Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving the teenage love songs (see my post on the TTT thread….) Ariana Grande is going to snap this one up fo sho!!

“ Sarah has lost more than those two put together?” I don’t think so sonny Jim 🤣
There are many losers in this whole tit show, and TT and SA aren’t any of them.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
How is she sitting smug with “all falls down” playing when she scammed people herself and was the one who introduced those con artists, because of her greed. It’s been busier on Rhys and Llewy Davies’ thread as there’s been action.

She is no place to be acting smug. The rotten
Human she is.

Reactions: 7
Funny story.. I was dm’ed on Insta a while back by cub and pudding- saying they loved my grid (pay) and if I was interested in being a brand rep- for a 20% discount.
Obv declined that but the ‘buy stuff for a minimal discount and take pictures of your kids so I get free marketing’
….. stinks of SA doesn’t it 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Funny story.. I was dm’ed on Insta a while back by cub and pudding- saying they loved my grid (pay) and if I was interested in being a brand rep- for a 20% discount.
Obv declined that but the ‘buy stuff for a minimal discount and take pictures of your kids so I get free marketing’
….. stinks of SA doesn’t it 🥴
I’ve had that on Instagram too yeah hang on I’ll just give you free marketing for £5 off 🙄

Reactions: 2
I’ve had that on Instagram too yeah hang on I’ll just give you free marketing for £5 off 🙄
Someone literally cold emailed me a few months back saying the same thing. The kicker was that they didn’t even reveal their true intentions or their price list until I asked «what exactly does it entail?». Yeah, that’s a no from me.
Right up Sarah’s alley, same scammy behavior.

Reactions: 4
The worst part is (for her anyway) that that count will probably keep dropping until she does what she should've done to begin with: just freakin' issue the refunds and apologize for choosing to deliver half-assed Google-advice.
Loving the teenage love songs (see my post on the TTT thread….) Ariana Grande is going to snap this one up fo sho!!

Did she delete those stories or did they just expire naturally?

I’m baffled as to who she is targeting her posts at these days. She is posing awkwardly in a swimsuit (for Llewy?!) and then staring into the camera while hula hooping.

Girl, give everyone their money back, get off Insta and spend time with your girls. This vanity will get you nowhere.

• Heart
I’m baffled as to who she is targeting her posts at these days. She is posing awkwardly in a swimsuit (for Llewy?!) and then staring into the camera while hula hooping.

Girl, give everyone their money back, get off Insta and spend time with your girls. This vanity will get you nowhere.
She's lost all direction. She went from having a clear route for her business, got too sucked in to everything imploding and now doesn't know what she or her business stands for so grasps at anything that might give her a crumb of relevance.

• Sad

It’s like she’s stuck at being 18…

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hey, I follow this thread and occasionally look at sarah akwisombe’s account to see wtf is going on. I just searched her and had to type in her entire user name in on insta to get her account. This is a change - I follow a lot of people who still follow her so she is normally very quick to pop up. Maybe the insta algorithm has had it with her???

Hey, I follow this thread and occasionally look at sarah akwisombe’s account to see wtf is going on. I just searched her and had to type in her entire user name in on insta to get her account. This is a change - I follow a lot of people who still follow her so she is normally very quick to pop up. Maybe the insta algorithm has had it with her???
I noticed this too...

Reactions: 2

She is trying so many different routes now hoping ( desperately ) that each one will lead on to the big bucks. Throwing a whole lot of mud and hoping some of it sticks. She is desperate not to have to go and get a ” real “ job now that she has had a taste of the big time ( both of them ).
She had her moment, and because of her actions blew it. Her name will always be tarnished now, so no big brands will ever touch her again.
Karma is a witch 😉

Reactions: 3
This is excellent! I just checked mine and she doesnt even appear in a very long list of Sarahs! 🤭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.