Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, I follow this thread and occasionally look at sarah akwisombe’s account to see wtf is going on. I just searched her and had to type in her entire user name in on insta to get her account. This is a change - I follow a lot of people who still follow her so she is normally very quick to pop up. Maybe the insta algorithm has had it with her???
Had this too 🤔🤔🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 1
His family must be livid to see her dragging their name through the mud.
I hope they are. I sure as tit would be - especially knowing that Sarah literally sits on the power to take necessary action to FIX it.

In other news, she just dropped down to the 43k-bracket. Is it just me or are those followers dropping off quicker?

Reactions: 5
I hope they are. I sure as tit would be - especially knowing that Sarah literally sits on the power to take necessary action to FIX it.

In other news, she just dropped down to the 43k-bracket. Is it just me or are those followers dropping off quicker?
Big drop on her birthday 😬

also check out what the Google suggestions are…this is from a fresh account with no search history

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Big drop on her birthday 😬

also check out what the Google suggestions are…this is from a fresh account with no search history
Having the words «con artist» directly tied to her name for the world to see should be reason enough to clean up her mess. I would die of shame and embarrassment if that was me. Holy tit, can you even imagine? People finding you on social media, hop on over to Google to do a little research (maybe even thinking «ok, she seems legit, I might give her my cash») and find that she’s been labelled a con artist?

Hi, quickest way to lose potential (and present) business, please? Make yourself a con artist by scamming a bunch of people, refuse to rectify your mistakes and instead drag it all out for so long that that’s the first thing that pops up when people Google-search your name.

How. Dumb. Can. You. Get.

Having the words «con artist» directly tied to her name for the world to see should be reason enough to clean up her mess. I would die of shame and embarrassment if that was me. Holy tit, can you even imagine? People finding you on social media, hop on over to Google to do a little research (maybe even thinking «ok, she seems legit, I might give her my cash») and find that she’s been labelled a con artist?

Hi, quickest way to lose potential (and present) business, please? Make yourself a con artist by scamming a bunch of people, refuse to rectify your mistakes and instead drag it all out for so long that that’s the first thing that pops up when people Google-search your name.

How. Dumb. Can. You. Get.
Let alone other parents, prospective brands and employers (!)

She needs to sort this out. Once again I almost feel bad for her, but as said above, she has the power to rectify this

Reactions: 3
She needs to sort this out. Once again I almost feel bad for her, but as said above, she has the power to rectify this
That’s exactly it: she has the power to sort it out. And chooses not to. The only reason that seems logical to me is that if they issue every single refund willingly, all the money is gone (so basically the money left instead of came, sorry about that lame joke - couldn’t help myself), possibly leaving them bankrupt or as good as. That, or they’re just truly greedy assholes who don’t give a tit. I mean, if we’re honest it could be both.

If she issued the refunds in the first place she could have kept her reputation intact and would have made her money back by now, and more. I can’t believe the naivety (or stupidity?!) on her part. She actually thought she was going to get away with this…

Reactions: 8
It’s now too late to rectify anything. She’s a narcissist and caused a lot of mental anguish for many women.
She deserves no sympathy.

Reactions: 4
It’s now too late to rectify anything. She’s a narcissist and caused a lot of mental anguish for many women.
She deserves no sympathy.
It could be too late, and at the same time it could not be. That would depend on how it was done. I’d like to believe that at least some of the people she’s hurt would accept her apology if she acknowledged how long it took, and admitted to being scared of the outcome of giving said apology along with the refunds. As long as it’s genuine, followed by actions to improve, apologies can be accepted.
That said, nobody is obliged to accept such an apology. They do, however, deserve one nonetheless. Do I think it’ll come? Probably not, and that’s a damn shame because she could’ve done some good if she hadn’t decided money meant more than integrity and making a difference. She seems like a real selfish ass, there’s no denying that. And she brought that on herself.

Reactions: 8
It could be too late, and at the same time it could not be. That would depend on how it was done. I’d like to believe that at least some of the people she’s hurt would accept her apology if she acknowledged how long it took, and admitted to being scared of the outcome of giving said apology along with the refunds. As long as it’s genuine, followed by actions to improve, apologies can be accepted.
That said, nobody is obliged to accept such an apology. They do, however, deserve one nonetheless. Do I think it’ll come? Probably not, and that’s a damn shame because she could’ve done some good if she hadn’t decided money meant more than integrity and making a difference. She seems like a real selfish ass, there’s no denying that. And she brought that on herself.
I think that even if she did ever apologise, and some people actually took her apology, she has now damaged her name so much that it‘s now irreversible in business terms. No big brand name will ever touch her again. She is a sinking ship at the moment, and more water is flowing in every day.
I really can’t see how she can ever turn things around now, as it’s gone on for so long, and damaged her name for such a long time too.
All her own doing I might add.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s been over a year now.
She’s had plenary of time for could haves and genuine apologies.
She would do it all over again to make a million given the opportunity.
When you’ve done something that affects people’s mental health, no amount of apologising will cut it in my opinion.
What she has done is unforgivable.

Reactions: 6
No rest for the wicked conwoman….. a self proclaimed business expert fishing for business expertise off her followers and someone to do some work for her clients. So deluded she is!

And apparently her pub owners friends struggle to find staff so she’s trying to help, the same Sarah that disses working for an employer, you know the 9-5 trap

I wonder if her friends know she’s a conwoman and realise that is likely to cause them to lose customers. I won’t go there now, knowing they’re friends. It’s a shame coz the place itself is really nice.

Attachments

• Wow
Her priorities are fucked man. Why sort out your reputation and life when you can have someone come into your home to rearrange your wardrobe? Just like when I do the dishes or hoover the flat when I should be working... it’s an avoidance strategy.

Reactions: 6
Her priorities are fucked man. Why sort out your reputation and life when you can have someone come into your home to rearrange your wardrobe? Just like when I do the dishes or hoover the flat when I should be working... it’s an avoidance strategy.
She’s trying to be a lifestyle instahun now LOL

I wonder if Sophia Sustainable Stylist, is aware what kind of conwoman she now associates herself with.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.