Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Llewelyn Davies and Rhys Davies have realised people are seeing through their lies and are laying low. That is the only reason their going off social media, not that their addiction to it will let them

Reactions: 6
As great as our efforts are, let’s be honest. It’s always a lost battle. These two scumbags have screwed many good, honest, hard-working individuals out of their hard earned cash through deceit and through shithousery. A win would be each and every one of those would get their money back for these two cretins to get off social media and never show their faces on there again and live a life away from it but let’s be honest, there isn’t a cat in hell’s chance of that happens as these two haven’t got the bollocks to do that between them. They are cowards. We need to keep striking whilst the iron is hot and keep exposing these two and along the way allow the masses to really get to know what absolute twats this pair are. The three musketeers riding off into the sunset was a breakthrough, the next will be if they do stay true to their word and clear off social media. It’s those who are innocent in all of this that have suffered most at their hands who need justice. We move on.

Well bloody done Tattle 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Reactions: 1
As great as our efforts are, let’s be honest. It’s always a lost battle. These two scumbags have screwed many good, honest, hard-working individuals out of their hard earned cash through deceit and through shithousery. A win would be each and every one of those would get their money back for these two cretins to get off social media and never show their faces on there again and live a life away from it but let’s be honest, there isn’t a cat in hell’s chance of that happens as these two haven’t got the bollocks to do that between them. They are cowards. We need to keep striking whilst the iron is hot and keep exposing these two and along the way allow the masses to really get to know what absolute twats this pair are. The three musketeers riding off into the sunset was a breakthrough, the next will be if they do stay true to their word and clear off social media. It’s those who are innocent in all of this that have suffered most at their hands who need justice. We move on.
We can also be grateful that so many are coming to here and not choosing their services. And the ones that comment are the only ones we know about.

It’s awful so many have lost money to these conmen. However, it’s important to celebrate the wins and continuing with the great work.

Reactions: 4
Well ive enjoyed the catch up....the champagne the shot of rent a leg..the pants pose...im guessing there's lost of people on here that know lauren personally and what people need to remember is that all the covid aint real we were all sheep yadder yadder yadder...oh as lovely as she might be..she can hold her own im sure if she was unhappy in the relationship she would have done one long ago..in fact in the end she was morphing in to rhys..swearing ranting...flashing watches designer stuff..and sure she would have brought her own stuff with her own money but Lauren is Lauren and she dont give a tit..how she plays it...and rhys is the biggest twit ever but im sorry your gonna play the victim...now.....im sorry it dont wash...

Reactions: 6
I’d like to say something profound at such a great loss to the world of social media, entrepreneurship, personal gangster development and the art of being a Facebook “millionaire” it but all I have is… LOL.

Set the timers folks for next incoherent post not even remotely referencing this current flounce 😂
now the question is

will he compete ?
and are bodybuilding posts EXEMPT from these decisions?

🥸🤓🧐

Reactions: 2
Well ive enjoyed the catch up....the champagne the shot of rent a leg..the pants pose...im guessing there's lost of people on here that know lauren personally and what people need to remember is that all the covid aint real we were all sheep yadder yadder yadder...oh as lovely as she might be..she can hold her own im sure if she was unhappy in the relationship she would have done one long ago..in fact in the end she was morphing in to rhys..swearing ranting...flashing watches designer stuff..and sure she would have brought her own stuff with her own money but Lauren is Lauren and she dont give a tit..how she plays it...and rhys is the biggest twit ever but im sorry your gonna play the victim...now.....im sorry it dont wash...
Sorry I disagree with this post.
There are thousands if not millions of women (andmen actually) that are sadly in such an abusive relationship that they actually do turn into the partner. That’s because they are told to do this and that and the other. Mental abuse is a slow thing and it happens to the strongest women (and men) too.
I’ve seen it happen to close friends of mine and I’ve watched them turn into monsters.
The lucky ones escape … eventually … it could take years.
We have no idea what Lauren went through and what life she had with him.
Have you watched the cringe worthy video where he shouts her down?
That’s very mild to what he would of actually done in private.

If you look at Laurens posts now she is about her business and family.
it would be great if she finds the strength one day to help the other people that Rhys has conned and affected.
Now wouldn’t that be the best revenge for him treating her like a dog for years.

Partners that leave abusive relationships take a long long time to heal fully.
With the love and understanding from true friends and family they can carry on and realise what’s happened.
This is why charities and support groups start up from abused victims that channel their hurt and pain into helping others in a similar position.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’d like to say something profound at such a great loss to the world of social media, entrepreneurship, personal gangster development and the art of being a Facebook “millionaire” it but all I have is… LOL.

Set the timers folks for next incoherent post not even remotely referencing this current flounce 😂
Weird how his tax returns don’t show him anywhere close to a high earner! Good riddance - the US will love this BS!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can take time out to reset and refocus Llewelyn Davies. One thing is for sure, we’ll all be waiting! You and your brother Rhys Davies are rotten through to the core, and us tattlers will do everything to expose you. Enjoy your time off being skint, being homeless and being lonely!

Reactions: 5
Just so we are all clear. The top 0.01% earner status in the uk is for those who would earn +£10m in a single year.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can only go what is put out in the public domain, and in my eyes Lauren has held her head high. She’s putting in the work and educating herself to further her business (in a very difficult and competitive industry) and I admire her for that.

So let’s compare that grace and decorum to Sarah Akwisombe. In the past few weeks we’ve seen her treat her clients to a VIP day of champagne and a trip to Lululemon (which turned out to be a free personal shopping service.) Remind you of anyone?! Best we’ve had declarations of wanting to write a song for Ariana Grande, bikini shots and yet more hip thrusting hula hooping this morning (hi Sarah 👋) No judgement about the bikini shots btw, she’s got a great body, go for it but I’m wondering who it’s for (her female audience?)

Let’s get back to her songwriting…last night she posted up her lyrics and let’s just say she’s missing someone…(Georgia please don’t read this bit)

What happened on the 19th September? Well we can remind ourselves here (the day after the night before.)

https://uk.undelete.news/people/5834/16859152

3 moon cycles? Hmmm the 4 months they worked together? “Lights missing I’m reminiscing…” Oh come on!!!

Funny how you can be so hooked on someone you worked with for what, a few months? She actually talks here about the lack of attention she got in her marriage. Does she once apologise? Show any kind of remorse to the damage she’d done? Why even bring up the affair (no one cared and she even said it was private between the 2 families) let alone talk about the kinky tit Llewy was into (and she played along with.)

https://uk.undelete.news/people/5834/17456127

Her whole stock of deleted stories is here btw

https://uk.undelete.news/account/5834#/

So what’s the deal with her stating she’ll make “no further comment” all those months ago in her statement yet is stoking the fire? It’s a silly silly game played by fools.

But remember whilst you’re writing your teenage love songs Sarah….it’s not that deep 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Lauren’s opinion on covid doesn’t make her a bad person in my eyes.

I dont really understand the logic that Georgia and Lauren are poor abused women but Sarah is a monster. I don't see it. Sarah lost a lot more than those 2 put together, she didn't act perfectly but her world was thrown in the bin over night.

Im not saying shes a victim, I just don't get this Lauren and Georgia poor innocent lambs narrative that is playing out on this thread whilst Sarah is a devil. Seems really selective. I don't comment on Sarah, because this thread is about the Davies twins and their lies.

That girl in the picture looks YOUNG, and Rhys looks like he's aged 20 years, he looks 49 easy. Those steroids will duck you up.

Unlike Georgia and Lauren, Sarah ripped off hundreds of women. Hope that helps

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He could be her dad by the look of the age gap LOL. Let's see how much she can get out of him, till she leaves. Prostitute, Champagne, Coke and Greece but we will see for how long Rhys :) I hope the paperwork for his Mums house is coming soon, she has been waiting for quite some time now. We are all patiently waiting for the Karma to hit you coke cowboys Llewelyn Davies and Rhys Davies. Tattle friends, get the popcorn out, very soon these delusinal boys will have to face reality.

We do not forgive! We do not forget!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He could be her dad by the look of the age gap LOL. Let's see how much she can get out of him, till she leaves. Prostitute, Champagne, Coke and Greece but we will see for how long Rhys :) I hope the paperwork for his Mums house is coming soon, she has been waiting for quite some time now. We are all patiently waiting for the Karma to hit you coke cowboys Llewelyn Davies and Rhys Davies. Tattle friends, get the popcorn out, very soon these delusinal boys will have to face reality.

We do not forgive! We do not forget!
Whilst I agree she does look very young I don't think likening her to a prostitute is an appropriate or nice thing to say.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.