Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good on Buro155 for coming out. I massively respect Kei Maye who is commenting there too. Agree Sharmadean Reid would do well to distance herself and Beautystack faaaar away from Sarah Akwisombe’s toxic ‘brand’.

Reactions: 3
Look at the engagement on buro155 's Post compared to Sarah's. Says it all. Buro155 says she's had 30 messages from people in similar situations 😔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I read the messages on Buro155 post. Is it really Sarah Akwisombe she is talking about (certainly seems so)? Also, if it is, why doesn't she just say? She lost 4.5k to her!!!

Reactions: 5
I read the messages on Buro155 post. Is it really Sarah Akwisombe she is talking about (certainly seems so)? Also, if it is, why doesn't she just say? She lost 4.5k to her!!!
Defo her. And one of commenter mentions smashing it and one names Sarah akwisombe outright.

Reactions: 9
If there’s a legal case ongoing, posting about it explicitly on social media wouldn’t be wise. I hope SA gets the neon joggers sued off her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yessss 🙌 I was worried this was quietening down but it’s only just getting started... Sarah best be quaking in her boots with what’s coming. And no, that’s not a threat - it’s a deserved outcome to being a scamming, insincere, narcissistic, manipulative fraud who had multiple opportunities to fix things and move on but instead decided to ruin her own life.

Reactions: 14
Wonder what she meant by advising Buro to "Be wary of the female entrepreneur movement" ?

Reactions: 5
Yeah Phoebe (Buro) spoke openly about her (Sarah) on one of Seasons in colour posts.

Reactions: 6
This is just the beginning. Once court cases are won, more and more ex clients will be stepping forward, and more claims will be filed.

I think it’s quiet because people are bored shitless by her passive aggressive posts, twisted narrative, and quite frankly crap YouTube videos! Cringe is off the scale

Just over 100 views and 1 comment on her latest video. Bossing it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yessss 🙌 I was worried this was quietening down but it’s only just getting started... Sarah best be quaking in her boots with what’s coming. And no, that’s not a threat - it’s a deserved outcome to being a scamming, insincere, narcissistic, manipulative fraud who had multiple opportunities to fix things and move on but instead decided to ruin her own life.
Quaking in her crocs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had the EXACT same thought re: this comment. It was hard not to reply to!
I seriously wanted to call Sharmadean Reid out for this bleeping bullshit! She is anything but stupid and she knows full well who that entire post of Buro155's is about! I wouldn't say that Sharmadean and Sarah Akwisombe are 'friends' in the truest sense of the word but they're certainly associates and have had dealings with one another in the past. And her comment "It's so hard to find the right coach".......how about not finding any coach at all and staying the duck away from what IMHO is fast becoming one of the most toxic unregulated modern day industries that exists! Why oh why are people so dependant on having a 'coach'??? If you really want to invest some money in your own personal development then get yourself a therapist and use that to support your mindset and wellbeing as a long term resource. Mental health and business support are not one and the same and shouldn't be mixed into some kind of co-dependant form of support! As Buro's post proves, passing of this kind of coaching as some kind of life support to boost your mindset, your business and your income can create far more problems than it answers and is deeply deeply damaging on so many levels. And yet in spite of this people are still pushing this same crappy narrative. There are so many people on instagram who I once held in high regard and had great respect for the work they did and how they came across but unfortunately they've become mixed up in the coaching cesspool and sold their soul to the devil in return for a quick buck - Jen Stanbrook I'm looking at you!! Rant over.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I only stole from a load of people in the past and YET they have the sheer audacity to keep looking at my social media and commenting on my activity. Why can’t they just unfollow me/leave me alone?!?!?! It’s so unfair. I just don’t understand why people won’t just support me and love me for stealing and doing illegal stuff. I am still with my husband, so they should be happy for me and move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.