Sanity Alliance Guild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I’m certainly a potato - I suspect Miscanthus is not a potato because she went to the gym at the weekend and Oops is not a potato because she eats an apple and hibiscus tea for breakfast - so I really hope you are a potato because this potato could do with some company ..
Rest assured this potato is in the gym because there were days in Lockdown when she went from bed to bathroom to kitchen and back again! Via the buisicuits tin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Rest assured this potato is in the gym because there were days in Lockdown when she went from bed to bathroom to kitchen and back again! Via the buisicuits tin.
I think you can tell by my input on the Aldi and Lidl thread that I have lost the run of myself... change begins today!

• Heart
  • Haha
I know @Milking Keynes ... it took me ALL DAY to work up the courage to announce to that I don’t have a kitchen door. 😰

To be honest, I don’t think I’ve ever lived in a house that had a kitchen door, even as a child - maybe it’s an Aussie design thing?

Fear not, my brand spanking new defibrillator is charged and my pre-loved Tardis is at the ready so I will be on hand to resuscitate @Oops... when she finally reads my sordid confession! 🙏🏼
Ok same here, no kitchen door either. I am sure it's an Aussie "the open plan" thing. I hope this isn't going to get me expunged.

Ok another confession here based on what I see in the latest conversation, please please don't hate me but I am going to confess that for me the year of covid I pulled out my finger and spent the time losing 24KG. That was big for me.
So all the bitching about 'you know who' over on the 'you know what' thread gave me something to think about rather than eating. 🤗

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok same here, no kitchen door either. I am sure it's an Aussie "the open plan" thing. I hope this isn't going to get me expunged.

Ok another confession here based on what I see in the latest conversation, please please don't hate me but I am going to confess that for me the year of covid I pulled out my finger and spent the time losing 24KG. That was big for me.
So all the bitching about 'you know who' over on the 'you know what' thread gave me something to think about rather than eating. 🤗
That is fantastic. Well done. I think you are amazing! xx

• Heart

No one need worry about not having a door - when the door was removed it was to be able to see from the front to the back. It was the seeing through bit that caused the bad energy. The door held it back - removing it allowed the whooshing and 4 ‘Gates’as a result - predicted before they happened. So hopefully great comfort may be drawn from the fact it was really the view through that caused the energy far more than the door that held it back. Open plan is good from a chi point of view as it makes the rooms airier and the flow can meander. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Way to go, @toomuchstuff ... awesome effort! ♥

To be honest, my current potato like appearance is mostly due to eating far too many vegan brownies during lockdown, so it’s my own fault. 🤭

Once I’m given the all clear by my GP to start exercising again, I should be able to lose the weight I’ve gained gradually - at least I hope I will! 🙏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Weight schmate - there’s more of us all to love - that’s got to be a good thing 🤗

Apart from our star weight loser who’s done an amaaaaazing job. X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Way to go, @toomuchstuff ... awesome effort! ♥

To be honest, my current potato like appearance is mostly due to eating far too many vegan brownies during lockdown, so it’s my own fault. 🤭

Once I’m given the all clear by my GP to start exercising again, I should be able to lose the weight I’ve gained gradually - at least I hope I will! 🙏🏼
My current potato like appearance is due to Aldi’s insane ice cream and my habit of eating it every night. That ends NOW. I went seven years without carbs and I was slim as a whippet but I’m not doing that again. I will just repeat what my father used to say over and over since I was a teen - everything in moderation - and make small changes.

• Heart
Another potato incoming. If it wasn’t for Casper needing to walk for 3 hours a day minimum, I dread to think what I would be 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It looks as if Amalia Liana isn't coming back but she's left me a real headache on the WIKI. I had formatted it already but she formatted it with code and links etc and I haven't the foggiest now....🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
It looks as if Amalia Liana isn't coming back but she's left me a real headache on the WIKI. I had formatted it already but she formatted it with code and links etc and I haven't the foggiest now....🙄
Oh, no. I remember her going in to a LOT of detail as to what she was attempting to do - there was so much about coding, it was like quantum physics. Oh, dear - can you add another Wiki instead of updating the original which sounds impossible - so you could have Wiki 1 and a second red Wiki button?

• Wow
Oh, no. I remember her going in to a LOT of detail as to what she was attempting to do - there was so much about coding, it was like quantum physics. Oh, dear - can you add another Wiki instead of updating the original which sounds impossible - so you could have Wiki 1 and a second red Wiki button?
I was worried when she announced what she was going to do but it's not my property! 🤣
I am adding things but when I'm in the edit function it's like being in a foreign country. There are things you recognise and some gibberish! 🤣

• Wow
I was worried when she announced what she was going to do but it's not my property! 🤣
I am adding things but when I'm in the edit function it's like being in a foreign country. There are things you recognise and some gibberish! 🤣
I hope she comes back ! I just hope work is keeping her busy. I have to say, my anxiety kicks in when I don't see familiar names posting ❤

• Heart
Could ‘Forum Business’ thread help you - I must say they seem very nice there...I was thinking about the whole warnings thing so went there to see - they have about 100 on a waiting list to change their user names alone... they might appreciate getting stuck into something more challenging?

Reactions: 2
I hope she comes back ! I just hope work is keeping her busy. I have to say, my anxiety kicks in when I don't see familiar names posting ❤
I know what you mean oh Great Rock! I get it the other way too sometimes - my energy anxiety kicks in when I ‘see’ names I would rather not ‘see‘. They are the ones I tend to scroll past though. (Barely ever happens anymore - thankfully.) Certainly never happens on here or Feng Shui so far. 🤗

What announcement? I would not like to miss an announcement from our A.L.
Btw I would love to contribute to the wiki conversation and suggest something to help but I haven’t a clue.
I get so cross with my incompetence and the fact I never took the trouble to learn all these things because I had others around me who knew how to do things and I just merrily let them. I really do regret being such a Philistine/Luddite and have felt the payback of my own chosen ignorance over the last year when I had to fend for myself. I hope you manage to get it all sorted out nicely. X

Last edited:
I know what you mean oh Great Rock! I get it the other way too sometimes - my energy anxiety kicks in when I ‘see’ names I would rather not ‘see‘. They are the ones I tend to scroll past though. (Barely ever happens anymore - thankfully.) Certainly never happens on here or Feng Shui so far. 🤗
I scroll through a fair few, too, I have to say. I get the humour but the tone can sometimes be a bit ott or heavy handed and loud for me.

What announcement? I would not like to miss an announcement from our A.L.
Btw I would love to contribute to the wiki conversation and suggest something to help but I haven’t a clue.
I get so cross with my incompetence and the fact I never took the trouble to learn all these things because I had others around me who knew how to do things and I just merrily let them. I really do regret being such a Philistine/Luddite and have felt the payback of my own chosen ignorance over the last year when I had to fend for myself. I hope you manage to get it all sorted out nicely. X
No announcement per se - AL went into a lot of detail on Lyds thread about the action she was taking on the Wiki - like it was a lot of coding required to update it - now, it seems Miscanthus is trying to decipher what she did.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.