Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great news about refunds!! Morally she should just refund everyone. If anyone on here has been successful could you explain the process? Did you have to actually go to court in person?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This scenario will be her shadow for the rest of her life. It will never leave her and always be on the internet.
I’m not sure how you would earn a living after this kind of scandal.

• Heart
This scenario will be her shadow for the rest of her life. It will never leave her and always be on the internet.
I’m not sure how you would earn a living after this kind of scandal.
You can’t. Unless her plan is to peddle plastic keyrings and become a “crypto expert” for the next 40 years

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone affected by the #SarahAkwisombe scam can reach out to @Scbusiness3 on Twitter for all the proof you need to back up your court applications...

You can’t. Unless her plan is to peddle plastic keyrings and become a “crypto expert” for the next 40 years
You’ve hit the nail on the head. Funny that it still isn’t resonating with Sarah Akwiscombe....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone affected by the #SarahAkwisombe scam can reach out to @Scbusiness3 on Twitter for all the proof you need to back up your court applications...

You’ve hit the nail on the head. Funny that it still isn’t resonating with Sarah Akwiscombe....
Ive just had a vision of her in 30 years sat in her pink shed still making beats, watching F1, playing chess with “dodgy Russians” (her words not mine!!) and making cringe QVC style videos peddling her “lifestyle bits” (again her words!) What a sad little life…

• Haha
Reactions: 8

For those of us without twitter, is there any other way of contacting scbusiness?

Sarah probably always knew the minority would have the energy to go via SCC.
Personally it's a route I have avoided as it seems daunting, time and energy consuming, plus I don't think I know how to articulate the whole situation properly.

Reactions: 3
For those of us without twitter, is there any other way of contacting scbusiness?

Personally it's a route I have avoided as it seems daunting, time and energy consuming, plus I don't think I know how to articulate the whole situation properly.
Can you create an account to contact?

It’s a simple process for the SCC and you have nothing to lose. Please pursue as you’re owed the money. There are LOTS of claims going in so you’re bound to win!! It really won’t be that time consuming as it’s a very straight forward case

Reactions: 7
That’s great news 😃 just a pity it took people taking legal action to remedy . Great result though .

Reactions: 4

it is really easy the SCC route. You just follow the steps on the link and follow the procedure. May be worth setting up a twitter account to get a hold of SCBusiness on twitter. Not sure how else to get a hold of them.

That’s great news 😃 just a pity it took people taking legal action to remedy . Great result though .
For sure. I think Sarah just thought people wouldn’t do anything they would just go away. She was given plenty of opportunity to do the right thing...she could potentially lose everything. So stupid and selfish.

That’s great news, well done to all the brave women coming together to get their money back from the scam woman

Reactions: 5

this is my problem too. I don’t know how to articulate what happened!

this is my problem too. I don’t know how to articulate what happened!
Just create an account of Twitter and message Scbusiness3, she has everything ready and in one place and will be able to help you. People who went SSC route are getting results so it’s worth your while.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Fantastic to hear some seeing results and refunds. Well done to all the tenacious ones and hoping others will go ahead with claim now with assistance of scbusiness, invaluable support from them throughout this tit show. I'm gonna hold out hope for a public admission and apology from Sarah too. What can I say, I'm a hopeless dreamer.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone notice the difference in Sarah’s posts recently. There’s definitely no drive or light in her eyes and that’s definitely because of these claims coming through. Just seems to be a change in her ive observed. Not sure if it’s woe is me or the start of some contrition.

glad peeps are getting their ÂŁÂŁ back!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.