Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has completely and utterly lost the plot now. I think you can all safely say you’ve succeeded now - the money is coming (in the form of refunds).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Okaaaaaaaaayyyyy. Imagine Ariana Grande singing a song written by a conwoman living in Croydon
Oh, this is too perfect.

If you had a top-selling book and were on the Times bestselling lists, as she so enjoyed boasting about, wouldn't your publisher be knocking your door down to get another book out of you? Oh, no, of course not - hence the 'manifestation' for another deal. Or in Sarah's world, sitting with crystals, fingers crossed and hoping it lands in her lap.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This woman is deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has completely and utterly lost the plot now. I think you can all safely say you’ve succeeded now - the money is coming (in the form of refunds).
If she wasn’t who she was, I would actually feel quite sorry for her now.
Everything she does now is a pathetic grasping of straws.
Her life is played out on social media, but we are only seeing the “ good “ stuff, she wants us to see. Gawd only knows what goes on behind the scenes in that household ( when we’re not watching ) 🤨

• Sad
If she wasn’t who she was, I would actually feel quite sorry for her now.
Everything she does now is a pathetic grasping of straws.
Her life is played out on social media, but we are only seeing the “ good “ stuff, she wants us to see. Gawd only knows what goes on behind the scenes in that household ( when we’re not watching ) 🤨
I feel the same. It’s really amazing to watch. And now she’s liking Matt Halls posts trying to play the narrative that they were victims and ally up with those who have been hard done by the “enemy” 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I feel the same. It’s really amazing to watch. And now she’s liking Matt Halls posts trying to play the narrative that they were victims and ally up with those who have been hard done by the “enemy” 🙄
Text book narcissist

Reactions: 4
And the beautiful irony is this: she's literally doing the exact opposite of what she's been preaching in all her courses and on social media by playing the victim.

I thought we were all in total control of our own lives at all times, Sarah, and that whatever happens is completely our own doing, good or bad? 😂

• Haha
And the beautiful irony is this: she's literally doing the exact opposite of what she's been preaching in all her courses and on social media by playing the victim.

I thought we were all in total control of our own lives at all times, Sarah, and that whatever happens is completely our own doing, good or bad? 😂
Yes I wonder if she’ll be covering negativity in the next round of Money and Manifesting!!!

It’s really quite unbelievable (and yes SO predictable) how she’s playing her cards

Reactions: 4
WOW the TTT is like the h

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Out of curiosity, was anyone on here one of the customers Sarah would share screengrabs of Whatsapp exchanges with? (the ones where it would look like an exchange over how much business/profit had been made since working with SA)
Just reading over on the TTT thread that people who she'd done this with claimed it was an informal completely out-of-context exchange and no real proof of anything.

😂 Seems that Sarah Akwisombe can't hold onto her audience any longer than she can an idea of what she wants to do next.... About to drop into the 43K bracket…
The worst part is (for her anyway) that that count will probably keep dropping until she does what she should've done to begin with: just freakin' issue the refunds and apologize for choosing to deliver half-assed Google-advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The worst part is (for her anyway) that that count will probably keep dropping until she does what she should've done to begin with: just freakin' issue the refunds and apologize for choosing to deliver half-assed Google-advice.
Hundo P!!!

It's like groundhog year over here!!! Can't believe we are still seeing the same thing play out at this point in time.

Reactions: 5
Hundo P!!!

It's like groundhog year over here!!! Can't believe we are still seeing the same thing play out at this point in time.
The longer she chooses to drag this mess out, the worse off she'll be. She's essentially doing nothing but digging her own grave, and damn she is digging 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.