Sanity Alliance Guild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sooo relieved that Teddy Bear and Gem are both okay ... such very precious fur babies! ♥ 🐾

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The Fur Babies Strike Back...

It is the dead of night. Casper, Gem. Roo and Teddy Bear are sitting under the old Mulberry tree at the top of the garden. An emergency meeting of the ‘Punning Clan‘ has been called and all the faithful-hearted members have answered the call to arms. Using their telepathic dog skills which mankind are yet to become aware of, they sent their silent messages to each other advising the co-ordinates and time of their meeting. All have been sworn to secrecy. They have got together to hatch out The Punning Clan’s cunning plan. Roo is on guard and has dug a deep trench for them to hide in. Gem is busy looking at the photographs she has brought from home to safeguard her from homesickness. Teddy Bear is trying to convince himself he definitely can smell fish as Casper shines his cyber-torch deep into the night sky. The four friend’s ears prick up as a far-off light in the sky, just to the right of Venus grows larger and ever nearer. They nudge each other in appreciation and excitement. Tumbling towards them, breaking the space/time continuum is their great friend Sherlock in his much-borrowed Tardis. He has come with all the supplies they will need to carry out Mission Strike Back. Sherlock lands his Tardis with the skill of an entrepreneurial behemoth and bursts out of the craft to be greeted by his excited friends who haven’t seen him since last Christmas. Oh! The joy of reunion. After a prolonged and joyous interlude of kisses, licks and profound sniffing Sherlock produces - THE BOX!

He expertly unseals the box and produces from inside;

5 pairs of surgical canine scrubs
1 bottle of paw sanitiser
5 pairs of surgical rubber gloves
5 human thermometers

The 5 firm friends each put on their surgical scrubs and scrub their paws up to their elbows. Wearing their surgical gloves whilst brandishing their thermometers aloft they advance in intrepid single file into the night - they know what they must do...

to be continued...
I’m on the edge of my seat right now! Xx

• Heart
The Fur Babies Strike Back...

It is the dead of night. Casper, Gem. Roo and Teddy Bear are sitting under the old Mulberry tree at the top of the garden. An emergency meeting of the ‘Punning Clan‘ has been called and all the faithful-hearted members have answered the call to arms. Using their telepathic dog skills which mankind are yet to become aware of, they sent their silent messages to each other advising the co-ordinates and time of their meeting. All have been sworn to secrecy. They have got together to hatch out The Punning Clan’s cunning plan. Roo is on guard and has dug a deep trench for them to hide in. Gem is busy looking at the photographs she has brought from home to safeguard her from homesickness. Teddy Bear is trying to convince himself he definitely can smell fish as Casper shines his cyber-torch deep into the night sky. The four friend’s ears prick up as a far-off light in the sky, just to the right of Venus grows larger and ever nearer. They nudge each other in appreciation and excitement. Tumbling towards them, breaking the space/time continuum is their great friend Sherlock in his much-borrowed Tardis. He has come with all the supplies they will need to carry out Mission Strike Back. Sherlock lands his Tardis with the skill of an entrepreneurial behemoth and bursts out of the craft to be greeted by his excited friends who haven’t seen him since last Christmas. Oh! The joy of reunion. After a prolonged and joyous interlude of kisses, licks and profound sniffing Sherlock produces - THE BOX!

He expertly unseals the box and produces from inside;

5 pairs of surgical canine scrubs
1 bottle of paw sanitiser
5 pairs of surgical rubber gloves
5 human thermometers

The 5 firm friends each put on their surgical scrubs and scrub their paws up to their elbows. Wearing their surgical gloves whilst brandishing their thermometers aloft they advance in intrepid single file into the night - they know what they must do...

to be continued...
Oh, @Oops... this is wonderful and I can’t wait to find out what happens next! ♥

And thank you for including Sherlock - it means so much to me that you thought of him! 🐾

• Heart
Oh no....nuttynana has to take another cat to the vet today 😣😣😣
Bloods came back fine - she was relieved of 250 quid though! Don’t ask - I went looking for her on H and M -well, I came across her I should say as I went looking for news on the first amendment clanger - at first, I thought the cat had come back from the dead - then realised it’s a second cat.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Bloods came back fine - she was relieved of 250 quid though! Don’t ask - I went looking for her on H and M -well, I came across her I should say as I went looking for news on the first amendment clanger - at first, I thought the cat had come back from the dead - then realised it’s a second cat.
Thank goodness but ££££ 😣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I noticed Amalia was back too!

I just hope she’s really she’s careful about what she posts going forward because I genuinely don’t want her getting into anymore trouble. 🙏🏼
Great, I was worried.
She knows the rules, trust me, but likes to sail too close to the wind at times. :rolleyes:

• Wow
I think you might be onto something - he’s throwing a veritable 80’s house party over there right now!
I think the threads been Stefano-bombed! He's giving details of his wedding plans ❤. I'm buying a hat (in the words of Cilla).👒

• Haha
I think the threads been Stefano-bombed! He's giving details of his wedding plans ❤. I'm buying a hat (in the words of Cilla).👒
VERY Cilla of you @Miscanthus ... please do post a photo when you’ve found ‘the perfect one’! ♥

Apart from stunning millinery, what does one wear to a big fat gay Italian wedding - I mean, he did invite ALL of us and I plan to hold him to that! 💃🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
VERY Cilla of you @Miscanthus ... please do post a photo when you’ve found ‘the perfect one’! ♥

Apart from stunning millinery, what does one wear to a big fat gay Italian wedding - I mean, he did invite ALL of us and I plan to hold him to that! 💃🏼
I’m sure it will indeed be a glorious event. If ever there was an opportunity to go all out on the sartorial front, this would be it. Diamonds, tiaras, red soles, furs - skies the limit! I have to scroll past most of his music suggestions because they are nothing new - I know them all backwards - but nobody should scroll past Post #268 - it’s an absolute treasure to watch!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
I have to scroll past most of his music suggestions because they are nothing new - I know them all backwards - but nobody should scroll past Post #268 - it’s an absolute treasure to watch!
OOF ... that post gave me ALL THE FEELS! 🥰

PS: Just between you, me, and the gatepost - I may have been inspired to dust off my pointe shoes, play it again REALLY loud, and turn out some pretty clean fouettés for someone who should still be resting! 🩰

Last edited:
  • Heart
@Julia123 I've tagged you before on here but do pop in...some Lidl refugees (and still active ones) chit chatting here.

I do apologise for my missing apostrophe in threads. Here it is '

• Haha
OOF ... that post gave me ALL THE FEELS! 🥰

PS: Just between you, me, and the gatepost - I may have been inspired to dust off my pointe shoes, play it again REALLY loud, and turn out some pretty clean fouettés for someone who should still be resting! 🩰
i would love to see you performing fouettes :) Huge ballet fan here.
Although I once made an idiot of myself calling them foo-ettes to my daughter's friend who was a professional ballet dancer - the shame!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.