Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And today's the day she dropped down to 44k followers even, it seems. Earlier this morning it was still on 44.1k. Slow progress, people, is, in fact, lasting progress.

Reactions: 6
She’s so thick. A conwoman having a little dig at office workers, the 9-5 trap eh?. I work from home, thanks, so I can enjoy the sunshine AND get my salary AND I don’t need to worry about court papers landing on my doorstep.
Considering she is being sued by her clients and her business is in freefall her snarky comments about not being in an office are pretty hollow.

What is so bad about being in an office anyway? Not all office jobs are grey, hollow and soulless. Hollow and soulless like Sarah’s existence...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so thick. A conwoman having a little dig at office workers, the 9-5 trap eh?. I work from home, thanks, so I can enjoy the sunshine AND get my salary AND I don’t need to worry about court papers landing on my doorstep.
She really is the gift that keeps on giving. I think my daughter’s hamster has more self awareness

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks so bloody awkward on those pics. Sarah, you might want to tell your face how much you’re feeling yourself as it clearly didn’t get the memo.

Such a try hard these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh man, that’s so her trying to convince herself it’s ok that business is slowwwwwww.

Funny how last year she was ‘bossing it’ in the garden, giving multiple coaching clients piss poor service IN THE SUN.

But yeah, this is better for you Sarah. You never cared about women in business anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m screaming laughing from these last comments. Excuse me while I catch my breath and wipe the tears from my eyes🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The gift the never stops giving. Covid19 had brought about he biggest change in workplace with regards to working from home. No need to list 'if know you ' especially if you have kids and the increased flexibility around parenting and childcare. I have loved meeting my colleagues kids via Zoom 😂

For the those that have our side hustle and working home from I'm sure we loving working from home and juggling our side hustles/ businesses from home with secured my from our 9-5. Anyone with quiet time I their business why? AHH Sarah the trend setter with Boss Tragic or the fact you're being sued by your ex-clients and a wrecked business reputation.

She is seriously deluded beyond help. They are certainly making themselves comfortable at home because their won't be going on any holidays abroad for them for a while. Well done to those going for their refunds!

• Heart
Having a quiet period at the moment is fine if you have done well previously or are a more seasonal business but otherwise it if was me I might be a bit worried not having a regular income coming in…

Reactions: 3
Is she trying the hustle again? 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She is so desperate now and it shows. Look at me! Look at me! Be a full frontal next with the tits out, if it brings in the “likes “.She is in free fall and spinning out of all control.
Little girl lost.

She is so desperate now and it shows. Look at me! Look at me! Be a full frontal next with the tits out, if it brings in the “likes “.She is in free fall and spinning out of all control.
Little girl lost.
The woman who seemed so concerned with «providing value» and «showing what you’re worth». I mean....I literally can’t😂

• Haha
Court papers landing on her doormat and ya gal is posing in the garden in her swimsuit looking depressed .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Court papers landing on her doormat and ya gal is posing in the garden in her swimsuit looking depressed .
Gotta keep up that "yeah witches, everything's fine. In fact it's more than fine, I am BOSSING it like the BAWSE I am"-image though, right?

On another note: why the duck are brands still sending her tit? Nobody in their right mind should want ANYTHING to do with Sarah Akwisombe or her name.

Shes talking absolute tripe again and presenting it as business advice. It shouldn't be allowed.

Reactions: 1
If you put together a compilation of her business “advice” you’ll see how much tit she makes up to sound knowledgeable. She contradicts herself and her own advice every few weeks, she literally talks tit.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.