Sandra Murphy #8 Sandy & Colms rent mishaps, can we blame it on the japs?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jolene r colum had awful post about rosieshouse but it was take down !!

i took pic 4 d gaurds !!

tulsa need 2 b callin 2 dat house !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was a post calling Rachael a fat heifer and a skank and that the last one he cheated with is Stunning. poor little rach..can’t even cry to her mammy cause she kicked the bucket 😂😂😂 probably to get away from her 😂
Are you actually laughing at someone’s mother being dead?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
This is coming from a very sick and disturbed person....you'd feel sorry for them. They joined Tattle at 06.06am yesterday.....must not have very much going on in their life.
It’s so sick. The people who come on defending them are disgusting with the things they say.

Reactions: 3
saw a certain Ex in ballincollig 2day with her Daughter. 2 bruises on her face so she’s obviously just accident prone. Doubt Colm ever laid a hand on her 😂😂
What are you implying by this? Your post is vague, which adds no value to the thread so I can only assume you went to the effort of creating an account and posting such content to suggest something about Colms ex or derail the narrative. No one contributing to this thread gets a reaction out of Colms ex other than we’re all absolutely delighted for her for her lucky escape so your post seems to be serving a different audience… I thought logic was a prerequisite for law courses 🤔 perhaps not

Reactions: 20
I'm a bit lost with the comments tonight but some ive seen are not nice. I must say I wish no harm or badness on anyone. We can have an opinion but vile hatred isn't good

Reactions: 9
It was a post calling Rachael a fat heifer and a skank and that the last one he cheated with is Stunning. poor little rach..can’t even cry to her mammy cause she kicked the bucket 😂😂😂 probably to get away from her 😂
I'd say this could be the ogre himself writing this or the very unhinged sister in law. Imagine living your life this bitter and being ugly along with it.

Reactions: 8
Unlike Colm and certainly Sandra, the mother of his older daughter does not seek publicity and notoriety online. Maybe one or two of them had a few drinks last night after his brothers match?

Reactions: 9
some women don’t like being called out on their behaviour..riding a guy who is engaged with kids obviously isn’t a good look and shows the level of desperation there..I feel bad for her sometimes but making fun of a death is really messed up..

Reactions: 7
some women don’t like being called out on their behaviour..riding a guy who is engaged with kids obviously isn’t a good look and shows the level of desperation there..I feel bad for her sometimes but making fun of a death is really messed up..
Shocking. If this is what people would say here what do they say to her face? 😔

They don’t, they send flying monkeys to do the dirty work and technically they didn’t say anything.

Reactions: 1
Reported, bye bye

They don’t, they send flying monkeys to do the dirty work and technically they didn’t say anything.
Now I’m sorry that is a disgusting comment to make and a total insult to associate flying monkey’s with this lot, especially when we all know it’s Aileen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was Aileen on the sauce last night. I don’t the purpose of her posts. They’re only ever directed towards the ex. This thread is about Randy.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.