Sandra Murphy #8 Sandy & Colms rent mishaps, can we blame it on the japs?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I guess your content options run out around the 40 mark and you have to pivot 🤣🤣🤣Looking at Scabby’s fella I’d say the conception was more enjoyable 😌
He’s marginally more attractive than fat Colm alright. Believe he has a bit of a bogie brother 👍

Reactions: 3
Omg same was reading about them this morning in the Daily Mail😂..what do you think??

I think he only wanted to pursue the mistress for a bit of fun and she applied the "pregnant padlock" as they call it.
Ya I wonder how these things would work out if these people weren’t in the public eye.. a lot of pressure to make it look like the real deal and worth screwing over your family for…the social media flaunting is so cruel though and nobody seems to think of the other children 😐

Hilarious to think Sandy and Sabrina were two single 40 somethings in Paris this time last year…at least Sabrinas fella was single anyway? Must be something in the water in cork with all the huns getting knocked up within 5 mins of knowing their sperm donors….

Reactions: 8
Poor Randy will be so angry. She had to.announce her pregnancy standing her own and scabby with her fella. It seems getting pregnant now for content . Sad lives they live .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg same was reading about them this morning in the Daily Mail😂..what do you think??

I think he only wanted to pursue the mistress for a bit of fun and she applied the "pregnant padlock" as they call it.
Doesn’t she have a very rich Daddy, he is another who needs to invest in a box of condoms or a more permanent option

Reactions: 1
These women aren’t young ones..they know how babies are made..neither wanted to be alone in their forties I’d say and a baby seals the deal…but at least Sabrina did it with someone who wasnt attached with kids…it’s another content supply for her too when she has no interest in hair anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly, genuine ‘accidental’ pregnancies are very rare. Rolling the dice and rawdogging because ‘sure it’ll be grand’ doesn’t make it accidental or unplanned 🤣 I’d imagine both Randy and Sabby got pregnant because they wanted to.

Reactions: 9
I don't think Grabbys smile is genuine.Can you imagine the shock she got?
I’d say she planned it, carefully.

Unplanned pregnancies don’t happen to women in their 40’s. Unplanned pregnancies happen to 17 year olds after a few to many scrumpies.

She needs a baby for content and she needed to lock down her man. #instababy

That couple look happy. Not deer in the headlights look that Colm had
Colm still has the deer in the headlights look 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She will be raging if Sabrina gets her pram and stuff gifted when her begging didn’t work…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She will be raging if Sabrina gets her pram and stuff gifted when her begging didn’t work…
Of course sabby will get them free considering she never ever stops begging for freebies . Her plain house will be destroyed now with a new baby . This will be the excuse now to close the hairdressers

Reactions: 8
Of course sabby will get them free considering she never ever stops begging for freebies . Her plain house will be destroyed now with a new baby . This will be the excuse now to close the hairdressers
Annual salary based on begging…that’s a huge risk with an unemployed baby daddy

Reactions: 5
saw a certain Ex in ballincollig 2day with her Daughter. 2 bruises on her face so she’s obviously just accident prone. Doubt Colm ever laid a hand on her 😂😂
Maybe she was getting some Botox, unlike Randy who is a natural light 🤣

Reactions: 4
I mentioned on a previous thread but anybody that was at that little girls christening a few years ago and saw how Colm carried on when drunk would believe the dv/ safety order rumours aswell.. and that was in front of a room full of people so to joke about ‘bruises’ is a bit below the belt when god only knows what went on there..
saw a certain Ex in ballincollig 2day with her Daughter. 2 bruises on her face so she’s obviously just accident prone. Doubt Colm ever laid a hand on her 😂😂

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.