting their ££ back!
Definitely. If you scroll back to her posts before the 💩 show blew up, they are very different. She had her ” glossy media presence “ then. Now, she is just posting 💩 random stuff, no direction. She is still waiting for the crystals and Universe to save her sorry arse 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Back to paying for ads... I guess she’s generating little to no income....
Come on, any business is free to advertise their goods or themselves - that's just business and you're not partaking if you're not doing it in some form - it isn't a reflection on income.

Reactions: 3
Come on, any business is free to advertise their goods or themselves - that's just business and you're not partaking if you're not doing it in some form - it isn't a reflection on income.
I think you missed the point. Sarah had a very good social media presence and I'm sure lot of us were not drawn in by ads. Considering what is going on she really should have no ads going out until everything is resolved and a formal statement has come from about the SCC and apology!

Reactions: 8
Oh Sarah, who are you kidding? Water and greens won’t make you feel any better until you give all refunds and stop scamming vulnerable women. It’s not about what you eat, it’s about the energy you created and are surrounded by.

What a sad little life Sarah! Even Llewy is not longer around to inject a bit of that magic sauce that kept you glowing this time last year. Oh dear, oh dear 😕

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh Sarah, who are you kidding? Water and greens won’t make you feel any better until you give all refunds and stop scamming vulnerable women. It’s not about what you eat, it’s about the energy you created and are surrounded by.

What a sad little life Sarah! Even Llewy is not longer around to inject a bit of that magic sauce that kept you glowing this time last year. Oh dear, oh dear 😕
just you wait, ‘nutritional coaching’ will be added as a service soon.

• Haha
  • Sick

She talks absolute random nonsense. Such a basic b

She talks absolute random nonsense. Such a basic b
😂 IKR what a revelation, training and eating shite makes you feel like shite... 🤦🏻‍♀️ does she think we were all born yesterday?!

No one needs to be told that sarah 🤣

What happened to you building a culturally relevant brand?! Now that you “gave up” your “coaching/not coaching” Sarah, can’t wait for that! 👀

• Haha
I think you missed the point. Sarah had a very good social media presence and I'm sure lot of us were not drawn in by ads. Considering what is going on she really should have no ads going out until everything is resolved and a formal statement has come from about the SCC and apology!
Lol, I didn't miss the point, thanks 😂

Business owners are free to advertise their goods, I'm afraid. Regardless of whether you, me or anyone agrees with their current or previous business practices. That's their prerogative. She literally used to run a course on how to optimise IG ads, it's not rocket science that she'd run them herself. The fact that she's running them at all, whether or not she owes anyone money, I don't believe means anything - it's business. You can choose to disagree with the business or the business' practices, but my comment was in response to @LadyPainterDeco 's comment which stated 'Back to paying for ads... I guess she’s generating little to no income...', which I disagreed with, and so I stated that.

Hi Sarah! 👋🏻
Jesus Christ, not this again 😂 Just because a user doesn't bring the vitriol with every comment it doesn't they are Sarah, we've been over this multiple times 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ, not this again 😂 Just because a user doesn't bring the vitriol with every comment it doesn't they are Sarah, we've been over this multiple times 🙃
[/QUOTE]

With respect, I'd hardly consider every comment to vitriolic, as you describe it. It's more the anger at the brass neck Sarah Akwisombe has. Don't try and reduce us to embittered trolls when, I think, it is patently clear the damage she has done.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
With respect, I'd hardly consider every comment to vitriolic, as you describe it. It's more the anger at the brass neck Sarah Akwisombe has. Don't try and reduce us to embittered trolls when, I think, it is patently clear the damage she has done.
I'm not trying to reduce you to 'embittered trolls', that's your own deduction. I said that just because a user doesn't bring the vitriol with every comment they post it doesn't mean they are Sarah - I didn't say every comment is vitriolic, there is a difference.

Also, edit: No one is questioning the damage she has done.

• Haha
I'm not trying to reduce you to 'embittered trolls', that's your own deduction. I said that just because a user doesn't bring the vitriol with every comment they post it doesn't mean they are Sarah - I didn't say every comment is vitriolic, there is a difference.

Also, edit: No one is questioning the damage she has done.
Still not sure why you’re defending her!
she has ruined people’s lives and took their money!
If you’re supporting her, perhaps you should have a check in with yourself!!

Please let’s take the thread back where it should be - women fighting for their refunds

Still not sure why you’re defending her!
she has ruined people’s lives and took their money!
If you’re supporting her, perhaps you should have a check in with yourself!!
Lol, I'm quite plainly not defending her. I've simply said that her running ads isn't an indication of her business going down in flames, or however you put it. It makes you sound like you're clutching at straws when you post things like that - just stick to the facts.

Also, PSA: People are allowed differing negative opinions, even on and towards the same subject 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol, I'm quite plainly not defending her. I've simply said that her running ads isn't an indication of her business going down in flames, or however you put it. It makes you sound like you're clutching at straws when you post things like that - just stick to the facts.

Also, PSA: People are allowed differing negative opinions, even on and towards the same subject 🤷🏻‍♀️
The facts are that she didn’t refund people their money!
The facts are that people suffered.
The facts are that she conned people.
The facts are that people are now getting their refunds a year later because they’ve gone through the SCC route.
The facts are that she hasn’t apologised.
The fact is that you’re defending her when she is a thief!
And I still think you need to check in with yourself if you’re defending her!
What she did was criminal!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Look, yes Sarah is free to pay for ads and run them. All part of marketing and attracting customers and all that nice jazz. And it’s part of business etc, nobody denied that.
The issues people are having is that she’s still trying to attract customers, and they’ll be diving head-first into shoddy work, poor advice and being overcharged for «advice» they can find on Google for free. And, lastly but perhaps most importantly: Sarah stole a lot of money from a lot of people, and she doesn’t give a flying duck who she’s hurt. She’s spent months on a passive-aggressive-woe-is-me-ride, trying to change the narrative by gaslighting, bullying, deleting and denying comments, people and facts that question her and prove her criminal actions.
So no, running ads is, in general not a problem. Running ads when you’re a scammer, liar, thief and someone who seems to enjoy hurting others for personal gain is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.