Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Furlough ending, last of the government grants, recession looming….maybe I have a negative money mindset (!) but of my business had slowed down, I wouldn’t be sunbathing and enjoying the downtime, I’d be figuring out how to improve 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Furlough ending, last of the government grants, recession looming….maybe I have a negative money mindset (!) but of my business had slowed down, I wouldn’t be sunbathing and enjoying the downtime, I’d be figuring out how to improve 🤷‍♀️
It’s like she thinks ‘something’ will just fall into her lap 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
And Jason look miserable.

Reactions: 2
Does Jason have a “job” yet? That would be the ultimate humiliation for them, imagine having to succumb to the 9-5 trap

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does Jason have a “job” yet? That would be the ultimate humiliation for them, imagine having to succumb to the 9-5 trap
Oh, sooner or later he’ll have to. We can be sure, however, that they’ll never let that slip beyond the walls of their house. Gotta be pretending to be bossing it, after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not long till Sarah has to go back to JD sports or The office 9-5 now surely . Still no apologies .

• Haha
I’ve been addicted to lurking in the TTT thread since you mentioned it a few days ago. Couldn’t have happened to nicer blokes 🤣👎🏻👎🏻

Reactions: 10
Akwisombe strikes again and now pretends like «turning off being able to see likes was a choice». Yes, a choice because someone got busted with crappy engagement.
I am hereby convinced that there is nothing Sarah won’t lie about to keep her (already busted to tit) image intact. Any other time I’ve tried to be positive, and hope she has the ability to be decent? I take it back. I take it all back.

• Haha
She’s turning the likes off cause her engagement is laughable, last post had less than 100 likes and even the tits posts had piss poor engagement

• Haha
Akwisombe strikes again and now pretends like «turning off being able to see likes was a choice». Yes, a choice because someone got busted with crappy engagement.
I am hereby convinced that there is nothing Sarah won’t lie about to keep her (already busted to tit) image intact. Any other time I’ve tried to be positive, and hope she has the ability to be decent? I take it back. I take it all back.
She’s just a big old stinking tit!

Okaaaaaaaaayyyyy. Imagine Ariana Grande singing a song written by a conwoman living in Croydon
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
A song she wrote for Ariana Grande?! 😂
So she’s clearly hopped back onto music as the thing that’s going to make her hot and famous and rich now that being a guru has crashed and burnt.
I CAN SMELL THE DESPERATION FROM HERE.
And please shut up about ‘manifesting’. Sometimes things happen in life, sometimes they don’t, nothing is ‘manifested’.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been addicted to lurking in the TTT thread since you mentioned it a few days ago. Couldn’t have happened to nicer blokes 🤣👎🏻👎🏻
Me too! Several people came on this thread in the past asking why Sarah was being dug out and not Llewy....Well, well, well. The whole house of cards is tumbling

Okaaaaaaaaayyyyy. Imagine Ariana Grande singing a song written by a conwoman living in Croydon
«Another publishing deal»? Guess the last one after the «The Money is Coming»-fiasco went down the drain when all this blew the duck up. If any publisher willingly works with her after this I am officially dropping any faith I have left in this corporate environment. Just don’t bleeping do it unless you want to lose money on some dick from Croydon who will scam people for money without batting an eye.

If Ariana Grande ever lets Sarah write a song for her, Grande has signed her own «death-of-a-career-certificate». Although to be honest I’m surprised that didn’t happen «post-donut-licking-scandal» some time ago. Maybe they’d actually be quite the duo!

She had her crack at the whip with the music industry back in the day, and that was as far as she was able to go. She mixed with the right “ crew “ at the right time, was the right age too and didn’t get anywhere. So if she thinks she has even the slightest of a chance now, she is completely delusional. It’s just another act of desperation to try and bring in the big bucks before the inevitable having to get a REAL job. ( like the rest of us ).

I bet Jason has a job now. They can’t possibly live on candles and crystals, and the handful of Sarah’s clients.

Who thinks she should be a Victoria’s Secret model or on the cover of Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.