Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember years ago Sarah did a story whilst she was watching Fyre Fest and she described it as unbelievable/f****** crazy (or something to that effect).

Knowing that she has watched it, surely she can draw parallels to what she did this time last year?

All I see in her post is
My reputation
My business
My kids
My time
My health
My marriage

What about
My clients that I ripped off, scammed and refuse to reimuburse?

All I'm seeing is that she needed to know she could make a million pounds. Stealing it is irrelevant. She just needed to know she could get 1 million into her bank account by any means necessary.
100% accuracy

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I remember years ago Sarah did a story whilst she was watching Fyre Fest and she described it as unbelievable/f****** crazy (or something to that effect).

Knowing that she has watched it, surely she can draw parallels to what she did this time last year?

All I see in her post is
My reputation
My business
My kids
My time
My health
My marriage

What about
My clients that I ripped off, scammed and refuse to reimuburse?

All I'm seeing is that she needed to know she could make a million pounds. Stealing it is irrelevant. She just needed to know she could get 1 million into her bank account by any means necessary.
Also in her post, after all her sanctimonious cr@p, she then finishes off with “ I still want to make big money “. Well, clearly the only way that was possible last time was by ripping people off ( certainly NOT by being a good business woman/ despite what she thinks ) so does that mean she plans to do a similar scam in the future......?

Reactions: 6
Lot’s of reflection and ( some ) sensible words, but what is the point when she still refuses to acknowledge the refunds she owes?
Still all about her. Typical narcissist. Making a lot of money does not come easy. It takes time and sacrifice and stomping on people.
Sarah brought all this onto herself.
And still hasn’t apologised.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She comes across as an absolute bleeping mess when she writes these ~deep~ posts. It’s like her panicked mind just throws a load of chaotic shite together to try and look like she’s #winning, but any sane person can practically smell the guilt seeping out of what she’s written.

Reactions: 10
She comes across as an absolute bleeping mess when she writes these ~deep~ posts. It’s like her panicked mind just throws a load of chaotic shite together to try and look like she’s #winning, but any sane person can practically smell the guilt seeping out of what she’s written.
Yes it's defo an attempt to justify what she's done and present the image she wants to present. 'I messed up but it was actually all my decision underneath it all and now I'm even more wise and amazing than when I began.' She really has a low opinion of her 'audience' and believes she's superior and able to manipulate the situation. She's wrong.

Reactions: 10
What’s also really irritating are those brainwashed minions that hang onto every word she says. Some of those words of support....🤢 It’s almost cult-like

She is so obvious.

Reactions: 4
She’s bleeping mocking the people she stole from. Absolute heartless c***. If she can make this admission and the deleted car tears live then she knows full well what she’s done to people. She is a con artist and nothing more. A low down, greedy, soulless, scammer and not even very good at it. Idiot.

Reactions: 15
She’s bleeping mocking the people she stole from. Absolute heartless c***. If she can make this admission and the deleted car tears live then she knows full well what she’s done to people. She is a con artist and nothing more. A low down, greedy, soulless, scammer and not even very good at it. Idiot.
She has no shame. She’s a typical narcissist.

I genuinely wonder if she thinks she’ll gain some sort of reputation back? Is she actually that delusional?

I genuinely wonder if she thinks she’ll gain some sort of reputation back? Is she actually that delusional?
She sure is.
Just because Sarah gets over 100 comments about her migraine doesn’t mean anyone is interested in seeing her in bed waffling on about how she got rid of it...she’s not the only person to ever suffer from migraines!!🤦🏼‍♀️
Typical narcissist...all about herself!

Attachments

Hen
Good. Won’t be long till no one will even give her any notice.
I hear court cases are hitting them hard .
Hence the migraines! She really thought that her ex-clients were joking and no one in in loyal crowd told her her ex-client could and have the rights to claim back their money via this route. So much for great business acumen! So we will be seeing less passive aggressive posts and more woe me posts from Sarah 🙄.

Well done those who have pushed through this far because remember there are many that didn't and took losses from what we have heard in excess £4.5K and much more. I suppose those still following her can afford such losses in their business! It is quiet in MM group since the course finished but makes sense she's not upselling anything due what is currently happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Also in her post, after all her sanctimonious cr@p, she then finishes off with “ I still want to make big money “. Well, clearly the only way that was possible last time was by ripping people off ( certainly NOT by being a good business woman/ despite what she thinks ) so does that mean she plans to do a similar scam in the future......?
My brain still hurts after that post.

Yes, Sarah, rushing to the milli cost you a lot, and if you had any sense of business then that would've been obvious before you jumped onto first class of the Scam Train. But you're still not owning up to what you did, which is the fact that you stole a lot of money from a lot of people. And you're still not apologizing to the people you stole from. Beating around the bush doesn't make you a better person, and nor does it instill trust in you or your "work". And it doesn't exactly inspire confidence in your ability (or lack thereof) to change, do better and actually being the person you claim to be. That badass boss babe who's always so honest, vulnerable, straight-forward and who actually cares about other people. One foot is still on that narc pedal, and it clearly shows.

• Heart
My brain still hurts after that post.

Yes, Sarah, rushing to the milli cost you a lot, and if you had any sense of business then that would've been obvious before you jumped onto first class of the Scam Train. But you're still not owning up to what you did, which is the fact that you stole a lot of money from a lot of people. And you're still not apologizing to the people you stole from. Beating around the bush doesn't make you a better person, and nor does it instill trust in you or your "work". And it doesn't exactly inspire confidence in your ability (or lack thereof) to change, do better and actually being the person you claim to be. That badass boss babe who's always so honest, vulnerable, straight-forward and who actually cares about other people. One foot is still on that narc pedal, and it clearly shows.
She’s brought it all upon herself and clearly not dealing with any of it otherwise she would have realised what she’s done and apologised.
No sympathy here...

All unread from that post was . ME ME ME ME ME .
Also trying to make out she has some control over how she makes money . Look doll the only method open to you now is getting a proper job , she’s done making money as an influencer .

Nearly the year anniversary of Sarah getting her very own thread calling out her bullshit 😂. I remember sitting watching it unfold thinking what the duck is this clown up to and why is everyone else blind to it ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
All unread from that post was . ME ME ME ME ME .
Also trying to make out she has some control over how she makes money . Look doll the only method open to you now is getting a proper job , she’s done making money as an influencer .

Nearly the year anniversary of Sarah getting her very own thread calling out her bullshit 😂. I remember sitting watching it unfold thinking what the duck is this clown up to and why is everyone else blind to it ?
Can’t believe it’s been a year. I literally had no clue about any of it until someone asked that question in the MM-group months after tit started to hit the fan. Found my way here from Google, watched it unfold for a while, and then when Jen was mentioned over and over I had to chip in.
I’ll give our girl props for stamina, or at least what she wants people to believe is stamina (we all know she’s losing her tit when she’s not pretending otherwise on the socials), but she still can’t deny that her little «empire» is crumbling real bleeping fast before her eyes.

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe it’s been a year. I literally had no clue about any of it until someone asked that question in the MM-group months after tit started to hit the fan. Found my way here from Google, watched it unfold for a while, and then when Jen was mentioned over and over I had to chip in.
I’ll give our girl props for stamina, or at least what she wants people to believe is stamina (we all know she’s losing her tit when she’s not pretending otherwise on the socials), but she still can’t deny that her little «empire» is crumbling real bleeping fast before her eyes.
It’s all pretty much dried up at this point. Seems like she’s on her way to loosing everything for the sake of being stubborn and not owning up to her mistakes and not refunding people their money.

It’s all pretty much dried up at this point. Seems like she’s on her way to loosing everything for the sake of being stubborn and not owning up to her mistakes and not refunding people their money.
You would like to think that all this has taught her a valuable lesson in business ( and life for that matter ), but as we all know, Sarah knows best. She hasn’t done anything wrong as far as she’s concerened. And if it hadn’t been for those bloody meddling trolls on Tattle, she would have gotten away with all this 😉
Keep up the good work! 💪

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.