Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean...court cases definitely hitting I would say..
I thought for jsut a split second reading the second screenshot that she was going to ask for feedback from her followers who are no longer big into what she is doing (valuable feedback as they obviously liked her when they followed and any information in valuable for businesses dealing with change) but.... of course not! have i learned nothing!!:LOL:

Reactions: 7
Come get yer POWAA crystals at Sarah‘s magic emporium, 20% off this weekend! You may be able to POWAA the universe into getting your refunds with these. Just a thought!?
Considering her house is full of unsold crystals, they don‘t seem to be bringing her much luck.....?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Come get yer POWAA crystals at Sarah‘s magic emporium, 20% off this weekend! You may be able to POWAA the universe into getting your refunds with these. Just a thought!?
Considering her house is full of unsold crystals, they don‘t seem to be bringing her much luck.....?
Maybe she just isn’t manifesting hard enough?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First of all, POWAA is cringe. Hip and down with the yout' dem...duck off Sarah. Secondly, her post about 'time for a clear out so just leave if you aren't into me' is blatantly a way to look like she has control of her falling numbers....'well, I told them to leave so I call the shots.' Rather than the reality which is rats are leaving that sinking suburban ship

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Very interesting about Buro155 post , I hope Sarah is shitting herself now with the seriousness of what she has done .

Funny, that she has had a three day migraine but still insists on posting IG content. Surely one of the worst things for a migraine is screen time with bright lights?
If I had a severe migraine, the last thing I would want to do is go on social media and document it.

Reactions: 9
First of all, POWAA is cringe. Hip and down with the yout' dem...duck off Sarah. Secondly, her post about 'time for a clear out so just leave if you aren't into me' is blatantly a way to look like she has control of her falling numbers....'well, I told them to leave so I call the shots.' Rather than the reality which is rats are leaving that sinking suburban ship
What's absolutely hilarious is that Sarah repeatedly refers to us Tattlers as middle-aged - firstly, like that's a bad thing, secondly like she's not around the same age as most of us anyway, and thirdly, by using these STUPID 'down with the kids' slang, she makes herself look like an old, out of touch fuddy-duddy. Honestly Sarah, the second-hand embarrassment we all have for you and these stupid posts is off the scale. God knows what your friends must feel like when you talk like this, it's ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Funny, that she has had a three day migraine but still insists on posting IG content. Surely one of the worst things for a migraine is screen time with bright lights?
If I had a severe migraine, the last thing I would want to do is go on social media and document it.
Seems like it’s just a sympathy post. She’s ridiculous.

Lot’s of reflection and ( some ) sensible words, but what is the point when she still refuses to acknowledge the refunds she owes?
That post is laden with hypocrisy. Who someone is being when they are not writing soul seeking Instagram posts speaks volumes. The fact that she has still taken XERO accountability even in the form of an apology to those emotionally, mentally and financially impacted by her Actions and behaviour draws a big phat X through anything she talks, vocalises and expresses. Pure peacocking

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That post is laden with hypocrisy. Who someone is being when they are not writing soul seeking Instagram posts speaks volumes. The fact that she has still taken XERO accountability even in the form of an apology to those emotionally, mentally and financially impacted by her Actions and behaviour draws a big phat X through anything she talks, vocalises and expresses. Pure peacocking
It’s pure egotistical nonsense. Just a load of words and forgetting the apology she owes to every single person she duped and stole from.

I don’t trust a word that comes out of her mouth, it’s all about her and HER feelings. Absolute tripe!!!

Oh and she uses the same pose when she tries to be all deep and reflective. Seriously Sarah, no one cares about your marriage! Just give people their money back

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lot’s of reflection and ( some ) sensible words, but what is the point when she still refuses to acknowledge the refunds she owes?
WoW a year to date when smashing it started and she has finally realised her wrongs. I can only assume the court papers have landed and it's all now very real! The trolls her fee paying clients who paid in good faith to be better not financially, emotionally and mentally worst. The upcoming months will be hard for some of you as this would have been the start of courses and this debacle.

I hope the refunds come through because at this point thread #13 is not far away.

Reactions: 8
Had to love the comment at the top of this post....."At least you were open and honest about it all, that's what counts". Sarahs' response ....."Always".
She has absolutely zero integrity and was forced into a situation where by she had to fess up as she got caught out with her sordid little affair. Honesty should come from the individual first and foremost and not as a result of being found out for what you really are which means you have to succumb to telling the truth. She had no intention of ever doing that and had things not fallen apart as they did then there's every chance she'd still be running the same scam and hopping into bed with dear old Llewy at every opportunity she could get.

Reactions: 11
I remember years ago Sarah did a story whilst she was watching Fyre Fest and she described it as unbelievable/f****** crazy (or something to that effect).

Knowing that she has watched it, surely she can draw parallels to what she did this time last year?

All I see in her post is
My reputation
My business
My kids
My time
My health
My marriage

What about
My clients that I ripped off, scammed and refuse to reimuburse?

All I'm seeing is that she needed to know she could make a million pounds. Stealing it is irrelevant. She just needed to know she could get 1 million into her bank account by any means necessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh and she uses the same pose when she tries to be all deep and reflective. Seriously Sarah, no one cares about your marriage! Just give people their money back
She probably only does THAT pose to show off her latest trainers anyway 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.